SWAC Bands play to see who can blast the loudest

I stopped reading right there. When the "pukebox" gets a Sudler trophy, .........................................................................Call Us. Until then, SHUT UP......

and that’s the issue with famu

we don’t give a sudler award. Y’all can keep trying to appease massa though!

Why so much animosity towards us? We have to be the most ‘hated’ HBCU band ever......😂

FAMU don’t even march into stadiums lmao.

nobody cares about y’all boring ass band anymore this isn’t the 90s.

people in the SWAC fill stadiums to see the Jukebox, the Boom, the J-Settes, the Stingettes, the McFunk Box, etc

we create excitement in the SWAC. Nobody gonna stay to see y’all asses play Purple Carnival, Tribute To Bob Marley, Backstabbers or SoS in the 5th.

y’all will get clowned till the end of time doing that in the SWAC

and that’s the issue with famu

we don’t give a sudler award. Y’all can keep trying to appease massa though!

The FAMU family would like to apologize to you for valuable WASTED time marching for Bama State University. We understand your frustration, sadness and bitterness. But hell, you are from Atlanta, and you should have known better to attend any other HBCU band other than FAMU.....

y’all asses play Purple Carnival, Tribute To Bob Marley, Backstabbers or SoS in the 5th.
Ok....thanks for being a fan and knowing all of our signature songs.....I honestly can’t name one thing the hornets play.🤣🤣

The FAMU family would like to apologize to you for valuable WASTED time marching for Bama State University. We understand your frustration, sadness and bitterness. But hell, you are from Atlanta, and you should have known better to attend any other HBCU band other than FAMU.....

Ok....thanks for being a fan and knowing all of our signature songs.....I honestly can’t name one thing the hornets play.

Both of my high school directors were FAMU grads, so I grew up on them. Hell, we were playing the same songs y’all still play! We got all of our songs from Sargent!

Songs were so easy I can still play them 16 years later smh

but as a senior I came to my senses & chose to attend the greatest institution of learning on Gods green Earth! FAMU was NEVER an option y’all been played out. It would have been Morris Brown or Albany if I didn’t go to Bama State

We sound better than that fake concert band in Tallahassee.

🤣🤣🤣 you sound silly.....just listened to the old aamu and new aamu band........the old aamu band from the 80”s and 90’s sounds high schooish...r u shi**in me, I mean really ARE YOU SHI**IN ME? all those baton twirlers and girls out there called Maroonettes (look like they are directing panes on the field, plus over sized flag girls...WTF? Y’all had to have had at least 2 or 3 buses for your auxiliary........

marching into the stadium, I’ve never heard so many ghetto drum beats in my life.....I guess that is Bama for you...

Good to know that y’all former director Mr. Arthur Wesley is a FAMU graduate though...He took FAMU’s style to aamu....looking at your field entrance TRYING to do a death march, which we call The Slow One.......Then you all start hobbling and running on the field with NO CONCEPT (which y’all call double time), in which we call that the Rattle.....We have a summer band camp, where we can teach aamu right from wrong, because what I just saw AIN’T IT partna....👎🏽

FAMU don’t even march into stadiums lmao.

you are right, we snake walk in.........Glad to know that you notice everything that we do......That’s says something about you...👀👀👀 you watching us....Glad you are our #1 FAN......

Ayo @co jack you funny

you’ve brought some much needed smack talk here.

but get serious FAMU is about to get exposed something serious. The good folks at Texas Southern already embarrassed y’all a few years back at that BOTB and in Tallahassee..SU did the same last season & we did in 08.

And you clearly don’t know the difference between mindless blasting & playing with controlled volume, which we do in the SWAC :)

but get serious FAMU is about to get exposed something serious. The good folks at Texas Southern already embarrassed y’all a few years back at that BOTB and in Tallahassee..SU did the same last season & we did in 08.

Texas Southern was being Texas Southern, doing what works for them bro........SU does what they do best and Bama State the same.....FAMU may be the new kid on the block, but by far we are no push overs bro....Just because we are in the SWAC now DOES NOT MEAN we are changing our style of playing, our style of deliverance and showmanship, or our style of marching., etc., etc.,

The Marching 100 is internationally known for its larger-than-life halftime performances that emphasize choreography almost as much as musicality. Simply put, “It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.”

giphy.gif

The band and the song sounds ok....but Marcia Jan Cindy and Sheney [in the very back] got me cracking ALL THE WAY UP!!!!

Texas Southern was being Texas Southern, doing what works for them bro........SU does what they do best and Bama State the same.....FAMU may be the new kid on the block, but by far we are no push overs bro....Just because we are in the SWAC now DOES NOT MEAN we are changing our style of playing, our style of deliverance and showmanship, or our style of marching., etc., etc.,

The Marching 100 is internationally known for its larger-than-life halftime performances that emphasize choreography almost as much as musicality. Simply put, “It’s not what we do, it’s how we do it.”

one thing I can say about FAMU is they put on entertaining halftime shows and they update their book every once in a while.Cookman on the other hand is just boring in the stands, marching in and on the field, and has been playing the same songs since 2000.

And I don’t expect FAMU to change their style. I wouldn’t even respect them anymore if they did.

Guys

We are going to be large again and in spite of all the lies about FAMU not being prepared, we are going to enjoy blowing the SWAC bands away. The fans will know and so will you. We have big city highly educated students that understand the inner city culture very well and can relate to everyone rap or R&B. We are an upgrade to the conference. :)

It is an honor and a priviledge to have such a fine institution and band as Florida A&M University as a member of our beloved conference, the SWAC.

Last edited:
I stopped reading right there. When the "pukebox" gets a Sudler trophy, .........................................................................Call Us. Until then, SHUT UP......
Hey man, I live in Louisiana, where even LSU has won the Sudler Trophy! That should tell you something about that award.

Why so much animosity towards us? We have to be the most ‘hated’ HBCU band ever......😂
No, you are not, and there is no animosity towards you! WELCOME to the Southwestern Athletic Conference! We are honored to have you! I can see, you guys are going to fit right in!

I still remember when Morris Brown embarrassed FAMU on their homecoming in 1984. Classic!

And I remember when J-State CLOWNED on A&M in 94 and 95 in Birmingham @ Legion Field......A&M was still in the SIAC conference...A&M didn’t even know what a 5th quarter was back then. Y’all clowns played your entire halftime show music and did the dance routine in the stands against J-State in 94’🤣🤣🤣🤣TF??? .....J-State wiped A&M clean in the stands and on the field.....OH YES, I WITNESSED IT WITH MY OWN 👀......

And I remember when J-State CLOWNED on A&M in 94 and 95 in Birmingham @ Legion Field......A&M was still in the SIAC conference...A&M didn’t even know what a 5th quarter was back then. Y’all clowns played your entire halftime show music and did the dance routine in the stands against J-State in 94’🤣🤣🤣🤣TF??? .....J-State wiped A&M clean in the stands and on the field.....OH YES, I WITNESSED IT WITH MY OWN 👀......
FAMU has been the same boring band since it's inception

FAMU has been the same boring band since it's inception
And A&M is STILL trying to be a band, but not quite there yet homie.....If anything, y’all are trying to be us......because that running and hobbling thing that y’all do called “double time” is HORRID.....at least Bama State has the concept right, A&M band be out there running....GTFOH🤣🤣🤣🤣.

Back