Swac 2003 Tentative Schedules....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by Get Ready
Why would you not want to do this? You guys are still in the D2 mentality....but then again, at best you will sell 1000 tickets at 25 bucks a piece.

This makes me :sick:

You can go straight to "L!" It's OUR home game, so why should we move it? I don't recall jack-@ss sue moving your game against us to another locale last year. If you're sick, keep your @ss at home! It's not like you were going to bring that many fans anyway. Most of the j-sue folks that attend the game here in Huntsville are the alumni that live here.

Riiiiight

So do we have more alumni in Huntsville than 1-13?

But you guys turning down a chance to present a show in ATLO is really smalltime, D2ish and country. It doenst matter where you play the game, the result is going to be the same as the prior 4 years. You might as well make some money while at it.

Riiiiight

If you call 15 people more, then I suppose so. That Mi'sippi math is a killer, ain't it?

Riiiiight

If you call 15 people more, then I suppose so. That Mi'sippi math is a killer, ain't it?

After the isht that just wrapped up over there in jackson, smalltime, d2ish and country are words that were CREATED for you and your program.

There's one more.....c**n-ism!

AA

This is really not funny at all.....

Im sick of this marino Casem (let us stay were we are) Booker T Washington "stay in your place" mentality. If you guys want to continue to be D2, then take your program back to D2. Im sure Savanah State, MoB, and JC Smith will be glad to see you return. But you guys have to cut this bullsiht out. :mad:

Memo to Hicksville:

Publicity is good.
Anonymity is bad.

Arent you tired of being anonymous? Wouldnt you like the people of ATL to know that you exist? I see your jerseys arent the only thing plain. :smh:

Aren't you tired of being a fool? Obviously not, by the looks of your posts.

We have played in classic games, and play in one of the biggest on an annual basis, so we don't have to prove anything to anyone as to our existence. If you want to go to Atlanta to watch someone play that weekend, start up your car and just drive!

I see that the "Bell curve" has affected you in ways that we could have never imagined.

Alum, your first time being invited to a classic out of state in a LONG time was last year. This is AlaState's first time since we took them to Chicago. No one has heard of you and JSU fans don't care about you. At least if you make it a classic, someone might care.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

This backwoods country mentality is going to be the death of us all. There are 3 teams carrying the SWAC while the others hang on and bring the SWAC down. No progress....No attempt to get better.

Originally posted by Tigerpride
No one has heard of you and JSU fans don't care about you. .

Yet, you couldn't wait to jump on this thread could you, you little imbecile? Why don't you get your nose out of GR's crotch long enough to breathe some fresh air? Perhaps then, you might begin to think using the two braincells of your own.

:smh:

Teams like AAMU is the cause of the 9-game SWAC schedule. When you can't be like JSU and get big name schools to want to play you, then you try to hold everyone else back. Mighty Dog, go have a talk with Jim. The man might need to retire.

Teams like AAMU is the cause of the 9-game SWAC schedule. When you can't be like JSU and get big name schools to want to play you, then you try to hold everyone else back. Mighty Dog, go have a talk with Jim. The man might need to retire.

@ss - ininity personified.

Not true, we are the only school that can afford to move our home games from campus.

We get a flat rate for moving our games. If you cannot put the money in the bank we are not going. Atlanta is not exciting to AAMU because we played atleast two game a year in Atlanta during our SIAC days. You all need to find another way to get there.

The difficulty we are having in the SWAC is that we brought the full packet and you have to catch up. All we need to do is keep winning chamionships.

Please go to Bible Study tonight.

Teams like AAMU is the cause of the 9-game SWAC schedule. When you can't be like JSU and get big name schools to want to play you, then you try to hold everyone else back. .

Precisely....this is why we will always be in the same spot.

Atlanta is not exciting to AAMU because we played atleast two game a year in Atlanta during our SIAC days
D2 Mentality at its worst.

BULL****.... AAMU's non conference games were against Tennessee State and Jacksonville State... the rest were SWAC games.

Now you may want to look at dumb schedules... Bama St played Miles, UTC, Savannah State.... Texas SO went to Stillman and lost.

DAHILL,

Leave Bama State's schedule out of this.

Anyway, Tennessee State was trash last year and Jacksonville wasn't anything to brag about either.

Miles or UTC, and maybe even Savannah State could have beaten Tennessee State last year.

Originally posted by Deuce
DAHILL,

Leave Bama State's schedule out of this.

Anyway, Tennessee State was trash last year and Jacksonville wasn't anything to brag about either.

Miles or UTC, and maybe even Savannah State could have beaten Tennessee State last year.

we were talking about scheduling...NOBODY knew TSU would be sorry when we made our schedule. You do know schedules are made BEFORE the season start:shh: TSU was coming off of a 8-3 season and Jacksonville State was ranked number 20 in the nation when we played them. All I am saying is we werent AFRAID to play big named schools... on the other hand Miles, Savannah State and UTC have BEEN sorry schools that people play for WIN games.

Originally posted by DAHILL

we were talking about scheduling...NOBODY knew TSU would be sorry when we made our schedule. You do know schedules are made BEFORE the season start:shh: TSU was coming off of a 8-3 season and Jacksonville State was ranked number 20 in the nation when we played them. All I am saying is we werent AFRAID to play big named schools... on the other hand Miles, Savannah State and UTC have BEEN sorry schools that people play for WIN games.

Don't worry DaHill, FAMU is going to beat the brakes off of them in Detroit.

AAMU put a great team on the field in 2002 and beat SU and TnSt in the same year and now these two schools are consider as weak.

Opps almost forgot, JSU always win with a little help.

Originally posted by Deuce
DAHILL,

This is sad...I hope this makes you feel better about your coward schedule. Too bad you arent brave enough to play TSU anymore after they whipped you in a down year (2000).

Post Hefner excuse here------->

Don't worry DaHill, FAMU is going to beat the brakes off of them in Detroit.

TP,

Get off of FAMU's ballz, and get back on Bama State's ballz, where you belong.

Get Ready,

I hope our "coward schedule" makes you feel better about those THREE AZZ KICKINGS IN A ROW that Bama State has given you.

Dude

Some of us are football schools, and some of us are not. Its as simple as that. Some of us are use to being champions others rarely if ever win championships. Thats just the bottom line.....Im sorry, I didnt make it that way.....it aint my fault.

You relate to a loser school that cant really compete on the DIAA level. You have to supliment your schedule with teams you know are going to be bad or D2 schools. This makes your year end result look good. But some of us arent that dumb....and guess what, you arent that dumb either. You know beating Miles, UTC, SSU, MoB, or JC Smith isnt all that impressive....I know you know that. Losing to Valley is ...blah blah blah...nevermind.

GR,

"Some of us" have bent over three years in a row to the same school that "some of us" are criticizing.

"Some of us" got 61 points hung on us on our homecoming by the team that is playing that "coward schedule".

"Some of us" just hired a high school coach that went 1-9.

Some of us have a coach that is 1-5 against in state rivals.
Some of us have a coach that lost to Johnny Thomas and Hardman in the same year.....(do you know how hard that is to do?)
Some of us are satisfied with being mediocre
Some of us were fooled into believing that we were good enough to be D1
Some of us pay a SWAC coach 130K to play D2 teams
Some of us are blind and glad of it.
Some of us are sad.
Some of us are looking up and forward while others are still trying to find a way to beat Tuskeege.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back