10/11 *Alabama State
10/18 Southern U.
10/25 *Grambling
11/01 *Arkansas Pine Bluff

11/08 @ *Alabama A&M
11/15 *Texas Southern
11/22 *Alcorn

UAPB FOOTBALL Schedule for 2003

8/30 UAPB vs Alcorn (Arkansas Classic)- Pine Bluff, Ar.
9/6 UAPB vs Valley- Pine Bluff, Ar.
9/11 UAPB vs UCA (Capitol City Classic)- Little Rock,Ar.
9/20 UAPB vs Alabama State (River Front Classic)- Cinncy, Oh.
9/27 UAPB vs Kentucky State (Gateway Classic) St. Louis, MO
10/4 UAPB vs Southern- Baton Rouge, LA
10/11 UAPB vs Texas Southern (Homecoming)- Pine Bluff, AR
10/18 UAPB vs Grambling- Pine Bluff, Ar.
10/25 OPEN
11/1 UAPB vs Jackson State- Jackson, Ms.
11/8 UAPB vs Prarie View A&M- San Antonio, Tx. Alamo Dome
11/15 OPEN
11/22 UAPB vs Alabama A&M- Huntsville, Al.

HERE ARE SOME OTHER SCHOOLS SCHEDULES:
2003 FLORIDA A&M UNIVERSITY FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
August 30 Alabama State* Detroit, MI
September 6 MORGAN STATE+ HOME
September 13 @University of Florida Gainesville, FL
September 20 Tennessee State** Atlanta, GA
September 27 DELAWARE STATE+ HOME
October 4 Jackson State# Indianapolis, IN
October 11 HOWARD+ HOME
October 18 @North Carolina A&T+ Greensboro, NC
October 25 NORFOLK STATE+ HOMECOMING
November 1 @Hampton+ Hampton, VA
November 15 @South Carolina State+ Orangeburg, SC
November 22 @Bethune-Cookman##+ Orlando, FL
[@]-Away Games; [+]-Conference Games; [*]-Detroit Classic, Ford Field,
[**]-Atlanta Football Classic, Georgia Dome[#]-Circle City Classic, RCA Dome
[##]-Florida Classic, Florida Citrus Bowl, Orlando, FL

2002 S.C. STATE FOOTBALL SCHEDULE
DATE OPPONENT LOCATION TIME
8-30 Tennessee State Nashville, TN TBA
9-6 Wofford Spartanburg, SC TBA
9-13 Morgan State Baltimore, MD TBA
9-20 SAVANNAH STATE TBA TBA
9-27 Benedict
(Capital City Palmetto Classic) Columbia, SC TBA
10-4 Open
10-11 NORFOLK STATE Orangeburg, SC TBA
10-18 Bethune-Cookman Daytona Beach, FL TBA
10-25 Hampton Hampton, VA TBA
11-1 DELAWARE STATE
(Homecoming) Orangeburg, SC TBA
11-8 Howard Washington, DC TBA
11-15 FLORIDA A&M Orangeburg, SC TBA
11-22 NORTH CAROLINA A&T TBA TBA

"L", we still tryna' nail down a coaching staff. A schedule is the last thing on the list for us. LOL

Seriously, as soon as we find out, we'll post it. I hope we play some of Ill St, McNeese, Montana St, Youngstown, Ga Sou, Villanova, etc. this fall. :tup:

2003 Southern University Football Schedule

Aug. 30 - Mississippi Valley University - Itta Bena, MS
Sept. 6 - Prairie View University - Baton Rouge, LA
Sept. 13 - North Carolina A & T Univ. - Las Vegas, NV
Sept. 20 - OPEN
Sept. 27 - Alabama State University - Baton Rouge, LA
Oct. 4 - Univ. of Arkansas - P.B. - Baton Rouge, LA
Oct. 11 - Alabama A & M University - Baton Rouge, LA (HC)
Oct. 18 - Jackson State University - Jackson, MS
Oct. 25 - Alcorn State University - Baton Rouge, LA
Nov. 1 - Lincoln University - Baton Rouge, LA
Nov. 8 - Savannah State University - TBA
Nov. 15 - Texas Southern University - Houston, TX
Nov. 22 - OPEN
Nov. 29 - Grambling State University - New Orleans, LA
Dec. 13 - Unknown Team (SWAC CG) - Birmingham, AL

See y'all in Birmingham......

Get Ready now I see why you didn't get a degree in math from JSU you can add - 6 + 4 =10 and we have a 12 game schedule. JSU definitely will not be one of losses. What does SWAC stands for? Get Ready I know that you know the answer.

Well I know these are tentative schedules, but there is a conflict between the Jackson State and Southern schedule involving Texas Southern for the same date of Saturday, Novembers 15.

Originally posted by DRShelly
Get Ready now I see why you didn't get a degree in math from JSU you can add - 6 + 4 =10 and we have a 12 game schedule. JSU definitely will not be one of losses. What does SWAC stands for? Get Ready I know that you know the answer.

UUuh Shelly

I dont count games against Langston or Savanah....unless you lose. Those are sissy throw games to me. It takes a coward school to play both of those schools in the same year. This is sad. My theory is that SU is afraid to play quality HBCs and you guys keep proving this theory every year. FAMU scared the hell out of you. The residual effects are still prevelant.

su does not play aamu on october 11. AAMU will be playing Troy State in Troy for there homecoming on the 11th of october.

Bighusky00 based upon the SWAC Master Schedule A &M was to play JSU on 10/11 and that game was moved to 11/8 and Southern wasn't schedule to play A & M but because of the SWAC mandate to play all conference members that game was schedule for 10/11. The mandate SWAC schedule take priority over non-conference oppenents.

Also, Jafus the TSU and Southern game is 11/15, JSU and TSU were scheduled to play on 11/8 but because there has been alot of scheduling jocking going own because of the mandate from the conference office the game may have been moved to another date; for example SU was supposed to play Prairieview on 9/20 and that game was moved to 9/6 and the SU/UAPB game was moved from 9/13 to 10/4.
I strongely suggest that you'll call your SID for schedule update or the SWAC office. I don't make statements on this board unless I have the facts.

i talked with the people in the athletic department at aamu,the games that are curreently set are as follows. troy , in troy on the october 11, we have not finalized the swac schedule at this point, aug 30- jacksonville st.
sep 7-gramb,oct 25-asu,nov1-open,nov8-jsu,nov 15-alcorn, nov22-uapb. , still working on tex southern, mvsu, and southern.

I thought...

SU was still under contract with Northwestern St in Shreveport. What happened to that game?

i talked with the people in the athletic department at aamu,the games that are curreently set are as follows. troy , in troy on the october 11, we have not finalized the swac schedule at this point, aug 30- jacksonville st.
sep 6-gramb,oct 25-asu,nov1-open,nov8-jsu,nov 15-alcorn, nov22-uapb. , still working on tex southern, mvsu, and southern.

ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY PROPOSED 2003 SCHEDULE!

AAMU PROPOSED 2003 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

AUG 30 Jacksonville State H
Sep 6 Tennessee State H
Sep 13 Grambling State @Gr or Las V
Sep 20 MVSU Itta Bena
Sep 27 PVAMU Pra View
Oct 4 Open
Oct 11 Sou U Baton Rouge
Oct 18 Open
Oct 25 ALABAMA STATE Birmingham
Nov 1 Open
Nov 8 Jackson 'tiggers' H
Nov 15 Alcorn Alcorn
Nov 22 UAPB H
Dec 13 SWAC Championship Birmingham

Re: ALABAMA A&M UNIVERSITY PROPOSED 2003 SCHEDULE!

Originally posted by STRAWDOG
AAMU PROPOSED 2003 FOOTBALL SCHEDULE

AUG 30 Jacksonville State H
Sep 6 Tennessee State H
Sep 13 Grambling State @Gr or Las V
Sep 20 MVSU Itta Bena
Sep 27 PVAMU Pra View
Oct 4 Open
Oct 11 Sou U Baton Rouge
Oct 18 Open
Oct 25 ALABAMA STATE Birmingham
Nov 1 Open
Nov 8 Jackson 'tiggers' H
Nov 15 Alcorn Alcorn
Nov 22 UAPB H
Dec 13 SWAC Championship Birmingham

Strawdawg.... i dont think AAMU and TnState are playing anymore.... I read where they can only play 3 non conference games since Samford and Jacksonville State joined the OVC. Those three nonconference games are John Merritt Classic (S C State), FAMU in ATL, and Jackson St in Memphis. I think Troy St is replacing Tenn St on the schedule.

DAHILL and STRAWDOG:

The 2003 Silver Dollar Classic in Las Vegas will not feature A & M and Grambling but rather the Jaguar Nation and the Aggies of North Carolina A & T. I do hope that Bighusky00 get himself a Master Schedule of the SWAC, it goes through 2012.

According to a Troy State schedule I saw a few weeks ago, A&M is supposed to play at Troy this year. I don't remember the date.

DAHILL,

Strawdawg.... i dont think AAMU and TnState are playing anymore.... I read where they can only play 3 non conference games since Samford and Jacksonville State joined the OVC. Those three nonconference games are John Merritt Classic (S C State), FAMU in ATL, and Jackson St in Memphis. I think Troy St is replacing Tenn St on the schedule.

I do not know if AA&MU & TnSU will play this season, But your statement is only true for season with 11 games, but you forgot 2003 is a NCAA 12 game season option.

Note:
OVC - 9 conference members 8 conference games and 4 non-conference games for 12 game NCAA season.

OVC - 9 conference members 8 conference games and 3 non-conference games for 11 game NCAA season.

Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
DAHILL,

I do not know if AA&MU & TnSU will play this season, But your statement is only true for season with 11 games, but you forgot 2003 is a NCAA 12 game season option.

Note:
OVC - 9 conference members 8 conference games and 4 non-conference games for 12 game NCAA season.

OVC - 9 conference members 8 conference games and 3 non-conference games for 11 game NCAA season.

Thanks....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back