Suggestions For Tspn Reunion 2003.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can have this damn thing at Robbers crib in Jackson. I know between him, Battle Cat or Tiger Pride, one of them got a hog in they back yard we can kill and cook, so the food cost will be small.<br>20JACKTOWN02

It doesn't matter what city, or what's the price, some people will always find a way to *****, and moan. I remember the first reunion was $25, and that's right you guessed it..............people still *****ed, and moaned.

So many people *****ed and moaned, until Katrina literally cried. Hell it was the great Get Ready, that had to put that $25 into perspective, and show just how far $25 could get you in Atlanta.

So again, Memphis, Jacktown, Cruise, Dallas, or Timbuktu, the reunion will always be too expensive.

NICE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by D-NICE
It doesn't matter what city, or what's the price, some people will always find a way to *****, and moan. I remember the first reunion was $25, and that's right you guessed it..............people still *****ed, and moaned.

So many people *****ed and moaned, until Katrina literally cried. Hell it was the great Get Ready, that had to put that $25 into perspective, and show just how far $25 could get you in Atlanta.

So again, Memphis, Jacktown, Cruise, Dallas, or Timbuktu, the reunion will always be too expensive.

NICE

YOU TELL THEM BABY, I TRIED TO TELL YOU BUT NO!!!!!

;) I have kicked Roc out you can move back in

You could say $5 and some people was going to whine and complain, and I am glad none of them came. No one said a word about the money and that was great. We just had a great time. <br>JSU*TOI<br>Yeah, you need to get you a Southern Man.

Originally posted by Lewis
We can have this damn thing at Robbers crib in Jackson. I know between him, Battle Cat or Tiger Pride, one of them got a hog in they back yard we can kill and cook, so the food cost will be small.<br>20JACKTOWN02

I am not sure about the hog but I am sure I can get a goat. LOL

What's wrong with having the reunion on Memorial Day w/e? It's a long w/e already.

Just a suggestion.

With the folks we're dealing with here, I agree that an official SWACPAGE Cruise can never happen...

1. The head honcho said NO for the reunion but ok if someone planned a side event.

2. People don't understand planning ahead.

Get Ready, for real...there are cruises for $299....heck, every year through this "company" I work for we get fliers for 3/4 day cruises for $199.00...that includes a cruise over from Florida to the Bahamas...a stay at the hotel, entertainment and such on the ship...True, they'd have to get to Florida...but they had to get to ATL,Houston, AND NOLA... so what's the difference?

Heck,there are trips to Jamaica that are all inclusive (airfare,room, food) that don't cost that much at all just for a weekend. EVERYBODY can take a weekend...they do it anyway...Plus, if is planned RIGHT now,they'd have time to pay on it for an entire year.....but I digress.

I'm with the rest of y'all...It'll never happen.:rolleyes:

Did someone change your mind?

Originally posted by JSU*Toi
How about we do a cruise and we can start planning it like in Aug and have the prices and all that... if we do it early enough we can get good deals.

You started saying "Let's go on a cruise!" Now you talkin' about it's not a good idea.... Didn't you bring it up?

Just askin' :confused:

Re: Did someone change your mind?

Originally posted by Mike

You started saying "Let's go on a cruise!" Now you talkin' about it's not a good idea.... Didn't you bring it up?

Aye man...which one of them are you talking to?...Toia or Jag4Jag? :)

*considering that BOTH of them seemed to change their minds..*

:lmao:

Yes I did bring it up, but after thinking about it I don't think it will go over well for the Reunion. People were b*tching about 85.00

So if it is planned as a side event like Ms Jag 4 Jag said then cool, I will be there, but plan a cruise for the reunion and see how many people will go 3 people the two who planned it and me... and that is the real

SAD BUT TRUE

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
JSU*Toi<br>I'd be on the boat wit U :) I ain't trippin on a few dollars. I'll even bring a Southern T-Shirt for you so you don't have to wear that ugly one Battlecat gave you.

Re: Re: Did someone change your mind?

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

Yes I did bring it up, but after thinking about it I don't think it will go over well for the Reunion. People were b*tching about 85.00

So if it is planned as a side event like Ms Jag 4 Jag said then cool, I will be there, but plan a cruise for the reunion and see how many people will go 3 people the two who planned it and me... and that is the real

SAD BUT TRUE

As long as I have wind in my lungs, I will never understand the gestapo techniques Kenn has used on yall .... If I bought a Polo shirt for 49.95 last year and I come up to the mall this year and it is 120.00, something is wrong. The only excuses I heard were facilities and security... Come on... Why in the hell did yall choose a spot where you had to pay for facilities and security... Yall might as well had the reunion in Beirut...

As long as I have wind in my lungs, I will never understand the gestapo techniques Kenn has used on yall .... If I bought a Polo shirt for 49.95 last year and I come up to the mall this year and it is 120.00, something is wrong.
Damn, no need to go off like that. First, it wasn't just kenn, there was a committee. Second, they were really trying to have a top level event, and that cost money. We all know you did not agree so you did not come. That's fine. But I really don't think there was anything underhanded about what they were trying to do. It takes a lot of time and effort to put something together like this. Nobody who went is complaining. We will just learn from this and move on to next year.

UUUMMMM ...

Originally posted by NASTYNUPE
Shreveport, LA

Free lodging, right down the street from the Cajun Daquiri ... hhhmmm ...

Oh hell, ain't nobody goin' to no dayum SHREVEPORT ...

I still say let SOGgy plan one for Dallas ...

I'll help you only if Dtown and KENN agree to!

And, you have to guarantee storm free weather in advance, or my dog arse will NOT attend!

<font size=0.3>*shut up, phats and innalek, before i have to kick y'all in the knees*</font>

i go wherever dat Dtwon Jag lady be at! Weather it be on da boat, jacktown, Memphis, Hotlanta, s-twon, Miaimi, or Beyroot!!

I folow you anywhere gurl! Sexy mother****er!

I think it is a great idea and I still think that it won't happen here... Comprendo?

Originally posted by Vinita
I'll help you only if Dtown and KENN agree to!

And, you have to guarantee storm free weather in advance, or my dog arse will NOT attend!

Cool, I will submit a bid to Kenn now to let him know that me, you and D-Town will coordinate if we are selected.

But come rain or shine yo yella azz will be there! :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back