Suggestions For Tspn Reunion 2003.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
How about we do a cruise and we can start planning it like in Aug and have the prices and all that... if we do it early enough we can get good deals.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by JSU*Toi
How about we do a cruise and we can start planning it like in Aug and have the prices and all that... if we do it early enough we can get good deals.

I said this two years ago and they all cried about price....That would be nice ....I'd like to see that happen. If so, I know good travel agents through my company...

In fact, I just saw a 7 day cruise from Galveston for $599.00... Galveston, Cancun, Grand Cayman Islands, Miami and another island were the stops...

Yall can cruise all yall want to.....Ole Suge won't be there.

I say next year we go to Jackson...hell that is another centered location for alot of folks. But that's just my suggestion.

But where ever we decide to have reunion 2003, let us make it up now that we keep the price 50 bones or less. Kneegrows need to supply their own alcohol from here on out! That 75-85 was a bit much. I know with it being in NOLA had a lot to do with the cost and all, but next time, lets cut a few corners!

I'm all for Jackson. I need a break from the travel. ATL two years ago. Houston last year. Now, Nawlins.

The Mafia can roll out the red carpet for the Page.

<font size=5 color=navy>20JACKTOWN03
IT GOES DOWN IN JACKTOWN!!!</font>

Originally posted by Robber
I'm all for Jackson. I need a break from the travel. ATL two years ago. Houston last year. Now, Nawlins.

The Mafia can roll out the red carpet for the Page.

<font size=5 color=navy>20JACKTOWN03
IT GOES DOWN IN JACKTOWN!!!</font>

You can feed everyone ONE stamp burger and they will be full the whole weekend..

:lmao:

JR. MUFFINS CAN GIVE US A TOUR OF THE CAMPUS. WE CAN ALL STAY IN ONE HOTEL (WITH A CONFERENCE ROOM FOR 'THE MEET AND GREET' THAT THEY SHOULD GIVE US FREE FOR ALL OF THE RESERVATIONS). ONE WITH A PARK NEAR BY FOR THE COOKOUT.

SOUNDS LIKE A PLAN!!!
plus i am only 90 miles away.

THE PLACE NEED TO HAVE:
*AIRPORT
*NICE SELECTION OF HOTELS
*NIGHTLIFE
*SHOPPING
*SWACIES LIVING THERE.
*SWAC SCHOOL NEAR BY...:idea:

2000 ATLANTA
2001 HOUSTON
2002 NEW ORLEANS
2003 JACKSON
2004 SHREVEPORT
2005 MEMPHIS (??)
2006 BIRMINGHAM (IF THE SWAC OFFICE IS STILL THERE)
2007 DALLAS
2008 BATON ROUGE
2009 LITTLE ROCK
2010 CRUISE
2011 GRAMBLING...HELL YEAH!!!!

I guess those groups vying for hosting the 2003 TSPN ReUnion need to be getting their bid projects together and get them posted to the bid committee for consideration.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
To 'L' With that! We gone be in Jackson! Just like Fouston Gaffeled them a Reunion, This one is gonna be in Jackson!

20Jackson03 - The throwdown in Jacktown, The trip to the Sipp, The Spot to be in 2003.

Ay Robber the Jackson Zoo still got them summer passes?

Originally posted by Fiyah
I guess those groups vying for hosting the 2003 TSPN ReUnion need to be getting their bid projects together and get them posted to the bid committee for consideration.

BID COMMITTEE......THAT'S FUNNY :lmao:

Say that again...no matter where its held...

But where ever we decide to have reunion 2003, let us make it up now that we keep the price 50 bones or less.

It should be the same price no matter what city its held in and it should remain that price forever.... $50 is reasonable. Shouldn't matter what city its in. Think about all the fun ya had for just $25/$35. Just keep'n it real. Inflation hasn't hit plates and cups that hard...keep it real so people can enjoy. It's not about the place...its about the people...

That's my .val96

If someone all of a sudden goes off and starts shooting up the joint and for some reason someone is hurt or injured, who is liable?

You can't guarantee noone ain't packing at your "secured" event... I know I don't leave the neighborhood without my peacemaker....

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
If someone all of a sudden goes off and starts shooting up the joint and for some reason someone is hurt or injured, who is liable?

We can always hire one of our own.

Makaho Bedrock!!!:D

I can guaranty won't nothing happen in Jackson... Not with the crew we have....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back