Suggestions For Tspn Reunion 2003.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excue me while I go OFF

Originally posted by Dirty

As long as I have wind in my lungs, I will never understand the gestapo techniques Kenn has used on yall .... If I bought a Polo shirt for 49.95 last year and I come up to the mall this year and it is 120.00, something is wrong. The only excuses I heard were facilities and security... Come on... Why in the hell did yall choose a spot where you had to pay for facilities and security... Yall might as well had the reunion in Beirut...

THIS EVERYONE THAT COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PRICE

Look, I don't freaking understand why people are so damn cheap I mean the fee was put far enough in advance that you could have saved up for the b*itch, if you are that damn broke then you need a second job and need to stop posting on the board, I mean I didn't miss not one damn person who deceided not to come because they had better things to do with there money...SO I tell you MF now Push on before you get Set on becasue we gone do it regradless of what you cheap asses think!!!

NOW with that said, if there is going to be a cruise I am there, if it is in someone's back yard I am there let me know the date and the price

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Re: Excue me while I go OFF

Originally posted by JSU*Toi

THIS EVERYONE THAT COMPLAINED ABOUT THE PRICE

Look, I don't freaking understand why people are so damn cheap I mean the fee was put far enough in advance that you could have saved up for the b*itch, if you are that damn broke then you need a second job and need to stop posting on the board, I mean I didn't miss not one damn person who deceided not to come because they had better things to do with there money...SO I tell you MF now Push on before you get Set on becasue we gone do it regradless of what you cheap asses think!!!

NOW with that said, if there is going to be a cruise I am there, if it is in someone's back yard I am there let me know the date and the price

You mafia and everything. but look heffa...

Evidently I am not the only one who balked at the Reunion's High Assed Fees... It was not an issue of "If I woulda saved" or "I can't afford it" I went with my principles on the matter... I am glad you didn't miss me, hell you don't even know me. So why don't you skee on before you get P'd on... So you had a good time, GREAT.. Everyone who went had a GREAT time... Fine...

Yall Still Got Pimped Though

See Ya in Beirut!!

Re: Re: Excue me while I go OFF

Originally posted by Dirty

You mafia and everything. but look heffa...

Evidently I am not the only one who balked at the Reunion's High Assed Fees... It was not an issue of "If I woulda saved" or "I can't afford it" I went with my principles on the matter... I am glad you didn't miss me, hell you don't even know me. So why don't you skee on before you get P'd on... So you had a good time, GREAT.. Everyone who went had a GREAT time... Fine...

Yall Still Got Pimped Though

See Ya in Beirut!!

(stepping outside the mafia to get Dirty)

Dirty, I understand if it was "principles" that kept you from coming but you don't understand is year after year the same people complain about the Reunion being too high when even if it was free they would not have come. So those are the people that I am talking about.

Also no one got pimped Son, but you where not there so you would not understand

NOW, with that said (stepping back in) You still cool with me even if you are a little cheap ;) :kiss:

Dirty,

We'll see how much you pimp the page if the reunion ever comes to Jacktown.

Toi,

Tell my man Roc to hold it down.

I fear that if the reunion comes to jackson people are going to get pimped. So if I were yall, I would have it in Memphis.

Originally posted by Get Ready
I fear that if the reunion comes to jackson people are going to get pimped. So if I were yall, I would have it in Memphis.
Folk tend to listen to those that actually attend the reunions. You'd be wise to get folk who can be counted on to attend in your corner.

Actually, you can begin mancott preparations now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back