Su/uapb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by PsychoJag
U didn't hear me even one of your band members said that ya'll mellos ain't the same. Ya'll sounded good but we took ya'll to school point blank. The only song ya'll played in the 5th that actually made the crowd turn around was Zoom everything else were sleepers. The field was not close. I have ninjas knocking at my door right now teling me how crunk we were at the game. Suck it up. On dance with my father we had the crowd slow dancing and everyone was clapping.

Jukebox and football team 5-0 let everyone else tell it we are 0-5:confused:

good for u having folks knock on your door..yall aint take noone to school..and on that note im still gon say NESS yall need to sukk it up...u gave no L's...lolwith that being said have a good season ahead and be blessed...move on..yall football team tight..i can honestly say they did get the W yesterday..

Why would I lie??? Ask her. We repeated the way u move and jiggalator because the crowd was chanting it and they wanted us to play it. We repeated Crazy in love in the 5th because ya'll version left more to be desired. Close but no cigar.:rolleyes: Like I said before post the clips because I'm watching the game right now and we are creasing ya'll. Band and football. Ya'll did this same shat in 00, 01, and 02 so I'm use to it in 03. I'm finished arguing about it. U got the tape I ain't lyin. Neither were the fans. Peace adn good luck with the rest of your season.;)

P.S. We have a case of the pot calling the kettle black cuz ya'll repeated some songs too.:rolleyes:

ness..our version of crazy in love was better sorry..we can make a poll off that..fugg the past years we talkin bout yesterday..n aint no way u gave an L point blank..well maybe we need to switch tapes cause um yall wasnt creasing nothing...
ps..the only songs we repeated was our fight song..now yall on the other hand..:rolleyes:..neck...i like the way u move..crazy in love..jiggilator..and that lil mix..ill look at my tape for more
03...nuff sed..u aint give a L..im through arguing about it too...cause it aint really an argument its the truth...maybe next year folk...

Originally posted by SWAC31
ness..our version of crazy in love was better sorry..we can make a poll off that..fugg the past years we talkin bout yesterday..n aint no way u gave an L point blank..well maybe we need to switch tapes cause um yall wasnt creasing nothing...
ps..the only songs we repeated was our fight song..now yall on the other hand..:rolleyes:..neck...i like the way u move..crazy in love..jiggilator..and that lil mix..ill look at my tape for more
03...nuff sed..u aint give a L..im through arguing about it too...cause it aint really an argument its the truth...maybe next year folk...

I get out of the shower to go to sleep and u r still on here trying to explain shat. Make that poll, yep we sure did repeat those songs and we played plenty more that was creasing. ;) Keep it coming. First ya'll complain because we didn't stay after the games now we stay too long LMAO!!!! now the excuse is we repeat songs (that the fans wanted to hear), Dance with my father wasn't loud enough (before everything was too loud). What will the new excuse be?? Keep em coming:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Goodnight.:cool: 5-0 Next victum AAMU:cool:

Re: Re: Re: Su/uapb

Originally posted by Chi-Tone
Actually Mumford don't play that....

They don't give house to just anything. That's one thing I love about our stadium. They don't side with Southern. They side with what's good on the field, marching and music wise.

This was one of the best battles of the year. But the Human Jukebox impressed Mumford from beginning to end. Jukes(old and new)....get your VCR's ready, because this is one tape you must have.

Best 5th Quarter in a number of years. I'm still humming "Leave Me Alone".

Wow! I missed a great one? This is HC week. Is it going to be watered down or will it be CRUNK again?

PEACE!!!

I get out of the shower to go to sleep and u r still on here trying to explain shat. Make that poll, yep we sure did repeat those songs and we played plenty more that was creasing. ;) Keep it coming. First ya'll complain because we didn't stay after the games now we stay too long LMAO!!!! now the excuse is we repeat songs (that the fans wanted to hear), Dance with my father wasn't loud enough (before everything was too loud). What will the new excuse be?? Keep em coming:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Goodnight.:cool: 5-0 Next victum AAMU:cool:

lol who said eveything was too loud??????????????u been hanging round the 5th quarter too long buddy...and buddy i been responded...if u wanted to goto sleep WTF U DOING ON THE CPU!!!....who said you stay too long???????are u coming up with your own excuses?????????..if u repeat songs u just do..fugg an exscuse...no need to keep em coming....cause this thread is dead...and u kno and i kno the truth......so there fore...we still reign undefeated...yall do too i guess[since i dunno who yall've been playing"]next up our homecoming..and yalls too...

no need to beat a dead horse

arguing is futile...especially when its like talkin to a brick wall..

~1

PB 5-0..up next txsu..i hope yall coming :)

What I told you when I left Bach...
This is a dayum shame, UAPB your dayum asst. band director gave it up...

THis isht is really sad, wtf you think you can come to SU with an alright band and not take an "L" from SU... Man I am threw..

Dem dayum clips are coming... I just wish someone will pin then mudda fuggin clips....

"I like the way you move" creased the isht out of them ALONG..And I heard SU got that song firday....

Swac31 your pride is telling you you are 5-0, but watch you all end up ranked #5 or some isht!!!!! And I'll wonder why...Cause SU spanked ya'll.......

"SU is tight until we play your band" Remember that Double E...lmao

This is some sad isht....

To anyone that wanna hear the truth...SU CREASED UAPB without a doubt....please smell it!!!!!!!

I see right now, Im going to need a tape of this game.

How did K.R.A.N.K. do against Su's Perc's?

Originally posted by BandFan
I see right now, Im going to need a tape of this game.

How did K.R.A.N.K. do against Su's Perc's?

Nigg you really don't need a tape....

SU went clean the fugg off....SU dayum treated these folk like they were JSU... SU blew atleast 18 hits. Atleast 7 you ain't hear yet that was off the chain.....

But it like this SU vs. NC A&T was a much much more closer battle than this one was....

Use your common sense....:rolleyes:

A tape is going to make you wet....lol

The 5th wasn't close.....People were there like UAPB wasn't there, that's being real.....It may hurt people feelings but what is is what is...

~1~

Boy you puttin words in my mouth. I said i believe that our mellos were more powerful last year. We wasn't even talkin about the whole band at that time. And if I am not mistaken, Israel, you told me " I am very impressed. Yall were probably the best band we played so far this year"
NOW DID YOU NOT SAY THAT!?
Why you gone tell me one thing then get on the net and talk a bunch of junk with yo SU folks. Boy yall cant admit shat.

And I am sticking to my words. YEAH i feel yall did a nice job, but i KNOW fa sho we didn't get waxed *rolls eyes*

Man SWAC31 ya'll took the "L" big time. The whole game we played current tunes and some Jukebox favorites and some new old shat and all of the arrangements were tight. I could not hear ya'll across the field that well and ya'll were facing us.:rolleyes: I told Missy that ya'll were more powerful last year and she agrees. Ya'll mellos were even not as powerful and if my memory serves me correct Dance with my father isn't a power tune.:rolleyes: We don't even need to talk about the field because it went from silence to a standing ovation they just showed it on T.V. on Cox cable in Louisiana. Ya'll are the ones who need to get over yourselves because like Jared said the crowd in the 5th didn't know ya'll were there. U are right this is reminding me of the A&T game because we waxed their arses just like we waxed ya'll. To thine own self be true!!!

POST THE CLIPS IMMEDIATELY!!!!! :cool:

Originally posted by Jaguar05
^^^^^^co-signing, but on the for real it was a nice battle and thats really enough. Theres nothing else to be said except yall were the best band to come to Mumford so far, in my opinion. Doesn't change my opinion on the "W" though..lol

I can say the same about yall too. I told my crabs, "Don't get happy about who we've been playing cause starting with Southern the real part of our season begins". We've been waiting to have real competition....:D :D

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
I can say the same about yall too. I told my crabs, "Don't get happy about who we've been playing cause starting with Southern the real part of our season begins". We've been waiting to have real competition....:D :D

Keep in mind only 2 bands including UAPB has came to Mumford...

ASU wasn't that hot....But props to UAPB.

Originally posted by XHALE9802
man i know i heard the last of the 5th over the phone, and that Can u feel it(took me back to 99) and Cold hearted was beyond words......:eek2: i didn't have too many questions about the game after i heard that, lol.....

Actually those two songs were the loudest songs they played the whole game and when did they play it when we were leaving. therefore, those tune were basically to entertain their crowd infront of them.

:idea: .....NESS :rolleyes:

The word "NESS" can only get you so far.....:rolleyes:

SU's Finest '93 you really did missed a treat from the JUKEBOX..

Originally posted by SUtrp96
That's the point....It's is a dayum shame they come on here and won't be real, fugg all the dumb isht.....

SU was blowing the whole game, I can't really account for what UAPB did during the game....If they were blowing that shouldn't give them any reason to say they did this and that when SU was CLEARLY lighting that dayum stadium up!!!!!

SU had to play at least 18 songs that whole game....And it is still alot of tunes they haven't played.....Bottom line if UAPB would have stay it would have only gotten worst!!!!!

I meant they acting like it was AAMU/SU 99 where it was a big debate.....That game people wewre running from side to side, that's was a good battle....

This game in the 5th all eyes were on SU....Honestly people act like UAPB wasn't even there...

Cats from JSU was mainly talking about October 18 when SU play JSU......All they were saying was...."Ya'll can rape UAPB, but don't JSU is coming weak like that...."
Really I said that to say UAPB was not a threat at all....

All this lying make people stop wanting to post...Dayum why niggs can't be real...?
:confused:

Then the day came...you left that crack alone and realized all you said before was stupid.

:redhot: N!gga, you must be out your fuggin mind..... We were not impressed with yall. You talking about our sound, we didn't **** from yall until can you feel it!!!

Don't put yall selves on a Mountain when the ish yall brought was worthy of an ant pile. Don't be smellin ya aZZ. Who cares about what Jax think!!! Their funeral is coming soon.

Why would I be in Golden Lion stadium and my crowd would crowd around the next band, that's NESS.

Dogg, I can tell you lick azz cause everything you saying is full of SH!T:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Use all of the unnessecary language...It won't change the fact that SU is on another level from UAPB...get over it, SU is better..Suck that isht up!!!!!!

Originally posted by SUtrp96
Use all of the unnessecary language...It won't change the fact that SU is on another level from UAPB...get over it, SU is better..Suck that isht up!!!!!!

You know what that is so true...Yall are on another level:) ....A sublevel;) .....

ATTN: M4
No need to try and prove to these arrogant somethings our point, because they are , in thruth on another level...BELOW US!!!

I'm through, nothing else to say.:cool:

You know what that is so true...Yall are on another level:) ....A sublevel;) .....

ATTN: M4
No need to try and prove to these arrogant somethings our point, because they are , in thruth on another level...BELOW US!!!

I'm through, nothing else to say.:cool:

That's a darn shame they way you make yourself lie like that...

SO far...

1.SU
2.NC A&T
3.PV
4.UAPB
5.ASU

Originally posted by HONEYBEEakaMI$$Y
Boy you puttin words in my mouth. I said i believe that our mellos were more powerful last year. We wasn't even talkin about the whole band at that time. And if I am not mistaken, Israel, you told me " I am very impressed. Yall were probably the best band we played so far this year"
Why you gone tell me one thing then get on the net and talk a bunch of junk with yo SU folks. Boy yall cant admit shat.

And I am sticking to my words. YEAH i feel yall did a nice job, but i KNOW fa sho we didn't get waxed *rolls eyes*

Yes I did say that ya'll were the best band we have faced so far and if u read what I have said on here I didn't say anything against that. All I'm saying is that ya'll took the "L"

And Katastrophic_Tone the game was on T.V. last night our sound was crushing even Philharmonic admitted that:rolleyes:. Our band faces forward and ya'll band was facing toward us and I still could barely hear ya'll. I must admit that ya'll have a great sound but song selection, power, and ya'll field show killed ya'll.

Actually those two songs were the loudest songs they played the whole game and when did they play it when we were leaving. therefore, those tune were basically to entertain their crowd infront of them.

yeah i was informed that they were played when yall were leavin, i was on the phone for the latter part of the 5th, i mentioned those 2 because those are the ones that stuck out to me but my statement still remains........that shat was fierce.....and i don't know what their motive was, but i know when we crank something up while the other band is exiting, it's mainly giving them something to remember, the other band, not the crowd, so to speak.....i'ono...

Originally posted by HONEYBEEakaMI$$Y
" I am very impressed. Yall were probably the best band we played so far this year"
Why do people take this comment and run with it?

"Im impressed" does not mean....."Yall should get the "W.....or....."Damn, yall was kill'n"

"Yall were probably the ase bad we faced this year" does NOT mean....."Yall got us'....or....."We weren't ready"....or anything of that nature.

See Ness.....
See Ness Run.

let these folks have their little W so they can feel better about their program and stop whining like i said..its no use...well atleast i can honestly say their football team is 5-0....

a river called de-nile

im through with it..next up

HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back