Su/uapb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pine Bluff, Southern, where yall at!!

:wavey: Dang it's the night before the game and I haven't heard anybody say anything about the game from either side.

What are some of yall predictions of the game?:confused:

Dang,I could'nt finish my statement due to my dogs were fighting (PITBULLS).I figured someone was going to take it the wrong way.:rolleyes: After finally hearing SU live last week.This will be a toss up UAPB,MELLOS&B-TONES :eek2: yes they to are bringing the pain.This will be I think a great 5th battle :D

that's all people been talking about this year is UAPB's Mellows and B- tones which is cool with me cause most of the mellows at The Bluff used to be G-Code (1st trumpet)players so I honor that, but are there any other qualities to the band???

Gone But Not Forgotten
D.G. U know My Steez

Every section is pulling thier own weight. The reason why you wont hear too much about Bones and Trumpets is because how the songs are arranged. Their parts are to be played and piece together the band. While the fhorns and Btones carry most of the melodies.....

The Tubas are on another level....:eek2:

1st Quarter SU
2nd " " SU
3rd " " SU
4th " " SU

5th " " SU

A Clean Sweep

" Leave Me Alone" :eek2:
" Can U Feel It " :smash:
" Cold Hearted " :dizzy:
" Total Praise" :bowdown:

The OLD SU was in effect tonight!!!!!!!

MAD PROPS

What are yalls thoughts from the game? All I got to say is kudos to the jukebox. They did a helluva good job and I loved the new halftime show. The dolls were bringin it hard and they danced to the east side tonight!!! That dance routine was fiyah and got too much house. Marvelous Job Jukebox!!!..............the M4 was good. They had a nice drill and an all around decent halftime showing although the dance routine was kind of.....well.....anyway good job M4 but you know who got the "W" as yall call it , in my book.

Man both bands did a great job. We got alot of house on our show. We rocked the stands the whole game and Doc let us stay for more than 5 songs. We wanted to go all night but when P.B. left we played 2 more songs then left. I'm tired because I had so much fun tonight.

Originally posted by JAGTOWNUSA
1st Quarter SU
2nd " " SU
3rd " " SU
4th " " SU

5th " " SU

A Clean Sweep

" Leave Me Alone" :eek2:
" Can U Feel It " :smash:
" Cold Hearted " :dizzy:
" Total Praise" :bowdown:

The OLD SU was in effect tonight!!!!!!!

MAD PROPS

ness..maybe you need to get your songs in order...

crazy in love...intuition..leave me alone..i wanna dance with my father...can u feel it............

everything after that was null n void we played our 5 songs n left..i think yall was playing for your crowd...but not sounding bias..PB took the win in the 5th....1st quarter PB...2nd SU..halftime slight edge to SU..3rd and 4th quarters all PB...why u lying ring a bell???????:eek2: ......ill give a full in depth summary later im tired...but the jukebox sounded good so did pb .both was bringing it i must say:eek2: :eek2:
oh yea i got the tape....;)

ps...i aint neva known pb to get applause from your crowd after a game ....oldheads was like "yall have been the best band so far we have seen in mumford goodjob uapb" i was like huh??and then we aint get messed with marching out folks was jus giving props...lol we was like huh???????:confused: :lmao: i enjoyed myself there...now the fotball team...pathetic!

Originally posted by SWAC31
ness..maybe you need to get your songs in order...

crazy in love...intuition..leave me alone..i wanna dance with my father...can u feel it............

everything after that was null n void we played our 5 songs n left..i think yall was playing for your crowd...but not sounding bias..PB took the win in the 5th....1st quarter PB...2nd SU..halftime slight edge to SU..3rd and 4th quarters all PB...why u lying ring a bell???????:eek2: ......ill give a full in depth summary later im tired...but the jukebox sounded good so did pb .both was bringing it i must say:eek2: :eek2:
oh yea i got the tape....;)

ps...i aint neva known pb to get applause from your crowd after a game ....oldheads was like "yall have been the best band so far we have seen in mumford goodjob uapb" i was like huh??and then we aint get messed with marching out folks was jus giving props...lol we was like huh???????:confused: :lmao: i enjoyed myself there...now the fotball team...pathetic!

Dude I know what the order was I was listing my favorite songs. Anyway you guys were OK but Bama St. was better than yall. If a OLD HEAD JUKEBOX MEMBER said yall were the best they had seen all year he must of been one of those 1 rip marching sad dudes who doesn't know anything about marching bands.
All & All good showing UAPB but SU was just better all around.

P.S. Keep walking chicken............................U know the rest.

I could have sworn up and down that I started this topic last night when I got back from the game. It got moved or stole or something. Just curious so what happened?

Originally posted by Jaguar05
I could have sworn up and down that I started this topic last night when I got back from the game. It got moved or stole or something. Just curious so what happened?

There was a thread that was already started and since the 2 were the same they were merged together.

this was a nice battle....pb gets better every time i see them(01, 02, yesterday) I'll have to disagree about bama st being better than them though. PB sounded WAY better than ol' bami stizzle.:lmao: :lmao:

Originally posted by fiddler02
this was a nice battle....pb gets better every time i see them(01, 02, yesterday) I'll have to disagree about bama st being better than them though. PB sounded WAY better than ol' bami stizzle.:lmao: :lmao:

we preciate it folk...it was a good arse matchup..nuff sed

I started this thread yesterday around the 12:00 hour. I wondered why yhe title had changed.

What are yalls thoughts from the game? All I got to say is kudos to the jukebox. They did a helluva good job and I loved the new halftime show. The dolls were bringin it hard and they danced to the east side tonight!!! That dance routine was fiyah and got too much house. Marvelous Job Jukebox!!!..............the M4 was good. They had a nice drill and an all around decent halftime showing although the dance routine was kind of.....well.....anyway good job M4 but you know who got the "W" as yall call it , in my book.

:rolleyes: Dogg, if taking 4 step forward and 4 step back but just looking crunk is a dance routine, then...
M4 dance committee, we can eliminate the stress of learning the dance routine by buck jumping while doing the cha-cha slide! :lmao: :lmao:
Of course yall will get house because yall are at home! Yall crowd never cheer for us. The day "The Nation" cheers for UAPB, I know it's the end of the world truly.

M4 was on point, aside the stupid fvck ups coming from directing.
The real W goes to M4 fa sho'. :cool:

P.S. Why did yall wait until "Can You Feel It" to blow (when we were leaving):confused: :confused:

Re: Re: Su/uapb

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
:rolleyes: Dogg, if taking 4 step forward and 4 step back but just looking crunk is a dance routine, then...
M4 dance committee, we can eliminate the stress of learning the dance routine by buck jumping while doing the cha-cha slide! :lmao: :lmao:
Of course yall will get house because yall are at home! Yall crowd never cheer for us. The day "The Nation" cheers for UAPB, I know it's the end of the world truly.

M4 was on point, aside the stupid fvck ups coming from directing.
The real W goes to M4 fa sho'. :cool:

P.S. Why did yall wait until "Can You Feel It" to blow (when we were leaving):confused: :confused:

Actually Mumford don't play that....

They don't give house to just anything. That's one thing I love about our stadium. They don't side with Southern. They side with what's good on the field, marching and music wise.

This was one of the best battles of the year. But the Human Jukebox impressed Mumford from beginning to end. Jukes(old and new)....get your VCR's ready, because this is one tape you must have.

Best 5th Quarter in a number of years. I'm still humming "Leave Me Alone".

Re: Re: Su/uapb

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone

Actually, "The Nation" is harder on the Jukebox than on other bands. It's hard for the them to get house in Mumford so when they do get house, you know it was a real good show.

^^^^^^co-signing, but on the for real it was a nice battle and thats really enough. Theres nothing else to be said except yall were the best band to come to Mumford so far, in my opinion. Doesn't change my opinion on the "W" though..lol

Re: Re: Re: Su/uapb

Originally posted by BachMegatone
Actually, "The Nation" is harder on the Jukebox than on other bands. It's hard for the them to get house in Mumford so when they do get house, you know it was a real good show.

basically.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back