Su/uapb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Re: Re: Su/uapb

Originally posted by BachMegatone
Actually, "The Nation" is harder on the Jukebox than on other bands. It's hard for the them to get house in Mumford so when they do get house, you know it was a real good show.

dang i thought our crowd was hard for us to please, lol....but that's how it should be, cause only your fam knows your full potential.....

Originally posted by BachMegatone
I'll try not to be asleep this time when you come down, lol!

well i hope not, cause this time if u are.......U WILL GET SNATCHED UP OUTTA DA BED!!! :lmao:

but foreal, wassup wit yall's party? where is it? and u need to be at the door so me and my clique can slide up in there for the free or at least at a discounted price...:D

No smack here, both bands did good....

During the game both bands were throwing tunes at each other...I sat across from SU on PB side, so I didn't hear PB like most others on SU side heard them.....

I will say this, being real...SU was on another level from PB when I stood infront of SU for the 5th....

Please understand...UAPB had a good sound, but projection in the 5th wasn't great at all...that's an element they should work on, to be able to really stand up against SU....

I mean, I won't kid no one...But anyone that was there on the field after the game knows SU was on another level from PB..

I think PB sound much better than ASU.....ASU had more sound, but didn't sound all that....UAPB had more volume during the game from me sitting on side of them, it sound like they were getting tired... I was expecting ZOOM to be much more touching than it was was...99 UAPB had more fire power than this year edition in the 5th... No smack...

But some people will get on here a say both did good, then turn around and say UAPB took this and that...I'm like WTF!!?!?!

I could EASILY say SU took the whole game....But I feel PB stay in there throwing tunes as well....Halftime SU took that hands down.. SU drill was clean as HE!!....UAPB drill was nice, nothing from it, but the L drill is a hard drill to defeat...Than SU sound on the field was stronger...

the 5th!!! SU went the fug off, I always tell people when you off in that corner you can't really determine what SU really sound like..

I sat across the field during the game, SU was bring some SMOKE.... UAPB started off doing their thing, but they just could not out last SU....

Since the 5th was better for me to determine what both was working with.....I will comment strongly on the 5th SU worked UAPB.....

I done heard bands sit across that field push waaaay more sound, I have alot of experience when it comes to hearing bands in that corner....In the 5th alot of bands have UAPB beat....

You can sound real good, but if it ain't heard how can one tell?

Again good job to both.....You can really tell SU had more battle experience than UAPB this year....That may be what it is...

SU takes another W.

AND DOWN.

Originally posted by SUtrp96
No smack here, both bands did good....

During the game both bands were throwing tunes at each other...I sat across from SU on PB side, so I didn't hear PB like most others on SU side heard them.....

I will say this, being real...SU was on another level from PB when I stood infront of SU for the 5th....

Please understand...UAPB had a good sound, but projection in the 5th wasn't great at all...that's an element they should work on, to be able to really stand up against SU....

I mean, I won't kid no one...But anyone that was there on the field after the game knows SU was on another level from PB..

I think PB sound much better than ASU.....ASU had more sound, but didn't sound all that....UAPB had more volume during the game from me sitting on side of them, it sound like they were getting tired... I was expecting ZOOM to be much more touching than it was was...99 UAPB had more fire power than this year edition in the 5th... No smack...

But some people will get on here a say both did good, then turn around and say UAPB took this and that...I'm like WTF!!?!?!

I could EASILY say SU took the whole game....But I feel PB stay in there throwing tunes as well....Halftime SU took that hands down.. SU drill was clean as HE!!....UAPB drill was nice, nothing from it, but the L drill is a hard drill to defeat...Than SU sound on the field was stronger...

the 5th!!! SU went the fug off, I always tell people when you off in that corner you can't really determine what SU really sound like..

I sat across the field during the game, SU was bring some SMOKE.... UAPB started off doing their thing, but they just could not out last SU....

Since the 5th was better for me to determine what both was working with.....I will comment strongly on the 5th SU worked UAPB.....

I done heard bands sit across that field push waaaay more sound, I have alot of experience when it comes to hearing bands in that corner....In the 5th alot of bands have UAPB beat....

You can sound real good, but if it ain't heard how can one tell?

Again good job to both.....You can really tell SU had more battle experience than UAPB this year....That may be what it is...

SU takes another W.

AND DOWN.

you would say that since you from su. we won that battle. They would keep playing when we where leaving so it would seem like they where blowing us out. When we were about to get on the field we stood in front of them and heard the same volume from in the corner. And we didn't bring our whole band, we left a bus.

Originally posted by LION 05
you would say that since you from su. we won that battle. They would keep playing when we where leaving so it would seem like they where blowing us out. When we were about to get on the field we stood in front of them and heard the same volume from in the corner. And we didn't bring our whole band, we left a bus.

Dude get off that CRACK...Actually I know what tune you are talking about...When you all were by SU, they played that groovy rap tune.....That sound is NO where meant for power....It's a groove tune... Trust me SU had waaaaaaaaaaaaay more sound than you cats.. I am not hating isht!!!!! I have nothing to gain... When FAMU came back here 2000, I was the first from SU to get on here and give it up.....I am being real, UAPB lost a lot of sound iun the 5th.....YOU WOULDn"T know you were in the band...:idea:

Dawg SU was bringing HEAT!!!!!!

Once again you CAN'T judge sitting in that corner!!!!!

And SU ain't keep playing to make it seem like nothing, are you kidding????

SU could have left after their first 2 songs, and got their point across...Dude get a tape, it like you don't know...too much pride ain't good.

~1~

man i know i heard the last of the 5th over the phone, and that Can u feel it(took me back to 99) and Cold hearted was beyond words......:eek2: i didn't have too many questions about the game after i heard that, lol.....

we won that battle. And we didn't bring our whole band, we left a bus.

No you didn't!!!

And we didn't bring our whole band, we left a bus.

Sounds like a personal problem.

Southern's Football Team: 5-0
Human Jukebox: 5-0

Next week: HOOOMMMEECCCOOMMMIINNGGGG!!!!

Originally posted by XHALE9802
man i know i heard the last of the 5th over the phone, and that Can u feel it(took me back to 99) and Cold hearted was beyond words......:eek2: i didn't have too many questions about the game after i heard that, lol.....

That's the point....It's is a dayum shame they come on here and won't be real, fugg all the dumb isht.....

SU was blowing the whole game, I can't really account for what UAPB did during the game....If they were blowing that shouldn't give them any reason to say they did this and that when SU was CLEARLY lighting that dayum stadium up!!!!!

SU had to play at least 18 songs that whole game....And it is still alot of tunes they haven't played.....Bottom line if UAPB would have stay it would have only gotten worst!!!!!

I meant they acting like it was AAMU/SU 99 where it was a big debate.....That game people wewre running from side to side, that's was a good battle....

This game in the 5th all eyes were on SU....Honestly people act like UAPB wasn't even there...

Cats from JSU was mainly talking about October 18 when SU play JSU......All they were saying was...."Ya'll can rape UAPB, but don't JSU is coming weak like that...."
Really I said that to say UAPB was not a threat at all....

All this lying make people stop wanting to post...Dayum why niggs can't be real...?
:confused:

That's the point....It's is a dayum shame they come on here and won't be real, fugg all the dumb isht.....

SU was blowing the whole game, I can't really account for what UAPB did during the game....If they were blowing that shouldn't give them any reason to say they did this and that when SU was CLEARLY lighting that dayum stadium up!!!!!

SU had to play at least 18 songs that whole game....And it is still alot of tunes they haven't played.....Bottom line if UAPB would have stay it would have only gotten worst!!!!!

I meant they acting like it was AAMU/SU 99 where it was a big debate.....That game people wewre running from side to side, that's was a good battle....

This game in the 5th all eyes were on SU....Honestly people act like UAPB wasn't even there...

Cats from JSU was mainly talking about October 18 when SU play JSU......All they were saying was...."Ya'll can rape UAPB, but don't JSU is coming weak like that...."

All this lying make people stop wanting to post...Dayum why niggs can't be real...?

That is so true. Actually Doc surprised me this time. It looks like the old Doc is back he had fire in his eyes the whole game. The truth of the matter is that we could have stayed longer because we were just getting warmed up and it seemed as though Doc didn't wanna go anywhere. He usually does 5 and out but like I guess he wanted to make an example outta somebody.:cool:

Originally posted by PsychoJag
That is so true. Actually Doc surprised me this time. It looks like the old Doc is back he had fire in his eyes the whole game. The truth of the matter is that we could have stayed longer because we were just getting warmed up and it seemed as though Doc didn't wanna go anywhere. He usually does 5 and out but like I guess he wanted to make an example outta somebody.:cool:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
I like that!!! :emlaugh:

I know what it was Pyscho...
You see...Doc was actually having a wet dream the whole game up until the fifth. See, he was dreaming and was having those past feelings of grandeur when he used to wax bands and give the word to say..."Hey Chicken, keep walking with your arse picked clean!" When suddenly he woke up.... and that's when he put two fingers in his mouth and said, "Roll 'Em." So hopefully at J-State...Doc will be having that same dream again...and this time hopefully he'll mess his Huggies. Go to sleep...Go to sleep...lye lye lye, lye lye lye lah....:eek:

u kno i aint gotta lie folk...and to be honest...i cant say SU was on another level then PB like u sat across from PB i sat across from SU and yall kinda um being over arrogant...su was good..no doubt..another level no...id be dayum if i sed yall took a W in the 5th...we was projecting sound..enough to be heard...crazy in love our arrangement was better...roses are red..was tight so was intuition...that song dance with my father...couldnt hardly be heard from across the field..ask irv i was on the phone with him....while yall was playing it..leave me alone was kool... now can u feel it was tight..zoom was tight frontin was iight

coldhearted and all that other stuff we was finna go we wasnt thinkin bout those tunes then..we played our 5 and had to go eat...

su was tight..so was pb...in the 5th...sorry cant say yall took that one pimp..and im being dead honest...even my nikka that was there from txsu was like..i give yall pb the 5th....

smh...yall kool but yall get arrogant on the net...say one thing live and another on the net.....

i aint down su in no way..but u gotta be smoking or from su to say pb took an L..yall need to get over yallselves...

i guess if i recoreded su from up close in the 5th...id say the samething

but u fail to realize the opposing band hears something else:idea:

for one...i bet that game aamu/su 99...folks could get on the field during the 5th am i right???????????????

yall can kick this bs all u want...but the tape dont lie..and im still trynna find out what L su gave pb????? yall have yet to clarify that....like i sed pb is still 5-0 dont like it..take it out on aamu next week...the only person so far that has kept it real is bachmegatone..everybody else smh yall be on some stuff forreal...i was at the same game yall was..recorded what u did and heard what u did....but the stories are coming up different..wonder why:rolleyes: ..never once did i say su was bad but they sholl wasnt on no new level..the last year i ever remember su being on a new level was 99..get off yourselves

do i need to post the 5th quarter for everyone or sumthing????????

cause sheesh...lol this reminds me of su/ncat :rolleyes:

Originally posted by SWAC31
for one...i bet that game aamu/su 99...folks could get on the field during the 5th am i right???????????????

yall can kick this bs all u want...but the tape dont lie..and im still trynna find out what L su gave pb????? yall have yet to clarify that....like i sed pb is still 5-0 dont like it..take it out on aamu next week...the only person so far that has kept it real is bachmegatone..everybody else smh yall be on some stuff forreal...i was at the same game yall was..recorded what u did and heard what u did....but the stories are coming up different..wonder why:rolleyes: ..never once did i say su was bad but they sholl wasnt on no new level..the last year i ever remember su being on a new level was 99..get off yourselves

do i need to post the 5th quarter for everyone or sumthing????????

cause sheesh...lol this reminds me of su/ncat :rolleyes:

Man SWAC31 ya'll took the "L" big time. The whole game we played current tunes and some Jukebox favorites and some new old shat and all of the arrangements were tight. I could not hear ya'll across the field that well and ya'll were facing us.:rolleyes: I told Missy that ya'll were more powerful last year and she agrees. Ya'll mellos were even not as powerful and if my memory serves me correct Dance with my father isn't a power tune.:rolleyes: We don't even need to talk about the field because it went from silence to a standing ovation they just showed it on T.V. on Cox cable in Louisiana. Ya'll are the ones who need to get over yourselves because like Jared said the crowd in the 5th didn't know ya'll were there. U are right this is reminding me of the A&T game because we waxed their arses just like we waxed ya'll. To thine own self be true!!!

POST THE CLIPS IMMEDIATELY!!!!! :cool:

Man All This Talk Is Some Bull Like Some Said SU Will Never Atmitt To Any Thing Ok Yeah You All Said PB Was Tight Thats It. But Some Band Members In YAll Band Are Saying That It Wasn't A Winner But Some Are Saying it was. SU Was OK Ever Tape You Have Seen From SU Some One All Ways In Front OF The Band Get Them From Across The Field And You Will Here SomeThing Diff.

Originally posted by uapbmello
I Don't Care What Any One Say SU MELLOS TOOK AN L Did You Here ME SOUTHERN MELLOS TOOK AN L

U are sick.:( LMAO!!!!! People are arguing about sections what about ya'll band???:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: This shat is hilarious!!!!!:lmao: :lmao:

Man SWAC31 ya'll took the "L" big time. The whole game we played current tunes and some Jukebox favorites and some new old shat and all of the arrangements were tight. I could not hear ya'll across the field that well and ya'll were facing us.:rolleyes: I told Missy that ya'll were more powerful last year and she agrees. Ya'll mellos were even not as powerful and if my memory serves me correct Dance with my father isn't a power tune.:rolleyes: We don't even need to talk about the field because it went from silence to a standing ovation they just showed it on T.V. on Cox cable in Louisiana. Ya'll are the ones who need to get over yourselves because like Jared said the crowd in the 5th didn't know ya'll were there. U are right this is reminding me of the A&T game because we waxed their arses just like we waxed ya'll. To thine own self be true!!!

POST THE CLIPS IMMEDIATELY!!!!! :cool:

come on now psycho u kno u dont believe u just typed that yourself.........lol@our mellos werent just as loud...on that note now i hafto say this is NESS..now i kno its foolish pride taking over .unlike bama st folks i aint gotta dog u on here...i still havent said anything to discredit yall but yall throwing em this WAY steadily...after all is said and done SU aint give out no L yesterday..point blank...dont like it...the sun will shine another day...and you'll still be kool with me psycho :)...but still as it stands bachmegatone has said it all in one lil statement and it was the realist

and...that dance with my father still was um..."crickets"..but eveything else yall played was kool

gimmie time to post clips..:)

come on now psycho u kno u dont believe u just typed that yourself.........lol@our mellos werent just as loud...on that note now i hafto say this is NESS..now i kno its foolish pride taking over .unlike bama st folks i aint gotta dog u on here...i still havent said anything to discredit yall but yall throwing em this steadily...after all is said and done SU aint give out no L yesterday..point blank...dont like it...the sun will shine another day...and you'll still be kool with me psycho :)...but still as it stands bachmegatone has said it all in one lil statement and it was the realist

and...that dance with my father still was um..."crickets"..but eveything else yall played was kool

gimmie time to post clips..:)

U didn't hear me even one of your band members said that ya'll mellos ain't the same. Ya'll sounded good but we took ya'll to school point blank. The only song ya'll played in the 5th that actually made the crowd turn around was Zoom everything else were sleepers. The field was not close. I have ninjas knocking at my door right now teling me how crunk we were at the game. Suck it up. On dance with my father we had the crowd slow dancing and everyone was clapping.

Jukebox and football team 5-0 let everyone else tell it we are 0-5:confused:

and once again...ness..smh..foolish pride..but on to next week...TXSU

She agreed I guess she has foolish pride too huh?:rolleyes: Fanfares the whole game don't get u the "W"

Quick Quershtion

Since none of you will admit to an L, why y'all all just don't STFU??

:)

She agreed I guess she has foolish pride too huh?:rolleyes:

neitther does repeating the same songs over...we only played 2 fanfares..gavorkna and fierce....i still have yet to believe missy sed dat...

She agreed I guess she has foolish pride too huh?:rolleyes:

neitther does repeating the same songs over...we only played 2 fanfares..gavorkna and fierce....i still have yet to believe missy sed dat...

Why would I lie??? Ask her. We repeated the way u move and jiggalator because the crowd was chanting it and they wanted us to play it. We repeated Crazy in love in the 5th because ya'll version left more to be desired. Close but no cigar.:rolleyes: Like I said before post the clips because I'm watching the game right now and we are creasing ya'll. Band and football. Ya'll did this same shat in 00, 01, and 02 so I'm use to it in 03. I'm finished arguing about it. U got the tape I ain't lyin. Neither were the fans. Peace adn good luck with the rest of your season.;)

P.S. We have a case of the pot calling the kettle black cuz ya'll repeated some songs too.:rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back