Su/uapb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
Why do people take this comment and run with it?

"Im impressed" does not mean....."Yall should get the "W.....or....."Damn, yall was kill'n"

"Yall were probably the ase bad we faced this year" does NOT mean....."Yall got us'....or....."We weren't ready"....or anything of that nature.

See Ness.....
See Ness Run.

Dawg, when in reality PV and NC A&T is better than UAPB...

This isht is sooooo sad ...IAN if you were there, you would be like WTF @ all of this TIE crap!!!!!...... That isht was no where close...NO WHERE bra....

I saty across the field from SU....

That "I Like the Way you Move" is a BEAST!!!!!

The second time they played it it got more FIERCE!!!!

:eek2: :eek2:

UAPB "Crazy in Love" got CRUCHED!!!!!!!!! SU was killing on that... Intouision (sp) was crucial!!!!!

"Cold Hearted" was a fool...

"Bob Marley" had serious volume!!!!!

"I think It's Love" is bringing SMOKE!!!!!!

"Leave Me Alone" O MYY LAWD!!!!!

Originally posted by SUtrp96

This isht is sooooo sad ...IAN if you were there, you would be like WTF @ all of this TIE crap!!!!!...... That isht was no where close...NO WHERE bra....

I saty across the field from SU....

That "I Like the Way you Move" is a BEAST!!!!!

The second time they played it it got more FIERCE!!!!

:eek2: :eek2:

UAPB "Crazy in Love" got CRUCHED!!!!!!!!! SU was killing on that... Intouision (sp) was crucial!!!!!

"Cold Hearted" was a fool...

"Bob Marley" had serious volume!!!!!

"I think It's Love" is bringing SMOKE!!!!!!

"Leave Me Alone" O MYY LAWD!!!!!

Hell yeah not to mention the other 10+ songs we played. The field show was flawless!!! Drill was perfection, dolls were tight, concert number got too much house, Dance routine brought the house down!!!! The 5th quarter doesn't even need to be discussed. Why in the heck would u play frontin in the 5th????:confused:

Originally posted by SWAC31
let these folks have their little W so they can feel better about their program
How can this be....and, SU doesn't have anything to prove? Especially, on a program level.

Year in and Year Out....it's the same thing. SU has nothing to prove.

J....I already know the story. It doesn't change. Same story...different cover.

I guess SU is only good the day before every other day.

Originally posted by SUtrp96

I have one question, did you actually see NCAT in person to make that comment?? Thats reality(seeing) a primary source, reality doesnt mean from the tape, thats a secondary source. Now If you have, then that is your opinion and disregard. PyschoJag can make a comment like that because he has seen all the bands they have faced. PyschoJag said we were the best band they went up against, and that his opinion, but he just cosigned to this lmao. Like I said, I wont comment on the battle until I get a tape, but something isnt adding up.....

Originally posted by O'Bladerunner
How can this be....and, SU doesn't have anything to prove? Especially, on a program level.

Honestly what does PB have to prove to Southern?? That is all I want to know.....

Originally posted by GoodFella
I have one question, did you actually see NCAT in person to make that comment?? Thats reality(seeing) a primary source, reality doesnt mean from the tape, thats a secondary source. Now If you have, then that is your opinion and disregard. PyschoJag can make a comment like that because he has seen all the bands they have faced. PyschoJag said we were the best band they went up against, and that his opinion, but he just cosigned to this lmao. Like I said, I wont comment on the battle until I get a tape, but something isnt adding up.....

Man, I have thousands of tapes...I know what a band sound like from a tape....

NC A&T is better and PV.......I am a good judge when it comes bands.....

Why is this thread still open?

I guess because the band battle is the only one worth discussing ...

Originally posted by Vinita
Why is this thread still open?

I guess because the band battle is the only one worth discussing ...

It was a close duplicate of the football game....

DOUBTFUL ...

Regardless of who took the L, the band battle was no comparison to that ISHT Bucky put on the field.

Y'all weren't that good, and the M4 was NO PARTS of that bad ...

TRY AGAIN ...

Before this thread gets closed

I just have to see the tape from Saturday. I should've recorded the game on TV. It's homecoming week for us and we have Tx Southern to face.

Originally posted by KaTAUstrophic_Tone
:idea: .....NESS :rolleyes:

No...leaving your bus is "NESS". Not doing a decent field show is "NESS". Trying to argue about your "L" is "NESS". What you just typed is "NESS". Your arrangements, "NESS", dancing girls-"NESS",

You boys/girls from PB have a very extended vocabulary. "NESS".

Read between the lines: UNAEPSBS!!!

Originally posted by SWAC31
let these folks have their little W so they can feel better about their program and stop whining like i said..its no use...well atleast i can honestly say their football team is 5-0....

a river called de-nile

im through with it..next up

HOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEECOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG:cool:

Denial

Son, you of all people should know SU doesn't need to have. It was there's to begin and end with. No one told ya'll to leave after the 5 songs. No one told ya'll to have such a lame field show. Now NESS that.....

_ _ _!:rolleyes:

Originally posted by GoodFella
Honestly what does PB have to prove to Southern?? That is all I want to know.....

Quite obviously not enough.............

It's already proven you can't out-drill, or out-perform Southern....

Originally posted by BigOdis
Denial

Son, you of all people should know SU doesn't need to have. It was there's to begin and end with. No one told ya'll to leave after the 5 songs. No one told ya'll to have such a lame field show. Now NESS that.....

_ _ _!:rolleyes:

smh big O u werent even there so therefore your input is NESS

atleast we stayed...just because doc pills aint kick in this game and he was wide awoke this year to stay and even play since 1985 yall sholl cant talk about 5th quarters and when to leave..:rolleyes:

all them dayum excuses last year from yall [we had to eat..doc bottle aint full..the dolls got food poisoning..etc]...now thats NESS

yall boys a mess..get ready for aamu..we was last weekend

nuff sed
ITS HOMECOMINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back