Su - Pv

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally posted by s phi s
That was GSU vs. McNeese...were those SWAC refs???
You spoke, but you still ain't said isht.

Yes they were SWAC refs. Todays kids....:smh: You act like I made the rules.

Dammit boy.....READ!!!!!

I never questioned the dayum rule. I acknowledged the dayum rule. You are the one acting like if you didn't see it then it didn't happen. OK fine....the refs at the game you were at started the clock after the field was clear. I have seen refs start the clock when football teams aren't close to the tunnel, much less the locker room.

I never refuted the fact that halftime is 8 minutes per band. That's the only point you made. So I guess I'm making up the fact that the clocks started early.

How about you read what I post before you come back with your repetitive statements that do not address the issues that I bring up. If you can't then you need not reply to me anymore. I am far from a kid.....

I don't need to ask my band director. I know the rules.....I know what happened and I don't agree, but that won't change a thing....Now if you can't address my issue, then leave it the hell alone.

Now correct me if I'm wrong Mr Swac guru....:rolleyes: again...
Bands can play on timeouts and between snaps when they have the ball......Is that right?? Is that not ass backwards??

And since you are so smart...:rolleyes: again....How many 3 and outs did PV have against SU (which was 2 weeks ago BTW, in case you forgot)??? I guess it was the band's fault....

Are those not questions that I specifically asked you?? Were they answered?? Are these questions??

As for the other point about the clock, that wasn't a question. It was a statement that got danced around more than that pop and twerk band you claim....

Once again for the slow folks....

Hukd on foniks werkz fer mi.......

quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Now correct me if I'm wrong Mr Swac guru.... again...
Bands can play on timeouts and between snaps when they have the ball......Is that right?? Is that not ass backwards??

2. And since you are so smart... again....How many 3 and outs did PV have against SU (which was 2 weeks ago BTW, in case you forgot)??? I guess it was the band's fault....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. Are these the questions you have you panties in a bunch about.:lmao: Bands also can play during change of possession and change of quarters

Drive Started Drive Ended Consumed
Team Qtr Spot Time Obtained Spot Time How Lost Pl-Yds TOP
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
PVAM 1st P27 12:14 Kickoff P18 10:15 Punt 3--9 01:59#
PVAM 1st P27 09:00 Kickoff P34 07:56 Punt 3-7 01:04
PVAM 1st P05 03:33 Punt P08 01:37 Punt 3-3 01:56#
PVAM 1st P27 00:44 Kickoff S00 10:15 *TOUCHDOWN 15-73 05:29#
PVAM 2nd P25 07:58 Kickoff P25 07:34 Interception 2-0 00:24
PVAM 2nd P20 07:34 Kickoff S46 05:41 Interception 6-34 01:53
PVAM 2nd P10 00:00 Missed FG P10 15:00 End of half 0-0 00:00
PVAM 3rd P17 15:00 Kickoff S44 13:10 Punt 4-39 01:50
PVAM 3rd P18 10:41 Kickoff P46 07:55 Punt 5-28 02:46
PVAM 3rd P20 07:16 Kickoff S19 00:02 Downs 18-61 07:14
PVAM 4th P19 10:34 Kickoff P46 05:32 Downs 11-27 05:02#
PVAM 4th P30 03:33 Kickoff P30 01:15 Punt 3-0 02:18

pv had 16 first downs, 71 offensive plays, 31:55 in time of possession.

And yes it is your fault or whom ever calls the songs. You have time to play during the game.

NEXT!!! I really don't expect you to respond. :D

You look dumber by the post....first off..the 4th quarter drives don't even figure into this because we were already gone. Take that away and we had a grand total of 2 drives that lasted longer than 1:59. I'm no genius but 16 first downs in 12 drives ain't isht....The one sustained drive we had, we played (and I'm willing to bet that a majority of our 1st downs came from that drive....when the team broke the huddle we either brought it down, or cut off completely. I even spoke to the ref personally after halftime....So you can can all this crap you are talking here.

My panties ain't in a bunch. You are thye one that said ask a question get an answer....So I brought up the questions that I asked you that you never answered...You are the one in this thread talking the cash money isht about something you have a halfway knowledge of. My whole point was when the halftime clock was started. You raised other issues, and I addressed them. But you never addressed any of the other pertinent issues that nullify parts of your argument. Wait...you represent Grambling so I should expect that from you.

I believe I posted this in regard to my issues about the halftime clock, but I think you missed this line too in your lame little rebuttal.
"As for the other point about the clock, that wasn't a question. It was a statement that got danced around more than that pop and twerk band you claim...." I just wanted you to address the issue without something stupid like 'The refs at the GSU/McNeese game waited till the field was clear." They probably did, but that ain't what we are talking about here. Now if you wanna relegate yourself to rulebook smack, help yourself. I know what I saw, I know what happened, I know the rules, and I know the consequences. I don't need your second-hand, band-fan, rock throwing to understand these things. .
As I stated before, it's sad to see how low you have to stoop to discredit another program. You couldn't find anything in the sound or look to ATTEMPT to smack?? You had to resort to time and fines??? How pathetic!!!!

I swear...you have tried to find anything and everything to ridicule us on this page since I refused your request for a band tape. IT WON'T WORK. Find another program to dissect. When you actually march a game instead of toting your camcorder around claiming to be a band expert, then we can talk.

Now I don't expect YOU to respond. It really doesn't even matter if you do because out of all the stats, nonsense and hoopla you have posted, you STILL have not said a dayum thing!!!!

The facts: PV stayed on the field longer than 8 minutes for the txsu game and the southern game in shreveport. As a result of that your band program got fined. That has nothing to do with me or The ICON. You were playing while your team broke the huddle, you didn't always bring the sound down.

Why do you feel the need to answer to a 'kid' then???

Typical....

Is this what you want????

Oh Mr Mach....I am so sorry!!!! We are the first team in the history of the SWAC to play when our team breaks the huddle. Oh Mr Mach....We are the first band in SWAC history to break 8 minutes on the field. Oh I'm SO sorry and so is our band and director!!!! We will model ourselves after Grambling from now on. However they do things is what we need to do so we can keep the haters off our backs.

:rolleyes:

Word of note: There will ALWAYS be someone saying something about how we do things, INCLUDING (and especially) from our own school.

Oh Mr Mach....I am so sorry!!!! We are the first team in the history of the SWAC to play when our team breaks the huddle. Oh Mr Mach....We are the first band in SWAC history to break 8 minutes on the field. Oh I'm SO sorry and so is our band and director!!!! We will model ourselves after Grambling from now on. However they do things is what we need to do so we can keep the haters off our backs.

That's more like it jr. You've taken the first step. 11 more to go.

You look dumber by the post....first off..the 4th quarter drives don't even figure into this because we were already gone. Take that away and we had a grand total of 2 drives that lasted longer than 1:59. I'm no genius but 16 first downs in 12 drives ain't isht....The one sustained drive we had, we played (and I'm willing to bet that a majority of our 1st downs came from that drive....when the team broke the huddle we either brought it down, or cut off completely. I even spoke to the ref personally after halftime....So you can can all this crap you are talking here.

My panties ain't in a bunch. You are thye one that said ask a question get an answer....So I brought up the questions that I asked you that you never answered...You are the one in this thread talking the cash money isht about something you have a halfway knowledge of. My whole point was when the halftime clock was started. You raised other issues, and I addressed them. But you never addressed any of the other pertinent issues that nullify parts of your argument. Wait...you represent Grambling so I should expect that from you.

I believe I posted this in regard to my issues about the halftime clock, but I think you missed this line too in your lame little rebuttal.
"As for the other point about the clock, that wasn't a question. It was a statement that got danced around more than that pop and twerk band you claim...." I just wanted you to address the issue without something stupid like 'The refs at the GSU/McNeese game waited till the field was clear." They probably did, but that ain't what we are talking about here. Now if you wanna relegate yourself to rulebook smack, help yourself. I know what I saw, I know what happened, I know the rules, and I know the consequences. I don't need your second-hand, band-fan, rock throwing to understand these things. .
As I stated before, it's sad to see how low you have to stoop to discredit another program. You couldn't find anything in the sound or look to ATTEMPT to smack?? You had to resort to time and fines??? How pathetic!!!!

I swear...you have tried to find anything and everything to ridicule us on this page since I refused your request for a band tape. IT WON'T WORK. Find another program to dissect. When you actually march a game instead of toting your camcorder around claiming to be a band expert, then we can talk.

Now I don't expect YOU to respond. It really doesn't even matter if you do because out of all the stats, nonsense and hoopla you have posted, you STILL have not said a dayum thing!!!! [/B]

*Actually you do. I thought that pv left with about 8 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter. ?
*I've yet to see any real questions asked.
*Even if the clock started early as long as you didn't take over 8 minutes for the show you would have been fine. I'm sure the bands are timed by the actual time they are on the field.
*how much was he fine?

this is one thing i am sure we can agree on........GRAM shoes are white, the bass drum driver is on scholarship, and GRAM alumni band sounds better than the present band...

Originally posted by COACH
*Actually you do. I thought that pv left with about 8 minutes left to go in the 4th quarter. ? Mr. Smarty-Pants Co-Signer, you just put yourself in the same boat with Mach. We did leave with 8 minutes on the clock and we didn't play for a few minutes before that per instructions of the band director. We only played when we had the ball in the 2nd half after the conversation with the game referee. Therefore, using your deductive reasoning, one can conclude that since our 1st drive in the 4th started with about 10 minutes left in the 4th and lasted about 5 minutes, that we were preparing to leave the stadium during our opportunity to play in the 4th quarter. Don't believe me??? Look at ya boy Mach's game breakdown.
*I've yet to see any real questions asked. Hukd on fonicks can werk fur U2.
*Even if the clock started early as long as you didn't take over 8 minutes for the show you would have been fine. I'm sure the bands are timed by the actual time they are on the field. I was sure that we were going to Alabama A&M a few years back and that didn't happen either.
*how much was he fine? Are you gonna pay it for us?

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
That's more like it jr. You've taken the first step. 11 more to go.
:D :D :D Machiavelli?? I don't know who tha heck you are but I am feelin my fellow band brother S phi S when he said "pop and twerk band".........The B O X brings tha heat all day:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: Tell Chocolate Blunder they will melt:redhot: :redhot:

Originally posted by DaBOX 96' Snare
:D :D :D Machiavelli?? I don't know who tha heck you are but I am feelin my fellow band brother S phi S when he said "pop and twerk band".........The B O X brings tha heat all day:redhot: : Tell Chocolate Blunder they will melt:redhot: :redhot:

Is this fam.eerr PV smack?.... This is a diversion. Your boy sps is upset about something. I don't even think he knows why. He thinks I hate PV. Tell him that I don't make the SWAC rules. I just happen to know a few of them. I don't hand out fines. It has nothing to do with me. It has nothing to do with Grambling. No one else is to blame.
Go SWAC!!!

Is this fam.eerr PV smack?.... This is a diversion. Your boy sps is upset about something. I don't even think he knows why. He thinks I hate PV. Tell him that I don't make the SWAC rules. I just happen to know a few of them. I don't hand out fines. It has nothing to do with me. It has nothing to do with Grambling. No one else is to blame.
Go SWAC!!!
Whatever you say Mr. Mach........:redhot: :redhot:

Go SWAC!!!

Dayum Mach....Let it go dude. I never said you made up the rules. One of these days we are gonna enroll you in remedial reading. I even said, I know what the rule is, it's just backwards to me. But the rule is the rule. Dayum. You want me to write it on a GSU banner and wave it in your face????? I happen to know a few rules my dayum self. You AIN'T the SWAC and other folks know just as much about it as you do. I personally read the memo dated Sept. 9, so I KNOW exactly what you speak of. I made my point already.

Some people....

One of these days we are gonna enroll you in remedial reading. You AIN'T the SWAC and other folks know just as much about it as you do.

Some people....

Since you are an expert reader. Show me where I stated that I was the SWAC. While you are at it, show me where I said I know more about this than anyone. You are again reading into what is being typed. You are some how seeing this as smack. You keep bring up Grambling, but this has nothing to do with what happened to PV. Yet you still want to keep bringing it up. DIVERSION!!!!!! If the swac is not doing a good job with enforcing the rules, then when the directors have a the weekly or bi-monthly confernce call then the band directors need to bring it up. If your or anyother band has proof that they didn't commit the infractions then submit it. If you don't like the rule then that is just too bad. What is going to eventually happen is that the SWAC is going to tell the bands only to play during pregame, time outs, change of quarters, halftime and after the game. Then what. That still isn't going to address when the bands play at the same time in the stands.
I don't see the point of playing while the other team has the ball. Some other people.. :smh:

Yet most SWAC bands do it anyway. The horse was dead before anyone beat it.....LET IT GO THIS GAME WAS LIKE TWO-THREE WEEKS AGO.

Originally posted by lilC
Yet most SWAC bands do it anyway. The horse was dead before anyone beat it.....LET IT GO THIS GAME WAS LIKE TWO-THREE WEEKS AGO.
Fa Sho let it go:redhot: :redhot: :redhot: :redhot:

My point goes beyond this one game. I know the rule won't change cuz I don't like it. That is not what I'm saying. I never saw this as smack. But the same way you have the right to your opinion, I have a right to mine.

My point is this....Bands are loud. It's in their nature. Even when they play soft, it is still loud to an extent. Playing ANYTIME YOUR OWN TEAM HAS THE BALL is a hindrance to your team. The rules are fine about not playing while the ball is in motion. I agree with those. But I think it should be the other way around....Play when your OPPONENT is on offense. That's the whole point....to rattle the opposing team. Everybosy doesn't yell at the top of their lungs when a person from the home team is shooting free throws in basketball. It's the same principle...

But you are right Mach....You are always right about everything...

THE END

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back