SU Job An Attractive One

Mickey Joseph
Connell Mayor
Bruce McAllister
Rather than rush this process, I think SU should put DC Lionel Washington in interim status as HC and extend the search process into the fall. Such a move would keep the current team/roster in place, a unit that could potentially challenge for the conference title in the fall.

In the long run, Coach Maynor has to do what is best for him and his family. I would hate to see him leave; however, if he leaves this is my choice to lead the Bulldog attack in 2021 Fall Season...

Duane Taylor - Offensive Coordinator

Maynor on Taylor:
"Coach Taylor is a great young coach. His passion to win is unmatched, both on and off the field. Truly a champion at everything that he does. Being so young, and not far removed from his college career, he will be a huge asset in helping this coaching staff connect with our players. I just hope I can keep him three to five years before another program snatches him up."

IMG_2075.jpg

In the long run, Coach Maynor has to do what is best for him and his family. I would hate to see him leave; however, if he leaves this is my choice to lead the Bulldog attack in 2021 Fall Season...

Maynor on Taylor:
"Coach Taylor is a great young coach. His passion to win is unmatched, both on and off the field. Truly a champion at everything that he does. Being so young, and not far removed from his college career, he will be a huge asset in helping this coaching staff connect with our players. I just hope I can keep him three to five years before another program snatches him up."

IMG_2075.jpg
That's Mike!!!! MIKE that went to buy a car in Wisconsin. Didn't know he was on the coaching staff.

Maynor is obsessed with Deion so... he’s obsessed with southern 😅

jackson state is downright psychotic when it comes to Southern U. The mention of the Mighty Jaguars makes you all lose your minds. Deion can play around if he wants and fool with jacksonians feelings. Two more Molly Whopping(s) from Southern U and jackson state will be running him down I-20 west back to Tejas.....LOL From making you all hire Dumbbell to Deion, the Jaguars make jsu lose their collective minds....LOL I can hear Harold Jackson hollering now......"I told you to cruit Mississippi den Texas!"

jackson state is downright psychotic when it comes to Southern U. The mention of the Mighty Jaguars makes you all lose your minds. Deion can play around if he wants and fool with jacksonians feelings. Two more Molly Whopping(s) from Southern U and jackson state will be running him down I-20 west back to Tejas.....LOL From making you all hire Dumbbell to Deion, the Jaguars make jsu lose their collective minds....LOL I can hear Harold Jackson hollering now......"I told you to cruit Mississippi den Texas!"
You actually believe that Bull Sh** huh? LOL 😂

Just look at the Southern U. groupies from jackson state respond to my post. S.U. made you fire "Turn Em Loose" Hughes for losing SCG I. Made you hire Dumbbell, "I come from a white school" Bell (clown suit and all). Made you hire "Good Times Cabrini Green, I throw touchdowns out of bounds Booger." Made you claim, you're building the "Thee Dome" because Southern U. told you you're renting Confederate Memorial. Made you have flashbacks of greater days and go to the geriatric home and hire Harold Jackson. Then finally made you fire the last two coaches and "cruit" Neon Deion. jsu is Southern University Football Jags puppet on a string. Southern University owns jsu Lynch Street lunatics like the "massa" owned Kunta Kinte'. Those are the straight-up facts. All of those azz kicking(s) got you all diverting about how fine your school looks (like a pretty trick)....LOL

You actually believe that Bull Sh** huh? LOL 😂

He went off his rocker and I didn’t say shit bad about Su. 😂😂😂 (his dumb as should’ve taken it as a compliment). But JSU got him shook. We lost to them and they’re still shook up 😂. JSU has their mind. Hell we’re both championshipless AGAIN!!! So why he so angry? We are not the enemy 😂. Them jags slow man. I think this whole no swac championship and Big Worm running off on them got them all hormonal. Its sad & funny.

@JROCK how are you spending that state check man. Cause you slow as hell.

There is nothing that anyone can say about The Great Southern University Football Jaguars that would make jackson state football less of a clown $hi+ Show....LOL

There is nothing that anyone can say about The Great Southern University Football Jaguars that would make jackson state football less of a clown $hi+ Show....LOL
Careful.... ODUMs leaving in the fashion he did could have the same impact of comegy leaving JSU .... choose wisely.... choose smartly... and for now.... keep THEE out your mouth... you are very well one bad coaching hire away from being this decades shi+ show.... karma.... humble yourself... you’re not in the position to bad mouth another program right now.

Careful.... ODUMs leaving in the fashion he did could have the same impact of comegy leaving JSU .... choose wisely.... choose smartly... and for now.... keep THEE out your mouth... you are very well one bad coaching hire away from being this decades shi+ show.... karma.... humble yourself... you’re not in the position to bad mouth another program right now.
Totally different. Odums choose to leave, y’all fired Comegy.

The vacancy made possible by the departiure of Dawson Odums has many desirable components sure to entice the interest of many across the nation including NFL and collegiate greats alike. It is not often that a powerhouse HBCU program like Southern has a HC vacancy. It would not surprise me if the number of applications received is overwhelming. Odums did not leave the cubbard bare, as he leaves behind a talented team that could very likely contend for the 2021 Conference Football Championship in the fall. Here are some other things that make this vacancy so attractive:
1. A veteran team that concluded Spring Season with a 5-1 record & returns entire team assuming none leaves with Odums or graduates
2. Perhaps the most complete, most physical, most dominating team in the SWAC coming into the Fall
3. Ranked in latest FCS poll as 19th best program in nation (ahead of both SWAC Champ particpants): 3rd best HBCU program in nation
4. One of the largest and most rabid fanbases in all of FCS football (17,000 Home Avg. 2019)
5. One of largest stadium facilities in all of FCS & HBCU football with athletic complex and artficial playing surface (28,500 seat. capacity)
6. The largest HBCU in Louisiana, and one of the largest in nation (more than 8K students enrolled, Spring 2021)
7. Main campus of a 5-campus university system (nearly 14,000 students enrolled)
8. Location: Baton Rouge, capital city of Louisiana (845,000 metro. pop.); 66 miles NW of New Orleans (1.35M metro pop.)
9. Bar none, the best marching band in the nation (the Human Jukebox) appearing at all home and away games.
10. GEAUX JAGS! #WE ARE SOUTHERN!
Wrong on number’s #2,9 for sure...

Maynor on Taylor:

IMG_2075.jpg
That's Mike Lowery!!!!

Back