SU all class

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Seeing Spots said:
You can't call me out asshole! I don't have an inferiority complex about my jet black skin, I'm not hung up on the white man's ice is better, I don't fear white people, I am no Stepin' Fetchin' darkie who sings Dixie and say yassur massah... When you have been reared properly you can feel good about the person you are ALL THE TIME.

I told you to NEVER come to Mumford if you dislike Southernites so much and are afraid you will be treated rudely and continue to feed into the lies, urban legends, etc. STAY AWAY.

One reason why the SDSU fans were treated with respect and dignity is because that is exactly how they presented themselves. You get what you give, understand? Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

Like now.
SS, you are some rude folks. Just face the facts. And all that name callin, finger pointing, and your isht stank too is not going to change the fact. You all have been called out on your rudeness point plain simple.

And you all continue to validate that point. And to say that some call them selves adults. :shame:

I'm glad my young'ns dont read this board. :eek:

LaCumba said:
embarassedlaugh.gif

SU folks,

Why do you think people perceive you as being much much ruder than any other campus or fans? Is it all in their minds? Do they just hate yall for some reason? Could there be an ounce of truth to it? Or are the people from several different schools just lying on yall?

Mane ya'll better cut all this hatin out or imma have to cut somebodys head open to the fat meat because ya'll causing me not to git any sleep wit this crap. :mad:

bluedog said:
Mane ya'll better cut all this hatin out or imma have to cut somebodys head open to the fat meat because ya'll causing me not to git any sleep wit this crap. :mad:
SAD

Blacknbengal said:
SS, you are some rude folks. Just face the facts. And all that name callin, finger pointing, and your isht stank too is not going to change the fact. You all have been called out on your rudeness point plain simple.

And you all continue to validate that point. And to say that some call them selves adults. :shame:

so your saying jsue fans are saints?

your missing the point u may a few crazy fans but to generalize all su fans as being rude is simply....n/m

BigOdis said:
so your saying jsue fans are saints?

your missing the point u may a few crazy fans but to generalize all su fans as being rude is simply....n/m
No, by no means. There's bad apples in every barrel. Even in our families, but just saying "Well, you got them too" isnt helping the matter. See, I expect that if you all was to see one of your "hard-core" fans cutting my brake lines to stop them.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Blacknbengal said:
No, by no means. There's bad apples in every barrel. Even in our families, but just saying "Well, you got them too" isnt helping the matter. See, I expect that if you all was to see one of your "hard-core" fans cutting my brake lines to stop them.
exactly i would stop em..well.. call the police..lol

but as u can see here everyone is like " S U fans are this and that" like their fans are all "bless your jags this game day"type ish! Every school has their bad apples..But to say the Fan Base as a whole is rude is down right insane.

89rabbit said:
Just got back from BR. I have to say how impressed I was with Southern University, their team, their band and their fans. Nothing but class pure and simple. Everyone treated us great. It was fun meeting and talking with so many of you. Best of luck the rest of the season. I will be pulling for you in the Bayou Classic.

The point of this thread was to complement the Southern fans on our hospitality. But, the Southern haters turned it into the "No they're not, they're really rude fans" thread.

89rabbit was speaking to his particular experience, which was a pleasant one. If you cannot handle hearing good things about Southern University then you should not have read his post. If those two words (Southern University) stir up such unpleasant feelings for you, then you should have just moved on to the next topic. It's so absurd that so many people on this board, in particular, are utterly incapable of reading or hearing the words "Southern University" without having to put their two cents in. :shame:

So, 89rabbit, thanks for the complement and I am truly happy that you enjoyed yourself. :wavey:

JaggDiva said:
The point of this thread was to complement the Southern fans on our hospitality. But, the Southern haters turned it into the "No they're not, they're really rude fans" thread.

89rabbit was speaking to his particular experience, which was a pleasant one. If you cannot handle hearing good things about Southern University then you should not have read his post. If those two words (Southern University) stir up such unpleasant feelings for you, then you should have just moved on to the next topic. It's so absurd that so many people on this board, in particular, are utterly incapable of reading or hearing the words "Southern University" without having to put their two cents in. :shame:

So, 89rabbit, thanks for the complement and I am truly happy that you enjoyed yourself. :wavey:

Co-Sign

Have a Blessed Day

JaggDiva said:

BASICALLY

Ok, I didn't expect it to get this bad. This was the wrong thread to bring it up. Also, I wanted to make sure I put focus on "SOME" because I know all SU fans are not the same.

Blacknbengal said:

I'm glad your children don't read this board either. Just think how embarrassed they would be if they read your stupid ass posts.

And you are right, I continue to validate that point...instead of suggesting that you never come to Mumford Stadium or anywhere near the campus of Southern University, now my RUDE ASS is ordering you to STAY THE FRICK AWAY!

How you like me now?

Seeing Spots said:
I'm glad your children don't read this board either. Just think how embarrassed they would be if they read your stupid ass posts.

And you are right, I continue to validate that point...instead of suggesting that you never come to Mumford Stadium or anywhere near the campus of Southern University, now my RUDE ASS is ordering you to STAY THE FRICK AWAY!

How you like me now?
I like it! There's something about a fiesty woman that makes the hairs on the back of my neck stand up.

Seeing Spots said:
You can't call me out asshole!

Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

What? The "new rules" don't apply anymore?

Or is it a special Southern privilege??

PsychoJag said:
This board has turned into the I Hate SU Board. This is beyond sad that we can't even have a decent thread on this board without it being filled with ignorance. If u wanna clown then take it to the smack board.
]

That is not a viable option - originators of anti-Southern smack are being banned without warning.

PsychoJag said:
Some of you guys need to grow up and change the diapers because some of u cry about anything. In a competitive atmosphere you can expect certain things.

Some of you guys need to man up or stay home.

"Well said," said the pot to the kettle.

This tread really sums it up. Some folks came on this thread talking a certain way and were treated in a way that reflects that. Other folks came on here talking a bunch of isht and got told off. (Hint, thier team won 1 game out of the last 11).

Bottom line, us Southern folks know how to be nice, and will be nice to nice people, but ain't nobody coming in our house and talking no isht to us. Just sit in that 1 section we gonna sell you ticket for and cheer a little if your team scores. Then sit down and shut up.

Lewis said:
This tread really sums it up. Some folks came on this thread talking a certain way and were treated in a way that reflects that. Other folks came on here talking a bunch of isht and got told off. (Hint, thier team won 1 game out of the last 11).

Bottom line, us Southern folks know how to be nice, and will be nice to nice people, but ain't nobody coming in our house and talking no isht to us. Just sit in that 1 section we gonna sell you ticket for and cheer a little if your team scores. Then sit down and shut up.
I guess the "Angry Man" has told us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back