SU all class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why all the "stigmatizing" of SU fans? This kind of behavior happens at all the levels (Little League, High School, College, and the Pros').

I have been to a lot of games and I think the LSU fans are the worst in the STATE. They curse out everybody. They even go so far as to curse out the young men wearing the purple and gold. I remember telling someone if I had a son playing for LSU I would have to sit in a "special section" away from the fans. They are something else.

I want even get on the subject of the Saints' fans. :(

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
This is more funny than yall could ever imagine.
Does GR have to tell the story about that old lady jumping on him again. IF need be, GET READY will tell his story.

J-State Tiger said:
The Wabbit fans got treated better because they were white.

But then, you already knew we don't like you Darkies, so what's the problem?
Why do you continue to get upset by something you already knew?

LaCumba said:
But then, you already knew we don't like you Darkies, so what's the problem?
Why do you continue to get upset by something you already knew?

That's nice, next we'll be back on all the light-skinned Dancing Dolls.

I should really start my research into the cure for jealousy, its badly needed. Especially in the SWAC. :nod2:

Blacknbengal said:
I didnt want to call SS out on that, but I'm glad that it was mentioned.
You can't call me out asshole! I don't have an inferiority complex about my jet black skin, I'm not hung up on the white man's ice is better, I don't fear white people, I am no Stepin' Fetchin' darkie who sings Dixie and say yassur massah... When you have been reared properly you can feel good about the person you are ALL THE TIME.

I told you to NEVER come to Mumford if you dislike Southernites so much and are afraid you will be treated rudely and continue to feed into the lies, urban legends, etc. STAY AWAY.

One reason why the SDSU fans were treated with respect and dignity is because that is exactly how they presented themselves. You get what you give, understand? Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

Like now.

IWJNSU said:
Why all the "stigmatizing" of SU fans? This kind of behavior happens at all the levels (Little League, High School, College, and the Pros').

I have been to a lot of games and I think the LSU fans are the worst in the STATE. They curse out everybody. They even go so far as to curse out the young men wearing the purple and gold. I remember telling someone if I had a son playing for LSU I would have to sit in a "special section" away from the fans. They are something else.

I want even get on the subject of the Saints' fans. :(

Those LSU fans are on a whole other level concerning rudeness. And LOUD!!

Seeing Spots said:
You can't call me out asshole! I don't have an inferiority complex about my jet black skin, I'm not hung up on the white man's ice is better, I don't fear white people, I am no Stepin' Fetchin' darkie who sings Dixie and say yassur massah... When you have been reared properly you can feel good about the person you are ALL THE TIME.

I told you to NEVER come to Mumford if you dislike Southernites so much and are afraid you will be treated rudely and continue to feed into the lies, urban legends, etc. STAY AWAY.

One reason why the SDSU fans were treated with respect and dignity is because that is exactly how they presented themselves. You get what you give, understand? Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

Like now.

This is sad

IWJNSU said:
Yes in deed!!!!! :wavey:

:wavey:

When the QB can't snap the ball because of the noise in the stadium(fans), that's ridiculous!

Tiger Stadium(LSU) ain't no joke!

Get Ready said:
This is sad
Yes it is. Sad and pathetic.

And the person that posted that EVERY car with a Mississippi license plate was vandalized is sad and a LIAR. Two of my friends, who are jstate alums, and live in Natchez and attended that game and parked next to us and drove their cars (SUVs) to the game did not receive any damage WHATSOEVER to their vehicles.
So it is NOT TRUE that every car with a MS plate was vandalized.

All of this is just another HATE filled lie and generalization that all SU fans are rude thugs.

Blacknbengal was GLAD that I was called out, so he got what he asked for.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SLT said:
:wavey:

When the QB can't snap the ball because of the noise in the stadium(fans), that's ridiculous!

Tiger Stadium(LSU) ain't no joke!

I went to a game a couple of years ago and it was sad the way they acted. Even the kids were cursing and repeating what the grown folks were saying. :nod2:

And you will hear from them if you are from Louisiana and decide to go to another school besides LSU. When Auburn played them last year, Brandon Jacobs got an ear full.

JR said:
You know, I get sick and tired of this. I have season tickets to Minnesota Vikings games and the fans give the other team fans grief the whole time. Look at Philly fan. It is nothing wrong with be a hard core fan as long as you keep it within reason. There will always be those few who cross the line.

I know first hand that FAMU is a tough place to play just like our place. Their fans are into it. I can appreciate that. Now I don't think fans should curse folks out and stuff, but that's part of being on the other teams turf. My point is that this is not exclusive to SU fans. Sure some are rude and crude. But most are cool as heck and I have seen them feed the opposing fans all kinds of stuff at the tailgates. But I am glad our fans can give us that edge. It goes a long way. Nothing wrong with rowdy fans within reason. That's part of the excitement. One of the reasons I miss playing FAMU. Because their fans are like SU's and Bragg Stadium aint no joke to play at. Our fans aint as bad as folks try to make them out to be. Heck I think the Jag Nation done got kind of passive and soft the last few years. :emlaugh:

:lol:
If they can't take the heat, stay out the kitchen!

Seeing Spots said:
Yes it is. Sad and pathetic.

And the person that posted that EVERY car with a Mississippi license plate was vandalized is sad and a LIAR. Two of my friends, who are jstate alums, and live in Natchez and attended that game and parked next to us and drove their cars (SUVs) to the game did not receive any damage WHATSOEVER to their vehicles.

It wasn't a J- State game, it was an Alcorn game, and it was in the 90s. Maybe the cars in your area weren't vandalized, but in other areas they were. I ain't got to lie about cars being vandalized....just reporting what I saw.

Jam Piper Jam said:
It wasn't a J- State game, it was an Alcorn game, and it was in the 90s. Maybe the cars in your area weren't vandalized, but in other areas they were. I ain't got to lie about cars being vandalized....just reporting what I saw.

WHAT YEAR?

This board has turned into the I Hate SU Board. This is beyond sad that we can't even have a decent thread on this board without it being filled with ignorance. If u wanna clown then take it to the smack board. Some of you guys need to grow up and change the diapers because some of u cry about anything. In a competitive atmosphere you can expect certain things. You don't hear me crying about how when we went to Jackson in 2001 we were at Wendy's and a bunch of jsu fans were driving around that parking lot harassing us and throwing things at us. Some of you guys need to man up or stay home. :rolleyes: :shame:

:smh: Typical SU SPORTS BOARD thread...simply pathetic. SS, why even bother? :smh:

89Rabbit, once again, we SOUTHERNITES appreciate your kind words...hope your stay in SOUTHERN LAND was a pleasant one...good luck for the rest of your season. :tup:

I hope everyone remember what they have said in this particular thread pertaining to acting like adults and hating on particular schools.

Please remember this, because if you don't, I will be there to copy and paste. ;)

Over and over again.

Peace!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back