SU all class

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lewis said:
Bottom line, us Southern folks know how to be nice, ....

You're absolutely right!!!!

Some of the nicest people I know happen to be Jaguars and I will take the liberty of making the assumption that every other non-Jaguar on this message board can echo the same sentiment.

The fact that Jags KNOW how to be nice and still can be so RUDE galls us to no end because it is not like you don't know HOW to be nice - you just CHOOSE to be antisocial.

Cornell said:
What? The "new rules" don't apply anymore?

Or is it a special Southern privilege??
Maka...uh I mean Cornell...the rules, new or otherwise, applied ONLY to posters who attended/supported the other schools and the cursing and name calling was directed to Southernites. So to answer your question, yes, it is a special privilege, one that NOW Southernite will make available to myself.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yall are killing me. The visiting crowd is SUPPOSED to be rude. Southernites love their school and they will talk shat to you until the end. If you are so sensitive and cant take the heat, stay ya arse at home and catch the game on the news.

SMH @ rude. Yall act like some lil broads.

Seeing Spots said:
Maka...uh I mean Cornell...the rules ... applied ONLY to posters who attended/supported the other schools and the cursing and name calling was directed to Southernites.

Missus Bluedog,

Who was doing the cursing?

Before you answer that question, please reread the following:

Seeing Spots said:
You can't call me out asshole!

Act like a punk ass batch ass buffoon, they that's how you are treated.

students.gif

Don't leave home without it.

Firstly, you are to address me as Seeing Spots or nothing at all. Secondly, Southernites are cursed and call names all the time. We are also subjected to the BS you just espoused a few posts ago.

You people can shole dished it out, but can't take it.

And you don't have to enlarge my words for me, even though you ALLEGE I am pushing 50 I can still SEE. Further, you don't have to serve up my words, I know what what I said and anything I say, I can say twice.

Sheesh, y'all some sensitive titty babies!

LaCumba said:
But then, you already knew we don't like you Darkies, so what's the problem?

Even in jest, this comment doesn't help ya'lls cause. :rolleyes:

Carry on...... :shame:

Seeing Spots said:
Firstly, you are to address me as Seeing Spots or nothing at all. Secondly, Southernites are cursed and call names all the time. We are also subjected to the BS you just espoused a few posts ago.

You people can shole dished it out, but can't take it.

What expletives did anyone but YOU dish out?

And you don't have to enlarge my words for me,...

If not I, then who?

.. even though you ALLEGE I am pushing 50

Who alleged that?

No one made any mention of what your age is although I would surmise that you have some transparent May-December insecurities. Whether or not that is the case, either way that is your problem and not ours so please exercise more discretion in how you manage your personal affairs and issues.

...you don't have to serve up my words, I know what what I said and anything I say, I can say twice.

Oh yes we can. That is why there is a
reply_small.gif
function on this ubb.

Quote feature or not, if a person is not comfortable having what he/she said repeated then said person should keep his/her mouth closed.

Sheesh, y'all some sensitive titty babies!

"I couldn't agree more," said the kettle to the pot.

I can only speak from my own PERSONAL experiences, but in the past, the Southern fans I have encountered have been extremely rude.

:|

bluedog said:
Mane ya'll better cut all this hatin out or imma have to cut somebodys head open to the fat meat because ya'll causing me not to git any sleep wit this crap. :mad:

Is that what the man with the comfy long chair called it when you visited him last time?

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Tara said:
I can only speak from my own PERSONAL experiences, but in the past, the Southern fans I have encountered have been extremely rude.

:|
I met you last year at the Texas Southern game. My son was with me and my niece and her 3 friends, all students at Southern. Explain exactly when any of the six of us were rude to you. Also, Kema was standing there and she is a graduate of Southern...tell us what Kema did that was extremely rude.

What an ironic title for a thread posted by SU's new daddies:

SU all class

Looking at the favorite "bad word" used exclusively by Jags in this thread, I guess that Babbit89 took the liberty of adding the "c" and the "l".

Cornell said:
What an ironic title for a thread posted by SU's new daddies....

A poem by Langston Hughes:

My old man's a white old man
And my old mother's black.
If ever I cursed my white old man
I take my curses back.

If ever I cursed my black old mother
And wished she were in hell,
I'm sorry for that evil wish
And now I wish her well.

My old man died in a fine big house.
My ma died in a shack.
I wonder where I'm gonna die,
Being neither white nor black.

Seeing Spots said:
I met you last year at the Texas Southern game. My son was with me and my niece and her 3 friends, all students at Southern. Explain exactly when any of the six of us were rude to you. Also, Kema was standing there and she is a graduate of Southern...tell us what Kema did that was extremely rude.

I can explain how SU people can be rude.

First, they must have extremely thin skin and have low self-esteem.

Then, they must completely hate someone for making smack against thier institution.

Then, they must complain to the powers that be and get a person that has the screen name Ohakam banned, or they will pull their financial support.

This post will probably last all of 15 minutes.

I wonder about some of you people somtimes.

:(

Cornell said:
Disgraceful.

That you are.........You must be one pitiful human being. Your puerile obsession with S.U. is nothing short of a convoluted perversion. Your comments have no redeeming quality other than to attempt to invoke strife. Currently, your existence has as much meaning as a three dollar bill. You really need to pull up the roots that you allowed one rancid seed to produce and free yourself. Only then will you have value to yourself and the other inhabitants on this planet.

Seeing Spots said:

We spoke on this. :swink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back