Spears ruling: Coach awarded $600,000

Doug must have enrolled in a class called "Transfer Recruiting 101" with an instructor named Dr. Comegy. If this is the case, well....that was Doug's choice for his instructor. However, if my instructor was about to get sent packing, that should have given me some hint but proceed :lol:.

Doug was never big on bringing in wholesale transfers...only looking to fill a particular need. Some coaches bring in those kids and/or rant about them even before they are cleared to be eligible. Doug is smarter than that...he waits until they are cleared and they earn their spot on the depth chart. Melvin made that mistake prior to his last season and team chemistry suffered from it.

We won't lose. Alcorn won't be able to score much against our defense and Alcorn doesn't have a defense to stop us from scoring. Just watch.

If you're judging our defense by the spring game, you will be surprised on Sep. 3rd. Believe me that won't be the same. The average on the D-line will be 6'5 300 lbs:swink:

If you're judging our defense by the spring game, you will be surprised on Sep. 3rd. Believe me that won't be the same. The average on the D-line will be 6'5 300 lbs:swink:

Believe you? lol. Spears really has yall brainwashed with his trash talking. Love the enthusiasm though.:weee:

They can be ready but they still won't beat us. We have to much talent and the coaching to go with it. Like i said some days ago if you can't stop anyone you can't win. Now i would be more worried about Alcorn in the mid to end of the season.

Yeah we'll see come Labor Day Weekend! Too early to call anything.........

Back