Southern vs. Texas Southern: Game Updates

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know yall ain't gonna believe this, but I posted the comment about the punt return before it happened. Slow internet caused it to not get there before he scored.

Watch out for the home run ball on next two throws.

Lunnon completes to the TSu 44 yard line :)52 seconds left)

-- Incomplete pass
-- Lunnon sacked by Charles Lemons (TxSU timeout)
-- Incomplete pass
-- (4th down and 15) Incomplete pass .... Jags takeover!!

BTW,

Louisiana has just elected it's first female governor, Kathleen Blanco!

Originally posted by MikeBigg
I know yall ain't gonna believe this, but I posted the comment about the punt return before it happened. Slow internet caused it to not get there before he scored.

Watch out for the home run ball on next two throws.

:lmao:

I saw that :lmao: man two close calls tonite this game and the Governor's race...Whew!!!:eek2:

Here it is .... Final Score: Jags 24, Tigers 17

-- Jaguars vs. Tigers
Diamond Anniversary Bayou Classic
For the Western Division Championship and a chance at the SWAC Conference Championship

This page is gonna be WAR for two weeks baby!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I saw that too MikeBigg .... I was like, damn, is this brother a prophet?

All hail the SU defense tonight!

Grambling, we're coming in droves and you know this!

Wayyyy out of control. First we are playing AAMU then he talks about SWAC Basketball Championships!!!

Originally posted by buckwheat1911
So is Lenny Williams singing a song tonight? OH OH OH OH OHHHHHHH!

LOL@Buckwheat. I bet Pete is. Lenny saved us tonight. Saved us from our ownselves.

Originally posted by Kenn Rashad
Lawd, please have mercy on this page and the server for the next two weeks! :scared:

Kenn, we're about to put the TSPN to work!!! You might want to back up the system because it's about to get serious!!

Alcorn-JSU and Southern-GSU!! Somebody help Kenn!! He's going to need it!!

Originally posted by Alcorn Warrior
Kenn, we're about to put the TSPN to work!!! You might want to back up the system because it's about to get serious!!

Alcorn-JSU and Southern-GSU!! Somebody help Kenn!! He's going to need it!!

AW, I got a feeling that the JSU Mafia will not be smacking at their normal verocity this year. So it may be just you Braves vs a few NSM and TP with his love of Bell Posts. LOL. Shole would have been nice for yall if JSU was in contention along with you.

As for the GSU Cartel vs SU Jag Nation the next 2 weeks. :eek2: :eek2: :eek2: :eek2:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back