Southern vs Southern Mississippi: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

I saw. I know. Soooooo, how would you fix this?

Bruh there's nothing really to fix. Either Big Worm and company get off their ass and take these games seriously or don't play them. Which either way will get his ass fired eventually , because that old we're just going to play swac and small school shit ain't going to cut it anymore.

A litany of lack of vision moments and terrible decisions, along with some things beyond an individual school's control, got us in this situation.

His first mistake was starting that true freshman in a game like this when he had a qb with one year under his belt. IDGAS what he saw in practice, you just don't do that unless a kid is exceptional

Last edited:

His first mistake was starting that true freshman in a game like this when he had a qb with one year under his belt. IDGAS he saw in practice, you just don't do that unless a kid is exceptional

Didn't agree with Lee getting bypassed for the true freshmen ... gotta kick the tires on Lee before going to others

From what I saw in the 2nd half last week and this game, nevermind, I'll save it for the private forum...LOL

We started the worst QB, but I guess they are trying to redshirt #11. Lee has the best arm but stunk it up in the scrimmage. But I know they had to know 12 wasn't ready. He looked so lost in the scrimmage.

Well now we see that Lee is obviously the real back-up QB. Yes the team could have played a lot better, and Lee definitely should have been starting the game, but we knew the situation coming into this game. It'll be a similar result next week, but hopefully we can score some points then.

Well now we see that Lee is obviously the real back-up QB. Yes the team could have played a lot better, and Lee definitely should have been starting the game, but we knew the situation coming into this game. It'll be a similar result next week, but hopefully we can score some points then.
I felt like this. But hell they all need to get those feet wet. Darquez should have started to begin with.

SU is going to have to find them some offence. They haven't scored in 6 quarters. Is Howard injury serious? If it is SU is in for a long year.

It's a process, the offense will improve as the season progresses. It's hard to gauge when we start off against one of the best defenses in FCS and 2 FBS teams that are contenders in their conference. I just look for us to be better prepared mentally next week and to see some improvements on special teams and with defense communication (too many missed assignments).

Man I knew the game was over when I saw Austin Howard in street clothes. I wouldn't play Austin until we play Alcorn. But yea the game was ridiculous, I left at halftime. Smdh

Back