Southern vs Southern Mississippi: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

He's just one of those fans that that want to take their ball and go home when the ass whuppins get handed out. LOL

Meh, I'll be that.

But guess wha, I'd rather play 5 on 5 with my ball than to see SU play a cac school Lol.

I'd rather take my ball home and not turn on the radio and hear us getting our ass kicked by 60 in the 1st half.

Better yet, I'd rather watch Roots, or throw loose change in a pond some f'in where then to go and watch SU next week

Can't support this stupid crap

Last edited:
Really? So why was he looking at Howard instead of A,G5 or one of the other Pwr FCS ?

At the end of that day that Freshman quarterback doing hold water for this team being so ill prepared and Big Worm embarrassing the f*** out of us

Bruh London had an FCS power at Richmond, and won an FCS title before getting the Virginia job... his only winning season at Virginia he won ACC coach of the year ... London's from the DMV, I guess he wanted to get back into coaching at a job with less pressure than UVa. He was the assistant head coach/D-Line coach at Maryland before getting the Howard job.

So whatcha wanna do ... fire Worm?

Y'all funny up in here. SOUTHERN HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN COMPETITIVE AGAINST FBS TEAMS. Only twice, the second time we played Tulane and against UL-Monroe last year.

Go head, vent! Be mad! Y'all won't be thinking about this if Southern wins SWAC and wins the Celebration Bowl.

It is what it is.

Bruh London had an FCS power at Richmond, and won an FCS title before getting the Virginia job... his only winning season at Virginia he won ACC coach of the year ... London's from the DMV, I guess he wanted to get back into coaching at a job with less pressure than UVa. He was the assistant head coach/D-Line coach at Maryland before getting the Howard job.

So whatcha wanna do ... fire Worm?

Man IDGAF if London got gold coming out of his ass. There is no excuse for Big Worm having this team this ill prepared.

And yeah if he keep being this ill prepared for these games embarassing the school like this, you Fawking "A" I want him fired. Stump got fired for simply losing to Valley in his second year.

Who in their right mind want to keep watching this shit? What makes Big Worm any different?

Last edited:
Y'all funny up in here. SOUTHERN HAS NEVER REALLY BEEN COMPETITIVE AGAINST FBS TEAMS. Only twice, the second time we played Tulane and against UL-Monroe last year.

Go head, vent! Be mad! Y'all won't be thinking about this if Southern wins SWAC and wins the Celebration Bowl.

It is what it is.

I ain't go lie, I'ma be the 1st one in the stands dancing my ass off to do what you wanna saying, "I told you so" LMAOOO

Still doesn't take away the fact, that I'd rather cut 2 100 yard football fields than to watch SU next week. F'n worm mane. I hate his thoughts at times smh Lol

Why he signed off on this crap smh. This was not a good idea Odums. yea I said it

Last edited:
Mna IDGAF if London got gold coming out of his ass. There is no excuse for Big Worm having this team this iii prepared?

But you aksed me about Mike London ... and I told you about Mike London.

Well start a change.org petition to fire Worm ... Start a boycott! Fire Worm! TurnWorm.com ... c'mon blue .... wanna get Nicholls' staff in there. They ain't done shit in the Southland...but they damn near beat Georgia ... and are catching Texas A&M slipping after Aggie Falconed against UCLA ... that's gotta count for something right?

I ain't go lie, I'ma be the 1st one in the stands dancing my ass off to do what you wanna saying, "I told you so" LMAOOO

Still doesn't take away the fact, that I'd rather cut 2 100 yard football field than to watch SU next week. F'n worm mane. I hate his thoughts at times smh Lol

Why he signed off on this crap smh. This was not a good idea Odums. yea I said it

Contract for this game was in place like two years prior.

Man I got ppl aint talk to in 10 years texting me bout this game asking "What happened" smh (even though we aint have a chance in hell of winning)

Odums stay un-prepared. How many times are you going to embarrass us Wormy

I think the team may play better in these games if Wormy doesn't show up. Let's leave Wormy back here so he can see this crap from on the outside.

I think if we tell the team on Friday or doing pre-game that we are up already 38-0, don't even look at the score being 0-0, Vegas has already given us a 38-0 head start then we may be aight.

Last edited:
I hope the QB club (do we still have this club) chew his ass out, f'n embarrassing us like this mane. I'll be out of town to make the Ed Bugs show he has, (does Odums still do this show Lol)

Make his ass think twice before signing off on some crap like this. Where them ole 3 ladies that almost got in the @Bewilder dude's ass in PV last year.

Let them 3 ole women tell Wormy about signing off on some crap like this.

Why are people so shock.odum is comfortable. I noticed that at the SC State game, I am not saying that he doesn't care but his demeanor does not come across like he wants to win it all. his attitude to me is if I have a good record I am ok.

C'mon y'all! Start the petition. Get Sonja Norwood involved. Boycott! Worm gotta go!

Don't talk about it. Be about it.

While we are not playing well, damn, I'm trying to figure out what yellow expected from tonight. No Howard, obvious special teams issues, and playing up.

For anyone that didn't like tonight, we only need to look at Mumford Stadium last week to see why we're here.

Our special teams needs to be better, our defense needs to be better, but this game and next week's game does nothing to change the goals. I rather have this crap tonight and next week in San Antonio, which I'm going, than the next week at Alcorn.

It is what it is.

Nah... you thinking about them Negroes still stuck in the 70's, That all it takes is a band and the Bayou Classic to make them happy. The only thing that has been keeping me off of Big Worm is knowing all the shit he had to deal with concerning the apr issues we had. That party is over. I have never been one to accept mediocrity .

When you think about it, that may just be why nobody is coming to the home games anymore

While we are not playing well, damn, I'm trying to figure out what yellow expected from tonight. No Howard, obvious special teams issues, and playing up.

For anyone that didn't like tonight, we only need to look at Mumford Stadium last week to see why we're here.

Our special teams needs to be better, our defense needs to be better, but this game and next week's game does nothing to change the goals. I rather have this crap tonight and next week in San Antonio, which I'm going, than the next week at Alcorn.

Shiiiiid. If you think its's going to get better......you know what. Nevermind.

Here take this with ya

UTSA 14

Baylor 7
4:30 3rd

Nah... you thinking about them Negroes still stuck in the 70's, That all it takes is a band and the Bayou Classic to make them happy. The only thing that has been keeping me off of Big Worm is knowing all the shit he had to deal with concerning the apr issues we had. That party is over. I have never been one to accept mediocrity .

When you think about it, that may just be why nobody is coming to the home games anymore

Sheeeeeeit! Problems at Southern are like Pennywise the Clown from IT ... them fuckers never go away.

Naw, the decline was happening in late Pete era. Been a long time and a long, slow drop. Can't point to one specific thing.

I don't like the ass kicking the team took. However, if the team finishes the season 9-2 and the only losses are to FBS teams ... I'll take that.

Sheeeeeeit! Problems at Southern are like Pennywise the Clown from IT ... them fuckers never go away.

Naw, the decline was happening in late Pete era. Been a long time and a long, slow drop. Can't point to one specific thing.

I don't like the ass kicking the team took. However, if the team finishes the season 9-2 and the only losses are to FBS teams ... I'll take that.

How many times or different ways do i have to say it has nothing to do with the ass kicking? Did you not see my predictions?

I saw. I know. Soooooo, how would you fix this?

I would say, keep wormy and his staff far away from cac schools.

Please keep this man away from these games, he embarrass us every single time, with the exception of the 1st half of UGA, but they only ran and were only running 11 plays on us.

Whatever we do, do not put this man and his staff in these type of games. I'd rather them play themselves than to put him in one of these type games.

I'd rather watch a 2 hour practice than to see us play in a real game against a cac school.

Whatever it takes, do not bring up playing any school with a cac fan base and HC/staff.

Waste of energy and it's a waste of precious life

Please keep this man away from these games, he embarrass us every single time, with the exception of the 1st half of UGA, but they only ran and were only running 11 plays on us.

Keeping Worm'nem away from cac schools means increasing revenues to the point the football team doesn't have to play money games to settle the athletics budget. Also the same reason our men's and women's basketball teams are on the road all the way til January.

Keeping Worm'nem away from cac schools means increasing revenues to the point the football team doesn't have to play money games to settle the athletics budget. Also the same reason our men's and women's basketball teams are on the road all the way til January.

We gotta find funding elsewhere, gotta work harder than what we are doing now. We can't keep leaning on these games.

Let me ask you this, what happens when we can't get any of these games, then what we do?

How about we start having this mindset now instead of waiting until it happens and continue to lean on the "ole our lights will get cut off if we don't play these games excuses" truth be told I think it's going in ppl pockets/checks as bonuses.

All the money we done made playing these teams, we still in the red? What are we saving? smh, that's just me

Whatever we do, do not put this man and his staff in these type of games. I'd rather them play themselves than to put him in one of these type games.

I'd rather watch a 2 hour practice than to see us play in a real game against a cac school.
Whatever it takes, do not bring up playing any school with a cac fan base and HC/staff.

Waste of energy and it's a waste of precious life

ROTFLMAO!!!!

We gotta find funding elsewhere, gotta work harder than what we are doing now. We can't keep leaning on these games.

Let me ask you this, what happens when we can't get any of these games, then what we do?

How about we start having this mindset now instead of waiting until it happens and continue to lean on the "ole our lights will get cut off if we don't play these games excuses" truth be told I think it's going in ppl pockets/checks as bonuses.

All the money we done made playing these teams, we still in the red? What are we saving? smh, that's just me

A litany of lack of vision moments and terrible decisions, along with some things beyond an individual school's control, got us in this situation.

Back