Southern vs Southern Mississippi: Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Man bump that bs. Take the ass whupping like a man, because had we won you wouldn't be saying that. What we need is a coach that isn't afraid of OOC games

Nah Uncle Leroy.

I aint taking it on the chin like that, and there is no way in hell I even thought of us winning this game. I'll pick my chances of winning the lottery before picking my chances with SU winning this game Unc Lol.

I had us losing by 41 win when we put ink on the contract for this dumb ass game.

I hope they put 100 on our asses so we really can feel this L and embarrassment. This will be IMO the only way we stop scheduling these dumb ass games.

When will our ppl stop taking these games, we don't get anything out of this game but upset fans and hurt hearts Lol

I hope not a nan nother SU fan attend to any of these games that has a cac fanbase. Lol.

So what good would it do if Southern beat an FBS team, but doesn't win/make it to the Celebration Bowl?

Southern isn't the only FCS or FBS school catching them hands for money. It's a sad part of the business.

This game is no better than SU playing FAMU, or another black school here in A.W. or on the road.

How do you sell this type of game to a recruit? You can't, when you get bluez by 53 points smh.

So what good would it do if Southern beat an FBS team, but doesn't win/make it to the Celebration Bow

Would you rather SU play a BYE or play this crap?

I'll take the BYE over this crap, hell I'll take them playing SU Lab, this is horrible big brother

Howard's Mike London isn't your ordinary first-year coach.

Really? So why was he looking at Howard instead of A,G5 or one of the other Pwr FCS ?

At the end of that day that Freshman quarterback doing hold water for this team being so ill prepared and Big Worm embarrassing the f*** out of us

A Cam Newton look alike at QB! LOL! But fr I feel what you're saying!

Yeah if you think he's on the level of his brother, I got some prime property I can sell you real cheap out here on the Atchafalaya basin

Nah Uncle Leroy.

I aint taking it on the chin like that, and there is no way in hell I even thought of us winning this game. I'll pick my chances of winning the lottery before picking my chances with SU winning this game Unc Lol.

I had us losing by 41 win when we put ink on the contract for this dumb ass game.

Whatever that has to do with whining about not wanting to play these games anymore, I have no clue.

This coaching staff aint ready to be playing these cac schools, if I was the AD, I wouldn't put another cac school on the schedule until we dominate our own dayum conference.

GSU and Howard can play against these schools, their staff actually go out there and their staff try and win the dayum game.

We can't even punt the dayum ball but we playing these so call powerhouse school. Man we need our ass kick. Lol.

No mo cac schools on the schedule ever!!!!.

I'm telling my ppl (and we go and support the team) if a cac school is on the schedule, sit this one out. Don't go, unless the game and bus ride and food is free. Crap is a waste of time and energy.

I'll rather watch paint dry on wall to watch SU in a game like this. yea I said it Lol

This coaching staff aint ready to be playing these cac schools, if I was the AD, I wouldn't put another cac school on the schedule until we dominate our own dayum conference.

GSU and Howard can play against these schools, their staff actually go out there and their staff try and win the dayum game.

We can't even punt the dayum ball but we playing these so call powerhouse school. Man we need our ass kick. Lol.

No mo cac schools on the schedule ever!!!!.

I'm telling my ppl (and we go and support the team) if a cac school is on the schedule, sit this one out. Don't go, unless the game and bus ride and food is free. Crap is a waste of time and energy.

I'll rather watch paint dry on wall to watch SU in a game like this. yea I said it Lol

Lol....bye

Man, where is my Alumni Brother SUJagtillidie??? I need some feel good excuses about how Southern "Coulda, Woulda and Almost one play away"......

Oh well I will go over to the Jaguar Forum and get me some "Feel Good" Jag excuses. LOL

This Schyatt, have me thinking about staying home and not driving over to San Antonio next week. But oh well, I will go and cheer on "THE HUMAN JUKEBOX"!!! :)

Lowly ARSE Nichols State is only 8pts down at Texas A&M in the 3rd Qtr. 14 to 6, but we are........ Oh well never mind :sigh:

Man, where is my Alumni Brother SUJagtillidie??? I need some feel good excuses about how Southern "Coulda, Woulda and Almost one play away"......

Oh well I will go over to the Jaguar Forum and get me some "Feel Good" Jag excuses. LOL

This Schyatt, have me thinking about staying home and not driving over to San Antonio next week. But oh well, I will go and cheer on "THE HUMAN JUKEBOX"!!! :)

LMAOOO!!!

ppl hate the truth,

We shouldn't play not nan cac school until we win our own dayum conference or beat the top black school in the country.

Should have hung 80 on our asses for this crap. Just disgusting how we have our kids playing these worthless games for a dayum check. If we can't raise the money, we don't need to be open. Yea i said it.

mod.gif

I'd rather feed turtles and ducks in the park than to go to San Antonio next week to the game.

So what good would it do if Southern beat an FBS team, but doesn't win/make it to the Celebration Bowl?

Southern isn't the only FCS or FBS school catching them hands for money. It's a sad part of the business.

He's just one of those fans that that want to take their ball and go home when the ass whuppins get handed out. LOL

Back