Southern vs Alabama State Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even have a name for what SU is right now lol. That was a piss poor showing by the team claiming to beat everybody this spring by 40. Yall won't sniff that this season. That offense Turrible 😆. Coach Berry would never 😆.

You don't have to lie to kick it. Your team is a piece of tihs so you need to shut up. NAIA Edward Waters isn't on your schedule for the rest of the year.....LOL You know how your butts like to run and hide when the rubber hits the road. So just shut the hell up and it won't be as harsh.....LOL

You don't have to lie to kick it. Your team is a piece of tihs so you need to shut up. NAIA Edward Waters isn't on your schedule for the rest of the year.....LOL You know how your butts like to run and hide when the rubber hits the road. So just shut the hell up and it won't be as harsh.....LOL

When have I ever hid? Ill wait lol. But this ain't about that. It's about that trash SU put on the field last night 😆

When have I ever hid? Ill wait lol. But this ain't about that. It's about that trash SU put on the field last night 😆

Dude please jsu football fans are like cockroaches when the lights are turned on during football season (you included). jsu garbage azz football team is a pile of tihs until proven otherwise.

Dude please jsu football fans are like cockroaches when the lights are turned on during football season (you included). jsu garbage azz football team is a pile of tihs until proven otherwise.

I'm always here and will continue to be. Now back to the topic at hand. Is it still SU by 40 or getting beat by 40? I'm confused 😆

How did this turn into "jes yew wait" for what JSU will do to all of us when Prime finishes checking all his stuff was returned in the heat of the night?

Yo @Kenn Rashad cut this thread these guys some fools 😆

Y’all can’t be in here disrespecting the gram then crying for Kenn to save y’all. 😂 That don’t go together! Y’all had plenty to say about JSU before, during & after our game. Hell y’all even created smack threads. Lol This is probably 20% of the attention we received. Man up fool. Lol
This ain’t shit.

I just think by March you will see teams in Fall form in terms of play. Right now it’s more let’s get through it and after a game or two players will really play. This spring league will be interesting because there are some good SWAC teams that can look bad that we all know are traditionally good teams. I like the fact that both teams played it definitely gives hope to the rest of the league from a Covid standpoint
LD, I'm not just talking about how the teams look. The coaching decisions is what I'm pissed about. Doesn't matter if it's the beginning of the football season, middle, or near the end. They make the same crazy ass decisions. Both teams coaching displayed HORRIIBLE Clock Management and Situational football skills last night. HORRIBLE!!!!!

Go fly a kite......
J Rock..... god bless your heart... I know it’s tough year in and year out too come so close. I pray god gives your heart the strength to endure this year. You’re a national treasure too smack and I need you still here. Hang in there big bro. :)

Y’all can’t be in here disrespecting the gram then crying for Kenn to save y’all. 😂 That don’t go together! Y’all had plenty to say about JSU before, during & after our game. Hell y’all even created smack threads. Lol This is probably 20% of the attention we received. Man up fool. Lol
This ain’t shit.
Man fuck grambling!!

Man, we have grown so accustomed to watching buffoonery that we just happy to skate by with a win over a conference opponent. I believe that's why alot of HBCU grads watch, cheer, or pull for P5 schools. Because they see structure, discipline, and good coaching decisions. Not saying ALL P5 schools have that or practice that, but its rare that they beat themselves. We here in the SWAC have became accustomed to beating ourselves and expect nothing less. Institutionalized.

Sad.

I don’t know about that my brutha. We get caught up into only seeing our own flaws sometimes due to our great historical history and former great expectations. There are plenty of G5 FBS programs that beat themselves yearly and showcase poor play. Also, their are a shhht load of garbage PWI FCS programs out there that are accustomed to beatings themselves on top of looking sloppy on Saturdays. The major problem with the SWAC is that we are to lazy to schedule better and expose them. On top of that, we see more press than them, so it’s easier to bash our own sloppiness. Weak PWI FCS fans join the FBS world of bashing HBCU Football to keep their “Pretty Little Campus in the Woods” quiet.

If SWAC teams scheduled more home & home series vs teams like Colgate, we would see more positive days from our conference and press. Instead, we wait on FBS prostitution checks, and scheduling poorly vs FCS programs that are in the top 4 of their conference.

The G-Men would beat the hell out of Morehead State on the road. You let Missouri State go to PVAMU if they wanted to. They would get Texas BBQ’d. I would pick Southern to pimp slap Georgetown at Mumford everyday and twice on Saturday. Let’s let Deion Sanders open up with East Tennessee State in Memorial on ESPN 2 next year so JSU can be the face SWAC football in Week 1 by busting arse. Alcorn would drop no less that 28 on Western Carolina on the road and 42 at home if the dared to call McNair for a game. Alabama A&M would leave Presbyterian with a win. Wagner would fumble and stumble at Alabama State. UAPB might struggle, but I would pick them to beat Wagner on the road. Mississippi Valley wouldn’t be traveling back from Eastern Illinois or Valparaiso with the same performance or result we saw when they went to North Dakota State.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back