Southern vs Alabama State Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.
PV has only one game this year: SU. IDGAF about the rest. If nicholls st/shsu/rice were on the sched, we would have 4 games where I expect to see revenge w/ a beatdown.

The other schools didn't do PV nothing. SU did, at our place, along w/ nicholls and shsu. rice did PV something at their place.

You aren't going to do anything but take that L to LaCumba. You better worry about Grambling. From what I hear, they plan on hanging foot-up yall behind and reminding PV who they are.......LOL

Man, we have grown so accustomed to watching buffoonery that we just happy to skate by with a win over a conference opponent. I believe that's why alot of HBCU grads watch, cheer, or pull for P5 schools. Because they see structure, discipline, and good coaching decisions. Not saying ALL P5 schools have that or practice that, but its rare that they beat themselves. We here in the SWAC have became accustomed to beating ourselves and expect nothing less. Institutionalized.

Sad.
Can I get some examples?

You aren't going to do anything but take that L to LaCumba. You better worry about Grambling. From what I hear, they plan on hanging foot-up yall behind and reminding PV who they are.......LOL

We have Grambling-Syndrome so we will be okay. Gram been monkey stomping our Panther asses so long until it doesn't sting anymore. But SU? Nah player. We got something for y'all ass.

I haven't been fhe same since the last visit when SU came and that voodoo band had me standing up dancing zydeco all night while y'all were breaking a big foot in our Panther ass. With 27 seconds to go 4th qrtr, as I stood up to leave the murder scene, a 7/8 y/o little girl Jag turned around and said these magical words to me "Mista, what'chew leaving for? Y'all have a chance for a comeback!" The whole visiting side ERUPTED with laughter as she taunted my old raggedy ass. lol

Tell that now 10/11 y/o girl, I'm treating for Panther popcorn and pepsi again at the game lol. She didn't have to do that to me and y'all ain't catching an L, y'all gonna' catch a beatdown. First, sTu. We got prak-teece to do.

My take away from the game is that Bama State clearly don’t practice 2 minute drill at practice because that kid should’ve got out of bounds on that pass play instead he cut the ball inside and the clock was still running. Bama state decision to kick an FG with 10+ seconds left was just dumb that kid would have made that FG if the ball was up 5-7 more yard.

now SU idk what offense they was running last night but they just didn’t look like they was on the same page. The running game was good but the passing game wasn’t the best. In my opinion there was to much pressure on the QB. Odums looked like he was in a daze all night. Bama state did play harder than people expected but I don’t think that game saved his job. SU has a long way to go. But I do think all teams will struggle their first game because they haven’t played in a long time with have to get adjusted.

Just hope you're not 1-3 or 0-4 when the Jags go to Mumford West Stadium on Pete Richardson field.
Won't change nothing. We could be 0-12, wouldn't matter.

Don't send Jag scouts to PV coughing and shit tryna' spread some shit 48 hours before our game. Y'all stay doing underhanded shit w/ all those Jags in htown, SU west smh.

Won't change nothing. We could be 0-12, wouldn't matter.

Don't send Jag scouts to PV coughing and shit tryna' spread some shit 48 hours before our game. Y'all stay doing underhanded shit w/ all those Jags in htown, SU west smh.

To be honest with you, the Jags aren't thinking about lil old PV at this time. We are zeroed in on UAPB come SUnday (even the lord decided to put S.U. in his day).....LOL

Mandatory replay for All SWAC football games has been in play for a few years now. What’s sad is that the play was challenged, the refs looked at it on video and still called it incomplete. #JustSad #PissPoor
They probably negated the TD because they missed an obvious atrocious holding call on SU on the same play. Probably thought just cancel both of them out!

My take away from the game is that Bama State clearly don’t practice 2 minute drill at practice because that kid should’ve got out of bounds on that pass play instead he cut the ball inside and the clock was still running. Bama state decision to kick an FG with 10+ seconds left was just dumb that kid would have made that FG if the ball was up 5-7 more yard.

now SU idk what offense they was running last night but they just didn’t look like they was on the same page. The running game was good but the passing game wasn’t the best. In my opinion there was to much pressure on the QB. Odums looked like he was in a daze all night. Bama state did play harder than people expected but I don’t think that game saved his job. SU has a long way to go. But I do think all teams will struggle their first game because they haven’t played in a long time with have to get adjusted.
Exaclty!!!! We have to recondition ourselves to know what we're watching and expect better. We've been preaching this for yeeeeaaarrrsssss. Well call me Noah, cause I'm still here preaching the same message.

To be honest with you, the Jags aren't thinking about lil old PV at this time. We are zeroed in on UAPB come SUnday (even the lord decided to put S.U. in his day).....LOL
In all seriousness, I need to do a better job w/ the new schedule. I actually missed the game last night for watching a playoff bball game of a gunning lil' cuzzo. I'll catch the game on replay later.

All of the egregious holding that Bama State was doing all of last night along with that home cooking.....Get out of here.....LOL

All of the egregious holding that Bama State was doing all of last night along with that home cooking.....Get out of here.....LOL
Yall was holding too. Pulling their jerseys off their shoulder pads. But, that's what yall do. Yall cheaters too.

In all seriousness, I need to do a better job w/ the new schedule. I actually missed the game last night for watching a playoff bball game of a gunning lil' cuzzo. I'll catch the game on replay later.

The playback is on YouTube. It was a typical first game of the season but very entertaining. Both teams have some things to work on but nothing that can't be corrected.

Exaclty!!!! We have to recondition ourselves to know what we're watching and expect better. We've been preaching this for yeeeeaaarrrsssss. Well call me Noah, cause I'm still here preaching the same message.
I just think by March you will see teams in Fall form in terms of play. Right now it’s more let’s get through it and after a game or two players will really play. This spring league will be interesting because there are some good SWAC teams that can look bad that we all know are traditionally good teams. I like the fact that both teams played it definitely gives hope to the rest of the league from a Covid standpoint

I'm loving all of these Monday morning quarterbacks. S.U. will be kicking all of your butts.......LOL
I was watching this game thinking SU had this refuse to lose attitude. Their coach would call them together on the sideline after a little adversity. Some how they would win the game. Once again the football gods smiled down on SU.

Reactions: J C
I was watching this game thinking SU had this refuse to lose attitude. Their coach would call them together on the sideline after a little adversity. Some how they would win the game. Once again the football gods smiled down on SU.

I saw some good things that S.U. can build on. The untimely turnovers can be corrected. The penalties were at a minimum and the composure was there. The Jaguars went into someone else house and got the win which in the final analysis matters. I liked the QBs decision-making for the most part and I can see he worked on his game during the off-season. The kicker came back in good shape and did a good job. The Jags will only get better. Football is a game of attrition. You can't actually assimilate game speed and if the Jags can remain healthy, they will represent. It's easy for some people to sit back and criticize until their team is in the Jaguar fire.....LOL

I saw some good things that S.U. can build on. The untimely turnovers can be corrected. The penalties were at a minimum and the composure was there. The Jaguars went into someone else house and got the win which in the final analysis matters. I liked the QBs decision-making for the most part and I can see he worked on his game during the off-season. The kicker came back in good shape and did a good job. The Jags will only get better. Football is a game of attrition. You can't actually assimilate game speed and if the Jags can remain healthy, they will represent. It's easy for some people to sit back and criticize until their team is in the Jaguar fire.....LOL

In summation "We played terrible but the football God smiled on us and we came out with the win." "We have a LOT to work on in order to win this spring. "

Good analysis bro 😆

In summation "We played terrible but the football God smiled on us and we came out with the win." "We have a LOT to work on in order to win this spring. "

Good analysis bro 😆

You dummies beat Edward Waters guy. You aren't in the same class with S.U. Go sit down somewhere......LOL

The only people mentioning EWC are you guys because y'all looked like shyt in your debut 😆. We are definitely a class a above SU judging by the eye test alone 😆. Keep practicing lol

Dude, jsu is ass wipe. That team you all currently put on the field against NAIA Edward Waters isn't worthy of sniffing S.U. jockstraps. Stay in your losing streak lane...LOL

Dude, jsu is ass wipe. That team you all currently put on the field against NAIA Edward Waters isn't worthy of sniffing S.U. jockstraps. Stay in your losing streak lane...LOL

I don't even have a name for what SU is right now lol. That was a piss poor showing by the team claiming to beat everybody this spring by 40. Yall won't sniff that this season. That offense Turrible 😆. Coach Berry would never 😆.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back