Southern vs Alabama State Game Updates - 6:00pm CT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I am ready to see if all of these folks running head will be able to beat Bama State......LMAO!!!
tenor.gif

With our eyes closed.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Man, we have grown so accustomed to watching buffoonery that we just happy to skate by with a win over a conference opponent. I believe that's why alot of HBCU grads watch, cheer, or pull for P5 schools. Because they see structure, discipline, and good coaching decisions. Not saying ALL P5 schools have that or practice that, but its rare that they beat themselves. We here in the SWAC have became accustomed to beating ourselves and expect nothing less. Institutionalized.

Sad.

Gram or PV coming out the west. Southern QB is holding them back.
We will show them what a passing QB looks like shortly. Tell them to hold the phone.

Every Jag in America will tune into the PV/TSU game next w/e, scouting. Don't show too much coach Dooley. Keep it "vanilla" like coach Prime and JSU did.

Hol' up brah. We got SU first at our place. We have some surprises we want to gift them, sincerely, Edna View.

Felix Harper to PV!

You all have a whole lot more to worry about than S.U. The Mighty Jaguars play one game at a time. Good luck with pulling your horses with that cart......LOL (I can't believe you disrespect sTu, Gram, jsu & AAMU like that).....LOL

1614439817642.png

We will show them what a passing QB looks like shortly. Tell them to hold the phone.

Every Jag in America will tune into the PV/TSU game next w/e, scouting. Don't show too much coach Dooley. Keep it "vanilla" like coach Prime and JSU did.

Everybody has a plan until they get bust in the mouth....LOL

Last edited:
You all have a hold lot more to worry about than S.U. The Mighty Jaguars play one game at a time. Good luck with pulling your horses with that cart......LOL (I can't believe you disrespect sTu, Gram, jsu & AAMU like that).....LOL

View attachment 11805
PV has only one game this year: SU. IDGAF about the rest. If nicholls st/shsu/rice were on the sched, we would have 4 games where I expect to see revenge w/ a beatdown.

The other schools didn't do PV nothing. SU did, at our place, along w/ nicholls and shsu. rice did PV something at their place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back