Southern Vs. Alabama A&M 5th Quarter 1999

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Let someone show some footage of the Circle City Classic in 2002. When we was maching B and tell me SU didn't get blew out. From the beginning of that game to the end, we was giving it to yall. Even in the 5th when you all was walking out the dome after yall played that one song. I don't think we was new to the swac then. No one from SU ever talks about that game. Wonder why?????

they blaim that one of the flood or tornado or whatever they had in BR the day before the game.

Let someone show some footage of the Circle City Classic in 2002. When we was maching B and tell me SU didn't get blew out. From the beginning of that game to the end, we was giving it to yall. Even in the 5th when you all was walking out the dome after yall played that one song. I don't think we was new to the swac then. No one from SU ever talks about that game. Wonder why?????

smh

C'mon A&M!!! Yall are carried away. I didn't see 02 Circle City Classic, but 98, and 99 yall weren't close. For real. Yall had some spunk in 99, but in'98 yall weren't good. Like #9 or #10 in the SWAC. :swink:
But F U C K it, yall got us. Hell, every band says they cleaned The Jukebox out everytime they faced us, so I guess we are the most thrashed band in the nation. GSU, JSU, NCCU, NCA&T, Nicholls State... everyone says the same thing yall are saying, so forgive us if we don't give the argument the attention you think it deserves, but we've had it before with everyone.
I can't see why everyone gets up for Southern, if everyone is better than Southern. :xeye:

Yall SU folks are funny. Please realize that SU has never really been good. That style of marching yall do is beyond funny. You have never gotten love in the ATL believe that.

Yall SU folks are funny. Please realize that SU has never really been good. That style of marching yall do is beyond funny. You have never gotten love in the ATL believe that.

:dizzy:Not that ATL even matters in this discussion. But we started the Atlanta Classic,:lmao: and were the only reason that the Heritage Bowl was ever successful.... In ATL:swink:.

This has gotta be the dumbest post of the Century. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:dizzy:Not that ATL even matters in this discussion. But we started the Atlanta Classic,:lmao: and were the only reason that the Heritage Bowl was ever successful.... In ATL:swink:.

Team I can post clips of SU in the ATL getting nothing but HOUSE!!!! The last time The Jukebox went to ATL (05) the following year the band was flooded with ATL members.

This has gotta be the dumbest post of the Century. :lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Dude why? I am from the ATL and have never had anyone I grew up with talk about SU. SU gets no love. Now if I said FAMU then you are correct that would have been a dumb statement. What jug 91 said is not correct. Locals did not support SU when yall came. Folks from out of town came. Once again yall might have a following now, but from the folks I know form the 70's, 80's or early 90's none went to SU.

Team I can post clips of SU in the ATL getting nothing but HOUSE!!!! The last time The Jukebox went to ATL (05) the following year the band was flooded with ATL members.

Once again knew school kids don't no any better. That same old stuff yall been doing since the 50's come on man. Get real. :lol: You 2000 crabs are funny. :lol: Do me a favor and name how many people from ATL marched in SU band from 1980-2000? I bet you can't name over 30 and that's a generous number. :lol: Prove me wrong my man. :lol: Now ask FAMU, Bama ST, AAMU, JSU that same question. :lol:

I'm gonna say it like this because we go through this every year. AAMU 99 was good but nobody was close to the Jukebox that year.

To whoever brought up 2002 Dahill was almost right. We had a major Hurricane that hit Louisiana we didn't practice at all. As a matter of fact we almost didn't even make it to the game but I'll say this. Ya'll didn't do anthing impressive to me in Indy.

How about 2004 at ya'll Homecoming........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

Once again knew school kids don't no any better. That same old stuff yall been doing since the 50's come on man. Get real. :lol: You 2000 crabs are funny. :lol:

If it ain't broke don't try to fix it. It's still wiping the floor with ya'll arses. If it's like that then why has Wesley borrowed from us? I can directly quote him on that. :)

I'm gonna say it like this because we go through this every year. AAMU 99 was good but nobody was close to the Jukebox that year.

To whoever brought up 2002 Dahill was almost right. We had a major Hurricane that hit Louisiana we didn't practice at all. As a matter of fact we almost didn't even make it to the game but I'll say this. Ya'll didn't do anthing impressive to me in Indy.

How about 2004 at ya'll Homecoming........:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

SU blew out AAMU at homecoming in 2004. Who denied it? SU didnt do anything to impress me in 99 or 01. I guess we were both "un"impressed those years.

SU blew out AAMU at homecoming in 2004. Who denied it? SU didnt do anything to impress me in 99 or 01. I guess we were both "un"impressed those years.

Oh lawd!!!! Please don't bring up 01. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'd rank that right under the 2000 blow out ya'll suffered. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

Once again knew school kids don't no any better. That same old stuff yall been doing since the 50's come on man. Get real. :lol: You 2000 crabs are funny. :lol: Do me a favor and name how many people from ATL marched in SU band from 1980-2000? I bet you can't name over 30 and that's a generous number. :lol: Prove me wrong my man. :lol: Now ask FAMU, Bama ST, AAMU, JSU that same question. :lol:

Well I marched in The Jukebox from 91-95 with about 100 cats from ATL over those 4 years and there were probably another 200 who didn't make it. How long has it been since you''ve lived in ATL, You are a little detached to say the least.

Well I marched in The Jukebox from 91-95 with about 100 cats from ATL over those 4 years and there were probably another 200 who didn't make it. How long has it been since you''ve lived in ATL, You are a little detached to say the least.

Cee don't realize how many invitations Doc and the Jukebox would get to come out to the ATL. As a matter of fact Doc prolly was guess conductor at more functions in the ATL than any HBCU band director other than probably Foster at FAMU.

Oh lawd!!!! Please don't bring up 01. :lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'd rank that right under the 2000 blow out ya'll suffered. :lmao::lmao::lmao:
Psycho you got a real ucked up memory lol 2000 neither band played for real. Thats the game it was about 20 degrees outside... both bands left right after the game.

I take the 01 comment back, I meant the Indy game. I dont think i went to the 01 game.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back