Southern Football Coach Odoms leaves for Norfolk State

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
If it's true, I'm totally happy for Coach Odums and the good thing about this move is that it's a choice he was able to make. Coach Odums wasn't run out of SU and many loved the passion and professionalism he brought to the program. Never once did he do anything that didn't shed SU in a positive light. He's from the East Coast and home is calling him back, NSU is getting a good man and a good Coach as well.

SU will be fine in regards to the Coaching search because we have players, facilities and fans........ Next Up!

Last edited:
Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Its confirmed
I'm sure there list will be
Jerry Mack
Ed Reed *the prime effect
Ray Lewis *the prime effect
A current swac coach
A former swac coach

well former OL Lunda Wells is a current NFL coach LOL

Jabbar Juluke is UL-Lafayette’s assistant head coach.

Regardless, pressure is on Roman Banks to nail this hire

If it's true, I'm totally happy for Coach Odums and the good thing about this move is that it's a choice he was able to make. Coach Odums wasn't run out of SU and many loved the passion and professionalism he brought to the program. Never once did he do anything that didn't shed SU in a positive light. He's from the East Coast and home is calling him back, NSU is getting a good man and a good Coach as well.

SU will be fine in regards to the Coaching search because we have players, facilities and fans........ Next Up!
Maybe you all can rehire Stump Mitchell from NFL like hiring your previous baseball coach from MLB. Aint that right, @SUjagTILLiDIE?

Back