Sonic Boom blows Kanye West, Delays Human Jukebox Field Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: JSU and SU Performances - Battle Of The Bands

You compare fat girls/guys dancing with RAPING SOMEONE?! Y'all are WAAAY past gone.... But it aint y'all fault. Imma tell you like Knighten woulda said: "Y'all aint ISHT cuz yo BD's aint ISHT. They aint isht cuz THEIR BD's wasn't isht either... And you know what...... Y'all gonna graduate and have a band, and your students aint gonna be isht either."

:lol:

Knighten had a way with words, huh?

No but SERIOUSLY, you see how they trying to ignore that Mississippi's "Premiere Urban University" (or whatever that sullbhit is that they let them white folks call them) has a marching band that thinks RAPE is entertainment? KLOWNS.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Knighten had a way with words, huh?

No but SERIOUSLY, you see how they trying to ignore that Mississippi's "Premiere Urban University" (or whatever that sullbhit is that they let them white folks call them) has a marching band that thinks RAPE is entertainment? KLOWNS.

Yes indeed... Knighten used to say some isht....
Dude would be going for about a half an hour if you get him started right...lol

But you are right.. If SU did that.... ain't no way I would be on here defending that foolishness... These country sippi folk just don't be knowing no better man..

I'm with Smoke, I don't care for either school but,

Its nothing wrong with a band blowing on a band so long as the other band is in a position or situation where they can blow back. But to do it while the band is at attention getting ready to do a field show? :retard:

...Um yeah JSU, that was a bytch move. :shame: I could see if southern was marching by or heading back to the stands. But yall basically punched someone in the face while their hands were tied and claimed victory. Man law bruhs, that was a bytch move....

It's surprising that the University doesn't have anything to say about it. Pshht, let one angry white person say something to the news, and it will be GAME OVER. I will classify this as an EPIC "Leadership FAIL".

Boy you dumb MF......don't NOBODY and I mean NOBODY wanna be like your dog and pony show. You need to get a life always on here crying and shat. LOL This ignant ninja is GROWN and still caring about bands.....I just get on here to bend you outta shape and yo' dumb a$$ falls for it everytime. LOL LOL!! I love it!!

Bruh, ask me if I REALLY care about a band. LOL I get on here from time to time to look at you GROWN idiots carry on about 2 bands. LOL I couldn't care less honestly.....I just like to start shat. LOL and you dumb SU grads fall for it. Idiots. LOL LOL
We talkin' practice?! LOL

have a nice day dummies. I'm moving to a real thread......football. LOL

^^^^^^

Where yall get this crazy dude from.... this clown seriously on here talking to himself?!?!

Damn Country and Crazy!

Yes indeed... Knighten used to say some isht....
Dude would be going for about a half an hour if you get him started right...lol

But you are right.. If SU did that.... ain't no way I would be on here defending that foolishness... These country sippi folk just don't be knowing no better man..

Dang, they disappeared when I pointed out something SERIOUS, huh? SU aint perfect by far in the etiquette dept, but GOOD LAWD, we aint NEVER raped anyone! I mean, I understand the lure of the "Bed Intruder" song, cuz ol' Antwoine Dodson used to be the featured Tinkerbell-Twirler, but lawdy-MERCY..... Play the song, and leave the raping to the local Jacksonian bumpkins. The only rape that shoulda been witnessed that night was when SU got on the field and put it on the whole BOTB. Y'all fugged up "blowin" on the Jukebox RIGHT BEFORE they started the show, cuz they took it out on the field. Hell, SU sounded better on the field than JSU did playin "Power" in the stands!

Dang, they disappeared when I pointed out something SERIOUS, huh? SU aint perfect by far in the etiquette dept, but GOOD LAWD, we aint NEVER raped anyone! I mean, I understand the lure of the "Bed Intruder" song, cuz ol' Antwoine Dodson used to be the featured Tinkerbell-Twirler, but lawdy-MERCY..... Play the song, and leave the raping to the local Jacksonian bumpkins. The only rape that shoulda been witnessed that night was when SU got on the field and put it on the whole BOTB. Y'all fugged up "blowin" on the Jukebox RIGHT BEFORE they started the show, cuz they took it out on the field. Hell, SU sounded better on the field than JSU did playin "Power" in the stands!

I learned a long time ago it's usually the bands with less that want to make the most noise...

You would think St.Aug used to rip into every band in New Orleans knowing how good they were.... St.Aug showed the most respect and class of any band in New Orleans.... And they had numerous times they could have really ripped into a plenty of bands a new one...

Last edited:
If you take 10 minutes (embellishing a little lol) to start your dayum Show then you deserve to Get Blown On..As stated get it how you live..Yall dish it out so take it..See how that works. Yall seized a Moment Back then with that Classless Display, lets NOT act brand new NOW. And I never said SU did something to delay the Booms Fieldshow. If you can dish Classless isht out, be able to handle it when it slaps your arse right back in the Face. Most Su Folks dont have a problem with it, why so sensitive all of a sudden.

SMH!

I'm with Smoke, I don't care for either school but,

Its nothing wrong with a band blowing on a band so long as the other band is in a position or situation where they can blow back. But to do it while the band is at attention getting ready to do a field show? :retard:

...Um yeah JSU, that was a bytch move. :shame: I could see if southern was marching by or heading back to the stands. But yall basically punched someone in the face while their hands were tied and claimed victory. Man law bruhs, that was a bytch move....

contradiction....

when a band is marching by or heading back to the stands, they are not in a position to blow back either.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
contradiction....

when a band is marching by or heading back to the stands, they are not in a position to blow back either.

That's a lie.. cause yall were already "blowing" Get Ready....
Yall could have turned yall happy arses around....lol

That's a lie.. cause yall were already "blowing" Get Ready....
Yall could have turned yall happy arses around....lol

YOU ARE CORRECT JARED! We were already playing our march in tune, "Get Ready". So yall were even MORE CLASSLESS to play while we were marching in to our tune. WOW, yall are really on it today! GOOD JOB~

CLASS
L
E
S
S
-

contradiction....

Don't try to explain anything to these simple minded SU folks.. Personally I dont care what kind of move this was, the song served its purpose....it might get ugly in Jackson on Oct 16......I need to talk Mr. Murray and see if he will play GANGSTA B on the field........

Yall better get in what yall need to say.....yall know Crit closes these topics once they get to 100 :lol:

Haha! THAT'S why y'all got so quiet.... Tryin' to "ride it out" until the thread closes!!! No "Boomers" have any explanation for the rape-skit? I would plead the 5th if I was accused of rape too! Haha! Desperate-ass'd band.

YOU ARE CORRECT JARED! We were already playing our march in tune, "Get Ready". So yall were even MORE CLASSLESS to play while we were marching in to our tune. WOW, yall are really on it today! GOOD JOB~

CLASS
L
E
S
S
-

No yall were classless...

No way yall should have let us beat yall lazy arses to a stadium down the damn street from yall when we coming from Louisiana....
We taught yall a lesson..... yall be running yall arses to that stadium now huh?..

It wasn't classLESS... We were giving yall a class-LESSon

And yall learnt!

Haha! THAT'S why y'all got so quiet.... Tryin' to "ride it out" until the thread closes!!! No "Boomers" have any explanation for the rape-skit? I would plead the 5th if I was accused of rape too! Haha! Desperate-ass'd band.

:lol: dude, i don't have 2 entertain that bcuz its coming from a band that exploits everything from Madea to fat white boys....

There is no need to plead the 5th anyways....that 1 skit got more crowd appeal than SU's entire show....heyal, even "Power" got more house :lol:

but as long as the fat boys come out and do a lil something, thats all great then

No yall were classless...

No way yall should have let us beat yall lazy arses to a stadium down the damn street from yall when we coming from Louisiana....
We taught yall a lesson..... yall be running yall arses to that stadium now huh?..

It wasn't classLESS... We were giving yall a class-LESSon

And yall learnt!

Jared...correct me if I'm wrong but didn't we always march in first at Mumford? You know...when y'all actually played y'all home games at home?!?!

I mean...i could be wrong...it was so long ago that y'all actually played a home game vs. JSU at home. Plus with all the drinking over the years...my memory just isn't what it used to be.

Help a fellow Crab '96 out!!! LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back