Sonic Boom blows Kanye West, Delays Human Jukebox Field Show!

Status
Not open for further replies.

bernard

THEE Realist
<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgCe-Iwh9yE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgCe-Iwh9yE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Last edited:
Mr. J did right by getting on the MIC and calling JSU band director classLESS for that...

You don't delay a band's show with that garbage....

I'm sure they had ample time to do what ever AFTER the show... smh

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It is called a BATTLE OF THE BANDS and JSU didn't do anything unusual. They played a quick 1:30 minute song during transitions. Jim Hill's band was departing the field and Southern was preparing to start. That's what Battles of the Bands are for. I don't know why everyone was getting upset about.

This makes the BoomBox Classic that much more potent.

LOL! it's good to see that "da boom" felt the need to start early...

I actually like the fact that they tried to blow at the Jukebox...I like even more that SU was bigger than the moment. Now, if we can only get J-State to practice marching more than Kanye West songs...

It is called a BATTLE OF THE BANDS and JSU didn't do anything unusual. They played a quick 1:30 minute song during transitions. Jim Hill's band was departing the field and Southern was preparing to start. That's what Battles of the Bands are for. I don't know why everyone was getting upset about.

This makes the BoomBox Classic that much more potent.

You don't "DELAY" a band's time before they go on to do a show brah... You only defending that crap because it was from your ghetto school...

Blow at them when the show is over.... I'm sure it would have went over much better...

Now I'm from New Orleans where anything goes.... and I don't ever recall a band DELAYING another band before they hit the field....smh

Just call it what it is.. a lack of class.....

I agree, that will only make the arse kicking jsu band will receive in October "More POTENT"..

:tup:

Wow at this Lack of "Class" mentality. When has SU EVER had any class lmao. Yall dish the isht out so Take it.

Wow at this Lack of "Class" mentality. When has SU EVER had any class lmao. Yall dish the isht out so Take it.

Name a time SU ever delayed anybody's show....

SU only dish out arse beatings...L's... and heat....

We don't don't classless isht like that.... Act like you have sense....

You don't delay nobody's show... end of story.

It's a lot of isht SU does that can be deemed as CLASSLESS..Get it How you live..Blowing on bands while they are marching in can be deemed as "Classless". SSSSS UUUUUU..S S S S S S U (F Who F *insert school*) can be deemed as classless. Talking out the side or your Neck *Byotch* (even though yall say its the only the school section well in the 90s it wasn"t) can be deemed as classless. Blowing Right After Said band Exit the field at halftime can be deemed as Classless. You guys are the EPITOME of "ClasslessNess" LOL. Lets not ACT brand new here

<object style="height: 390px; width: 640px"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgCe-Iwh9yE?version=3"><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RgCe-Iwh9yE?version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></object>

Can you post the damn SU show?

Bruh if SU drummajor was about to enter the field I would understand this but the fact is Jim Hill was coming off the field and it was a quick song to play....stop being so sensitive, I know we all remember SU/JSU 97 (the true meaning of total disrespect for JSU marching in:popcorn:)....This is only making for a bigger battle (since you guys football team sucks) in Oct I cant wait........:popcorn:

Bruh if SU drummajor was about to enter the field I would understand this but the fact is Jim Hill was coming off the field and it was a quick song to play....stop being so sensitive, I know we all remember SU/JSU 97 (the true meaning of total disrespect for JSU marching in:popcorn:)....This is only making for a bigger battle (since you guys football team sucks) in Oct I cant wait........:popcorn:

Right. This was a planned promotion for the Big Cat Classic. This is now officially the BOOM-BOX Classic since only one football team will be on the field that night.

Can we make ONE special request from SU? Our fans are gonna be crunk. YOu might get boo'ed off the field just for being Southern. If you want any house that night, put the halftime sco' on the field.

...and also, way to go BOOM. It's your house. If you want them to wait, make 'em wait!

It's a lot of isht SU does that can be deemed as CLASSLESS..Get it How you live..Blowing on bands while they are marching in can be deemed as "Classless". SSSSS UUUUUU..S S S S S S U (F Who F *insert school*) can be deemed as classless. Talking out the side or your Neck *Byotch* (even though yall say its the only the school section well in the 90s it wasn"t) can be deemed as classless. Blowing Right After Said band Exit the field at halftime can be deemed as Classless. You guys are the EPITOME of "ClasslessNess" LOL. Lets not ACT brand new here

smh....

You march in late in your own "rental" stadium.. you deserve to have your ass blown on... And I'm proud we did it.... we taught yall asses a lesson..

"Be at the right place at the right time with the right equipment ready to ......" (yall know the rest)

That did not DELAY the GAME!.... Yall could have easily turned yall late ass band around and blew back if yall really wanted it with us that day..(We all know yall didn't)

Chants and playing tunes does NOT DELAY a jsu halftime show.....

The promoter of a BOTB PAYS for this thing called "TIME"... each band is given a certain amount of TIME..

Thus it is GHETTO , stupid and classless to DELAY another bands TIME!!!

Are YOU too ghetto to even understand this? This ain't even a su/jsu issue....

No band even TxSU have ever done that to another band....

This is some "brand new" isht..

Like I said the bands in New Orleans don't even do that...

TIME is MONEY! do all that AFTERWARDS if you have time

Right. This was a planned promotion for the Big Cat Classic. This is now officially the BOOM-BOX Classic since only one football team will be on the field that night.

Can we make ONE special request from SU? Our fans are gonna be crunk. YOu might get boo'ed off the field just for being Southern. If you want any house that night, put the halftime sco' on the field.

...and also, way to go BOOM. It's your house. If you want them to wait, make 'em wait!
Thus why you wonder why you're not receiving your blessings...
Too old to be so stupid...

Mr.J told em right...

jsu has nothing for SU like many years.. yall still can't march and yall sholl in hell don't sound better than SU...

jsu could have blown till the cows came homes as soon as SU stepped off the field....

But you don't delay no ones show

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
LOL - grown a$$ kneegrows talkin' about...........a band. LOL! "We talkin' bout practice............practice?" LOL

Thus why you wonder why you're not receiving your blessings...
Too old to be so stupid...

Mr.J told em right...

jsu has nothing for SU like many years.. yall still can't march and yall sholl in hell don't sound better than SU...

smh....

You march in late in your own "rental" stadium.. you deserve to have your ass blown on... And I'm proud we did it.... we taught yall asses a lesson..
"Be at the right place at the right time with the right equipment ready to ......" (yall know the rest)

That did not DELAY the GAME!.... Yall could have easily turned yall late ass band around and blew back if yall really wanted it with us that day..(We all know yall didn't)

Chants and playing tunes does NOT DELAY a jsu halftime show.....

The promoter of a BOTB PAYS for this thing called "TIME"... each band is given a certain amount of TIME..

Thus it is GHETTO , stupid and classless to DELAY another bands TIME!!!

Are YOU too ghetto to even understand this? This ain't even a su/jsu issue....

No band even TxSU have ever done that to another band....

This is some "brand new" isht..

Like I said the bands in New Orleans don't even do that...

TIME is MONEY! do all that AFTERWARDS if you have time

If you take 10 minutes (embellishing a little lol) to start your dayum Show then you deserve to Get Blown On..As stated get it how you live..Yall dish it out so take it..See how that works. Yall seized a Moment Back then with that Classless Display, lets NOT act brand new NOW. And I never said SU did something to delay the Booms Fieldshow. If you can dish Classless isht out, be able to handle it when it slaps your arse right back in the Face. Most Su Folks dont have a problem with it, why so sensitive all of a sudden.

If you take 10 minutes (embellishing a little lol) to start your dayum Show then you deserve to Get Blown On..As stated get it how you live..Yall dish it out so take it..See how that works. Yall seized a Moment Back then with that Classless Display, lets NOT act brand new NOW. And I never said SU did something to delay the Booms Fieldshow. If you can dish Classless isht out, be able to handle it when it slaps your arse right back in the Face. Most Su Folks dont have a problem with it, why so sensitive all of a sudden.

Translation

~ Yeah, i'm ghetto~

And the ghetto crowd cheered ....

I'm so unimpressed with this blow-as-loud-as-you-can, let's-bang-on-some-drums and dance "music".

Ugh.

:shame:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back