++ Sexy v.s. Fine ++

what?? :lol: Howso?

Her thigh is to big. It's too thick at the knee cap. she has a thee (thigh and knee) sort of like a cankle.:smh::smh::lmao::lmao:

Oh but she will get stuck.

Jill Scott was once slimmer. she has a pretty face and great lips. That song she has about her love is deeper,wider, stronger is sexy...:ebrow::ebrow:
She said her ta tas are big and she could get them cut back but they have had too much fun together..:ebrow::ebrow:

Jill Scott was once slimmer. she has a pretty face and great lips

Not by that much. She came out as a plus size sista in 2000 and has maintained that. She did lose a little weight around the time Why Did I Get Married came out, but she was still plus sized.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Not by that much. She came out as a plus size sista in 2000 and has maintained that. She did lose a little weight around the time Why Did I Get Married came out, but she was still plus sized.

She was slimmer as a teenager and early on as a young adult. And she is slimmer now but her girls are so big it makes her look bigger.

See Sherry Sheapard. Small body big breast make her look bigger too.

Some guys think fine is a big butt, and her face still looks like a gorilla. :uhoh: I'll take sexy.

Her thigh is to big. It's too thick at the knee cap. she has a thee (thigh and knee) sort of like a cankle.:smh::smh::lmao::lmao:

Oh but she will get stuck.

A thee :lmao:

Man that leg is just loaded with cinnamon.

If you saw her on the yard you?d be all geeked up, telling her you
actually like jazz music & sh@t :lmao:

^^^ Fine. Sexy doesn't necessarily show up in pics as opposed to hearing someone talk or watching them walk or their mannerisms.

what about

gallerymainkardashiankibj8.jpg

Back