++ Sexy v.s. Fine ++

Sexy & Smells Good! :ebrow:

Yes indeed!!!! :nod: :nod:

I was in the elevator with a man one day who smelled sooooooooo GOOD. I almost got off the elevator to FOLLOW him! No lie. I had to catch myself. :lol: And he wasn't even that good looking, but that man was well-dressed and smelled divine!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'll take sexy over fine any day. Fine can wear off with time. Me personally, after I've seen a fine woman so many times, she doesn't even interest me anymore. She's nice to look at but that's about it. She's old news.
Now, sexy can have a brother coming back and acting like T-Pain, "doing things I'd never do." It's like the other person was saying, a sexy woman can make you buy the whole mall. She just has that certain something that makes a brother want to come back for more.

I thought the two were not separate. I thought "Fine" was a combination of both a sexy aura and the physical appeal. I was thinking that "Fine" was a slang term that was created in the Black community for a person has the whole package. Could it be that "Fine" is someone that you could possibly have sex with?

Michelle Obama is an attractive woman but she's not "Fine"to me. Now LisaRaye is "Fine" for me,including Tweet,Ciara, Keyshia Cole and KiToy Johnson. Including the JCETTES,Southern Dancing Dolls etc. :cool:

How can a woman look like they monkey stank? :lol:

madonna_gold.jpg

I'd be willing to bet my left testicle dat this woman's monkey smell like the inside of a prostethic leg worn by a 60 year old white man.
:D

.....Beyonce is combination of sexy & fine :ebrow:

I've always liked chicks that are sexy. And Jill Scott is not sexy to me.

"Snake"

I think 'fine-ness' is a physical state of being.... In other words, a woman (or man) 'grows' into being considered 'fine'.. And like most things, over time, fine-ness fades.... It sags, limps, beomces untoned, etc....

But sexiness is usually classified as a state of mind or atrtitude.. Most people that are considered sexy, are just that way naturally.... A women can have bedroom eyes. Or she may slink when she walks. A man can have a devilish grin or 'flow' when he walks. Those types of things characterize sexiness... And that usually never fades...

An examples:

Pam Grier was fine.... Bern Nadette Stanis (Thelma) was sexy....
Debbie Allen may've been fine. But Phylissa Rashad is sexy....

Vivica A. Fox is fine.... But Sally Richardson is sexy...
Lisa Bonet was fine.... But Jasmin Guy was sexy....

Toni Braxton is sexy.....
Jada Pinkett-Smith is sexy....

In your opinion what is it better to be. I mean both can be realitive in the eye of a beholder. For example, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson (big versions) are hella sexy to me...but they are not necessecarily fine in some people's opinion. On the other hand New York and Karine Stephans (superhead) are considered fine, but they aint nowhere near sexy to me. In fact they look like they monkey stank.

Looks can always fail you, and a person can lose their appeal.

So what is better for you?

New York is neither fine nor sexy to me. New York is stank.

I think 'fine-ness' is a physical state of being.... In other words, a woman (or man) 'grows' into being considered 'fine'.. And like most things, over time, fine-ness fades.... It sags, limps, beomces untoned, etc....

But sexiness is usually classified as a state of mind or atrtitude.. Most people that are considered sexy, are just that way naturally.... A women can have bedroom eyes. Or she may slink when she walks. A man can have a devilish grin or 'flow' when he walks. Those types of things characterize sexiness... And that usually never fades...

An examples:

Pam Grier was fine.... Bern Nadette Stanis (Thelma) was sexy....
Debbie Allen may've been fine. But Phylissa Rashad is sexy....

Vivica A. Fox is fine.... But Sally Richardson is sexy...
Lisa Bonet was fine.... But Jasmin Guy was sexy....

Toni Braxton is sexy.....
Jada Pinkett-Smith is sexy....

Chu'ch!!! :tup: That boi done tolt y'all something up there. I will disagree slighty and say that Bern Nadette Stanis is hella sexy and hella fine. Lisa Bonet was just a pretty face, but neither fine or sey. Toni Braxton might be the sexiest thang walking this planet.

I'd definitely take sexy over fine. T'Made summed it up best. Sexiness is a state of mind.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
^^^ Fine. Sexy doesn't necessarily show up in pics as opposed to hearing someone talk or watching them walk or their mannerisms.

^^^ Fine. Sexy doesn't necessarily show up in pics as opposed to hearing someone talk or watching them walk or their mannerisms.

how can you be fine & not sexy??

if you're fine doesn't that make one think about sex???

The way I look at it is there are some women that just oooooze sex appeal without even trying. Fine doesn't automatically mean sexy. It is just a part of who they are.

Well she sings sexy... LOL

Say Bruh?

Maybe if she dressed better would help her out a lit bit I guess. When I see Jill, she be on that afrocentric flava, and that aint sexy IMO. But have you seen that new video by Jennifer Hudson? Now THATS sexy :tup:

"Snake"

Back