++ Sexy v.s. Fine ++

Makaho 2.0

++ Digital Assassin ++
In your opinion what is it better to be. I mean both can be realitive in the eye of a beholder. For example, Queen Latifah and Jennifer Hudson (big versions) are hella sexy to me...but they are not necessecarily fine in some people's opinion. On the other hand New York and Karine Stephans (superhead) are considered fine, but they aint nowhere near sexy to me. In fact they look like they monkey stank.

Looks can always fail you, and a person can lose their appeal.

So what is better for you?

I prefer a woman with sex appeal. Sex appeal goes along way. Having a big azz is cool, but sex appeal makes me :sperm:

I think fine is IMO a curvy body (Big booty, nice legs, nice breasts, ect). Sexy depends on what turns you on.

Fine in the SOUTH is different from what they think in the North, or so on an so on. We all see the meaning FINE in different ways.

But um, Ill rather them be all around FINE than Sexy. Because if there just sexy, just seems like theyll be attractive for a limited amount of time or something. Or something there doing or wearing or whatever is making them sexy. You know.

I prefer a woman with sex appeal. Sex appeal goes along way. Having a big azz is cool, but sex appeal makes me :sperm:

Exactly! One of my boys hooked me up with his cousin that was hella fine. But this broad opened her mouth and made Shanaynay from Martin look like Lena Horne. Man she was garbage....we went out to eat and she was on her cell phone every 5 minutes. There were times when I thought she was talking to me but it was her bluetooth. Plus she had on a dress that left nothing to the imagination. When she sat down she basically had to pull it down over her coochie. I was hoping that I didn't see anybody I knew otherwise they would have sworn I called 1-800-RentaHOE.

:smh:

Same here.

I've seen some not-so-the-most-attractive men but they had sex appeal going for them--- and that's an edge over on somebody who just has the body.

I agree, if the brotha has that certain swagger(sex appeal) about himself, I can certainly appreciate that more than just a sexy body. Sex appeal is more stimulating (in my opinion) and sensual than anything. Majority of the time a man that has sex appeal knows how to use it...:ebrow:

Fine in the SOUTH is different from what they think in the North, or so on an so on. We all see the meaning FINE in different ways.

But um, Ill rather them be all around FINE than Sexy. Because if there just sexy, just seems like theyll be attractive for a limited amount of time or something. Or something there doing or wearing or whatever is making them sexy. You know.

That seems backwards to ME...
FINE is more of a physical description...so that's what last a limited about of time.

Sexy is more of a vibe. Like Crit said, sometimes unattractive folks have this aura surrounding them that exudes sex appeal and it's usually there to stay cause it's apart of WHO they are.

Things is sexy women tend to be somewhat fine so I'll take sexy. I've seen many fine women that walk like a duck..SMH.

It's tough cause your body and mind tells you fine is what you want but I dated sexy in the past and sexy gets you reaved up..:ebrow::ebrow:

Let's post some clean examples..

Vivica Fox is fine...

Sana Latham is sexy...

Lisa Ray is Sexy and fine..

Boots from flavor of Love is Fine.

Alicia Keys is Sexy.

Mary J is fine.

Oh yeah I think Jill Scott is sexy..I loves me some ta tas...

1-800-RentaHOE.

:smh:

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:
:lmao:
:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::

That seems backwards to ME...
FINE is more of a physical description...so that's what last a limited about of time.

Sexy is more of a vibe. Like Crit said, sometimes unattractive folks have this aura surrounding them that exudes sex appeal and it's usually there to stay cause it's apart of WHO they are.

WORD....

Fine, is seeing that chick in the mall or out and about and just admiring the physical attributes. Sexy is when you just can't explain what it is. Its the way she carries herself, talks, walks, etc. Basically its like this.....Sex Appeal can hypnotize you. When they have it, you just have to come back for more. But fine, that is just something to add to the collection.

I knew this one woman that worked at a men's clothing store in Huntsville. She was thin and so-so in the face (cute, but not gorgeous), however she had that apeal. She was always dressed nice. Not too revealing, but not too conservative either. I had to stop going in there, because everytime she suggested something I was dag on near buying it. I'd walk out the store mad, because I'd gone in for a tie and come out with shirt and pants too. I told one of my boys about her, and he knew who I was talking about because she had the same effect on him and some other friends too.

Sexy. Attitude is everything on a woman. Fine rarely if ever does it for me any more. It's strange that now when I see a woman I don't feel any spark of attraction until I actually get to talk to her and then I can see if i feel something for her or not.

Peace and Practice

Sexy wins hands down. Like Shaw stated, A woman has to be a little fine anyway to fit the sexy category so you have the fine covered. Sexy is an attitude and a mental thing.

Sexy... over fine any day. Plus sexy men make better lovers IMO fine men know they are fine so they don't work as hard to in the love making dept.

If I can't get my trigger to stigg her....I can still use dem fingers go figure..

Maybe this should be cute vs fine... Sexy can be a lot of thangs.....and Sexy will not always get stuck....but fine is worth the stickin....:pimp:

If I can't get my trigger to stigg her....I can still use dem fingers go figure..

Maybe this should be cute vs fine... Sexy can be a lot of thangs.....and Sexy will not always get stuck....but fine is worth the stickin....:pimp:

If Sexy will not always get stuck, then how can they be considered Sexy?

just asking.

Back