Sexiest Dance Team In The SWAC!

Well yall like what yall like, and I like what I like. I like them JSU gals and SU gals 2nd, but personally I like all 10 schools dance teams. All 10 got some cute ones, nice shape ones and ugly ones who will still get it on a good or bad day.

What about A&M.

These gals can flat out dance. It was a reason Madonna's folks wanted them to not only dance at the SB with her. But also allowed them to choreograph the routine.

yeah, cause they dance like white girls. :lol:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
yeah, cause they dance like white girls. :lol:

So dancing classy is dancing like a white girl? Doing jazzy style dancing is white girlish? You got to be kidding me. Oh well. Just admit, yall like the booty shake. Being able to do those leg kicks high like rockettes is not easy. They are uniform. Like I said most of them girls come from dance backgrounds and not just happen to dance for their HS. Now whether you think they are pretty or thick etc is a different deal. But to say the Dolls can't dance or have no rhythm is absolutely crazy. I bet if you saw any of them up in the club, they would be dancing like any other sister who can get down. LOL.

So dancing classy is dancing like a white girl? Doing jazzy style dancing is white girlish? You got to be kidding me. Oh well. Just admit, yall like the booty shake. Being able to do those leg kicks high like rockettes is not easy. They are uniform. Like I said most of them girls come from dance backgrounds and not just happen to dance for their HS. Now whether you think they are pretty or thick etc is a different deal. But to say the Dolls can't dance or have no rhythm is absolutely crazy. I bet if you saw any of them up in the club, they would be dancing like any other sister who can get down. LOL.

It's nothing like watching pole dancers thrusting their pelvic like they are about to give birth to a 10 lb. baby.

That high kick is not hard when you're holding onto one another. On a serious note: I think most of the people on the board love to look at the Dolls. They are very easy on the eyes, no doubt! As for being sexy, well, thats's another story. Then again, we all define sexy differently because it's based on personal preference!

That high kick is not hard when you're holding onto one another. On a serious note: I think most of the people on the board love to look at the Dolls. They are very easy on the eyes, no doubt! As for being sexy, well, thats's another story. Then again, we all define sexy differently because it's based on personal preference!

Not what I have heard from many ladies that dance who did not attend SU or have any reason to be partial to them. No biggie. The Dolls do their thing and get recognized a little differently from the others. I don't get into the sexy part. Because like all have said, they have some on each squad in the SWAC. But dance wise, I see the Dolls at a different level and I think a lot of serious dance folks do too.

Not what I have heard from many ladies that dance who did not attend SU or have any reason to be partial to them. No biggie. The Dolls do their thing and get recognized a little differently from the others. I don't get into the sexy part. Because like all have said, they have some on each squad in the SWAC. But dance wise, I see the Dolls at a different level and I think a lot of serious dance folks do too.

Exactly. Anytime Madonna sees one of your performances and says get me those girls to dance with me. Then we know how serious it is.

No dance team can compare to the J-Settes high kicks when they are marching in or marching up that ramp. The Dolls need to borrow the Tin Man's oil can to loosen up, because they are too stiff.

Well I don't know about all that dancing stuff. I am just an old freak who enjoys looking at them nice hot thangs. I just watch them shake they azz. Hell I just watched them shake they azz when I was they age. :lol: Seriously, yall actually critique they dance moves? :retard: I guess I did drank to much Red Dagger when I was playing. :lmao: I only remember dance girls from the back and neck down. They be like you don't remember? I be like oh yeah, you fat booty, or wide hips. :lmao: We use to look at them fat kittens when they marched between the percussion section. :emlaugh:

The dolls are very pretty, classy, sophisticated, and move with grace. All of what I have just described makes them very sexy. When I see them I think of the beautiful ladies of Alpha Kappa Alpha Sorority.

Well all I know is Valley has come a loooooooooong way because when I marched we just used to put them country fine girls out there that had no concept of working out. They looked great in tight clothes, but when they put those Satin Doll outfits on..............................

P.S. I can't remember the year but it had to be early to mid-2000's there was this one Stingette that was baaaaad to me. I think she had red or orange hair and a nice 6-pack on her.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Back