Sexiest Dance Team In The SWAC!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
:lol: I don't blame the old Chancellor. I wonder what the age difference was between them.

It had to be at least 30 years difference. He had a son that came to Southern a year later in 1984. His son ended up marrying one of my homegirls.

It had to be at least 30 years difference. He had a son that came to Southern a year later in 1984. His son ended up marrying one of my homegirls.

That got damn Chancellor is the man! When he pulled that chick, I bet his son was like WTF. :lol:

I think the Dolls aren't any sexier or prettier than the J-Settes, the Dolls just wear uniforms that complement their appearance, they appear sexier and prettier from a distance.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l9uADkuHmKY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it depends on what type of women you like. I will admit that I like pretty light-skinned women who are not that thick.

Give me a paper bag colored Dancing Doll all day errday. Love 'em!! Shat I was sure I was gon' marry one! LOL

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I think the Dolls aren't any sexier or prettier than the J-Settes, the Dolls just wear uniforms that complement their appearance, they appear sexier and prettier from a distance.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/l9uADkuHmKY?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

WTF?:xeye:

Sorry, not trying to be biased... but based on the product on the field (Not personally) the Dolls are the kind of chicks Im attracted to.. Classy, sexy, body, talented:)emlaugh:), etc.

Them J-Settes chicks just appear just a tad Slutty (guess that's not bad either) :emlaugh:

Alcorn girls.. Eww..

Last edited:
2008 Stingettes where off the chain. I don't know what there were thinking for 2012. SU Dolls are always on top.

I agree, feel the same way about the GG's, them some ugly looking girls on that squad. It is one tall thick one that's legit though.

That leader from Valley...boy she right.

yes indeed,

jsu girls are too skinny to me as well, they don't have a shape. At least the girls out in SU this year are very pretty, but they don't have any type of body

Dunno what GGs you was looking at... They are not ugly at all..you must didn't see the group pic with them and the Jsettes from the classic...both are very pretty!!

WTF?:xeye:

Sorry, not trying to be biased... but based on the product on the field (Not personally) the Dolls are the kind of chicks Im attracted to.. Classy, sexy, body, talented:)emlaugh:), etc.

Them J-Settes chicks just appear just a tad Slutty (guess that's not bad either) :emlaugh:

Alcorn girls.. Eww..

Doesn't make a difference how you perceive women in public, they all are soft as cotton candy and wet as the evening rain when the lights go out.

The Dolls are stiff as cardboard, the J-Setttes can dance like they don't have a bone in their bodies, I guess that's what you call "bootylicious "?

Doesn't make a difference how you perceive women in public, they all are soft as cotton candy and wet as the evening rain when the lights go out.

The Dolls are stiff as cardboard, the J-Setttes can dance like they don't have a bone in their bodies, I guess that's what you call "bootylicious "?

I hear ya mane..LOL

Don't sleep on the stingettes that 06 squad..I remember they came to Mumford and lined up on that track Lmao...boy us ngas were trying to holler like a mugg it was about 20 of us..I saw one thick red bone who had green eyes..lol..mayne I lost my mind lol...I tried to write that chick number down while she was lined up on the track after the game.... mayne she was bad..mayne i still remember that chick lol..

You got to be kidding. Interesting how so many former Dolls are now Dancing professionally for NBA and NFL teams. Some doing some other Dancing theater wise. What they don't do is booty shake. So black folks think they can't dance. SMH. These gals can flat out dance. It was a reason Madonna's folks wanted them to not only dance at the SB with her. But also allowed them to choreograph the routine.

Wait a minute JR. Most of those NFL and NBA dance teams are out of rythem snow bunnies..With way too much makeup so not hard for a doll to make those lines. And Some of the sisters who make those lines are a little extra with all the make up and fake hair...

I think the dolls are the classiest but their dances do nothing for me. It's to robotic and maniqine(Sp) like. The golden girls are thick but lack that sex appeal, J settes have a couple thick ones,a couple sexy ones etc. You can find sexy in all the dance groups. I like a slim chick but she needs some hips and a nice shape and the dolls are even skinner than the J settes..
Now Docs neice is thick....

Well yall like what yall like, and I like what I like. I like them JSU gals and SU gals 2nd, but personally I like all 10 schools dance teams. All 10 got some cute ones, nice shape ones and ugly ones who will still get it on a good or bad day.

You can't go wrong with any of the SWAC Dance Teams; each give you something different but at the end of day...we love what we love. You guys are debating over personal preferences. I've found someone appealing to me in each squad I've seen this year and the years past.

Back