Sexiest Dance Team In The SWAC!

Unknowm

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WGeLofAgjpE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I disagree. While I think SU has one of the top and best looking dance teams around, JSU is the best. JSU has grown women. I mean real grown women. I gotta give to them, JSU dance team is the truth year after year. SU has fallen off since Doc retired.

I disagree. While I think SU has one of the top and best looking dance teams around, JSU is the best. JSU has grown women. I mean real grown women. I gotta give to them, JSU dance team is the truth year after year. SU has fallen off since Doc retired.

If you look up close the JSU girls are average looking...NOTHING remotely close to these SU girls. Bama St usually has some 10s, but this year they had two of the ugliest girls in the SWAC on their squad.

If you look up close the JSU girls are average looking...NOTHING remotely close to these SU girls. Bama St usually has some 10s, but this year they had two of the ugliest girls in the SWAC on their squad.

Sexy is not only looks but body and the way they move them. The Dolls are not all cute and all of them aren't sexy. The stingettes are sexy but you are right they have some ugly girls this year. Some look fake with too much makeup too. sexy but ugly...

I think Valley should get a mention here. They have come a long way. [video=youtube;qllA9mokhQ8]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qllA9mokhQ8[/video]

You hit it on the head. SU girls are to skinny. I like small, but not size 2. :lol:
Sexy is not only looks but body and the way they move them. The Dolls are not all cute and all of them aren't sexy. The stingettes are sexy but you are right they have some ugly girls this year. Some look fake with too much makeup too. sexy but ugly...

Last year most of the photographers I know rated A&M high. They have some nice young ladies this year as well. They really need someone to help with their dance routines. Their performances are basically the same each game and year after year.

Man, I got to stand right in front of the Dancing Dolls for the first time on the field at the Atlanta Classic...I considered submitting an application to SU grad school just so I could have a shot at bagging one of them LOL

The thirst was real LOL

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/WGeLofAgjpE?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pretty, light skinned with long hair, I feel like a little boy in a candy store. :love:

[video=youtube;dnGal-YtOOo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dnGal-YtOOo&feature=related[/video]
I still say JSU got some nice girls. I like them all though. :lol: Alcorn girls move the best though. Man they make you wanna throw them dollar bills. Plus this is my last post on dance girls topics. Something just ain't right discussing dance girls on the band page. I will leave that to them gay bunnies. :lol:

Last edited:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop

Gotta disagree. Them gals at SU can flat out dance. Not shake arse. But really dance. As for their look. I thought you like in shape women Cee. All SU gals are the type of ladies you said you like.:bump:

I like them JR, don't get me wrong now. :lol: I guess I really like that lil light skin head dance girl for JSU. :lol: I really don't look at the other ones to much. :lol: That lil red thang will make me be her sugar daddy. :lol: She gone take all my SSI check. :lol:
Gotta disagree. Them gals at SU can flat out dance. Not shake arse. But really dance. As for their look. I thought you like in shape women Cee. All SU gals are the type of ladies you said you like.:bump:

I agree, feel the same way about the GG's, them some ugly looking girls on that squad. It is one tall thick one that's legit though.

That leader from Valley...boy she right.

The 1998 Dolls were the epitome of beauty and thickness. :love:

yes indeed,

jsu girls are too skinny to me as well, they don't have a shape. At least the girls out in SU this year are very pretty, but they don't have any type of body

Last edited:
The 1998 Dolls were the epitome of beauty and thickness. :love:

The year(s) when the SU Dolls had them twins made me a huge fan. Those twins were straight dime pieces. They are located on the ends. Sarge use to stalk them gurls. :lol: All those girls could get it.

l.jpg

Back