Season 2 Flavor of Love Beauties or not so Beauties

SONNY said:
"God, forgive me for whoppin' this B$%^#s ayis, and forgive me for thinking about whoopin' this B$#@!'s ayis again."

H-Town: "What are you doing?"

"You better quit interrupting my prayers before God sends me over there to deliver you an ***** whoppin!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
She was nutts...and H-Towns arse tried to play the victim roll and got cut. That country bumpkin didn't even deserve to be there but I'm happy she was because she was served for real and it was entertaining...

I love flavor of love 1 and 2. No matter what happens from here on out, this is going to be a classic.

Beautiful, Tiger, and That mexican chick are some lovely women..."Big Shiddy" AKA "Something," must didn't have any underwear on, because she "dropped all over the place like a horse." I can't wait for sunday to roll back around so I can go to church and then watch Flavor of love...

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
TruBluJAG said:
By JSTUS:

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the taped show last night.

What the "L" was up with that M0-FO that schytted on the floor though? What is the "L" could she have been thinking? All she had to do was run her nasty ARSE off to the bathroom. Now all of America know that she is a Schytty Mo-Fo!:lol:

trifling is the word.

SONNY said:
"God, forgive me for whoppin' this B$%^#s ayis, and forgive me for thinking about whoopin' this B$#@!'s ayis again."

H-Town: "What are you doing?"

"You better quit interrupting my prayers before God sends me over there to deliver you an ***** whoppin!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I holla'd when I heard that trifling skank say that. Why did she beat up that white chick?

J4J said:
I holla'd when I heard that trifling skank say that. Why did she beat up that white chick?

Cause her and H-town were fighting over a bed.
Both girls was claiming the same bed. Flave set the whole thing up though. He put 20 girls in the house with only 16 beds. He knew that some fights would breakout over that sleeping situation.

Why did she offer her some chapstick though?????????

:lol:

SONNY said:
Cause her and H-town were fighting over a bed.
Both girls was claiming the same bed. Flave set the whole thing up though. He put 20 girls in the house with only 16 beds. He knew that some fights would breakout over that sleeping situation.

Why did she offer her some chapstick though?????????

Ok...I only saw a few moments of it so I didn't understand. I don't know why she offered her some "lip chap"... :lol:

:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Cause the Beotch is Crazy.....Crazy I tell ya......

Nice Tits Though.....:smug2:

JagGrad said:
:emlaugh: :emlaugh: :emlaugh:

Cause the Beotch is Crazy.....Crazy I tell ya......

Nice Tits Though.....:smug2:

You ain't lied about that! Too bad one didn't pop out though. She had me LMAO when she tried to tell Flav what happened.

bhamclassyjassy said:
FOL2_group.jpg

http://popbytes.com/archive/2006/07/flavor_of_love_returns.shtml

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
POSITIVE PROOF that you can look like rusty snackadactle and still have all the women you need........................IF YOU GOT MONEY.

Looks: "He fugly gurl".
Smell: "I almost threw-up when he raised his arms".
$Pockets$: "He got money...........So I'm gonna hold my breath, close my eyes, and throw my tongue all the way down to his intestine".:D

I'm Flava-Flave..................And I'm a FUGLY Rich Byotch!!:goof:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Momma was like...he look like that ugly baby that no one wants to hold.:lmao:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And they never tell the mama that the baby is cute...they just say, Ol, bless it's lil heart. :lol:

This show is like a train wreck...it is terrible to look at, but you can't turn away. :smug2:

amethyst08 said:
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: And they never tell the mama that the baby is cute...they just say, Ol, bless it's lil heart. :lol:

This show is like a train wreck...it is terrible to look at, but you can't turn away. :smug2:

SPunkee was narrating trying to tell who was leaving next. Funny, she forgot about herself. :slap:

Quote from Buckeye- "You're cooler than a polar bear's claws......." :infect:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
mrs.sonic96 said:
Quote from Buckeye- "You're cooler than a polar bear's claws......." :infect:

:lol:That was Buckwild. She irritates me. She's such a wanna be black hood girl. Like Dat says that she is faking. I think Buckwild will be around a long time.

mrs.sonic96 said:
How can anyone be a fan on someone who wishes to gain popularity off of what she did?!?!?! She is geeked. :retard:

I know. She is proud to be known as the girl who released items on the floor. :shame:

Man this show is show horrible until it's actually good. Man Flav's facial responses are classic. I'm trying to locate me a Viking hat like his...:lmao:

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:
Man this show is show horrible until it's actually good. Man Flav's facial responses are classic. I'm trying to locate me a Viking hat like his...:lmao:

Don't you wear that sh!t. I implore you! :lol:

I like it when he kisses his rings, rubs them on his chest, and points at the t.v.. That is so funny! :hat:

jagface said:
Don't you wear that sh!t. I implore you! :lol:

Remember when you were on line and they said we were VIKINGS!!! Classic!!! :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd love to be getting ready to get with a woman, and she laying in bed but naked, and I come out the bathroom with one of them damn things on my head....man I bet that would scare the sh!t out of a woman.:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

JSTUS said:
Spunkee and Wire are gone. Who's next?

He dogged Wire's singing!!!!

That sealed it for her. Spunky. LAWD thank you for getting rid of that chick. She was off her meds anyway.

Dr. Sweet NUPE said:

His face makes me throw-up in my mouth a lil bit. :look:

Back