Season 2 Flavor of Love Beauties or not so Beauties

Anybody seen STC_60??? He loved Goldie so I know he must be crazy about "Something" and I think her name is "It's like that". What up STC???

"Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!...

Big Thunder said:
Anybody seen STC_60??? He loved Goldie so I know he must be crazy about "Something" and I think her name is "It's like that". What up STC???

"Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!..."Goldie"!!!...

Is that the SUPER THICK ONE with glasses on I saw. I only saw a glimpse cause i was at the track and running some errons.

The other one that is bisexual is a chunky gul. The other is juicy thick........(STC REMOVES HAND FROM CROTCH AREA)

THEY BOTH DARK SKIN TOOOOOOOO..........WHEWWWWWWWWW SH!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

STC LOVES A DARK SKIN CHOCOLATE SISTAH FO REAL!!!! I loved goldie but she was lighskinnded but when I saw ANGIE STONE THICK KINE ASS ON CELEBRITY FITCLUB TONIGHT I HAD AN INSTANT ERECTAL MOMENT...................................DIZZAM I CAN'T TAKE THIS WITH MY JOURNEY TO CELEBRITY ERRR CELIBACY TAKIN PLACE.......................................... ANGIE STONE NEED TO LEAVE THAT DAYUM SHOW QUICK..................SHE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY !!!!!!!!SHE DARK SKINNDED TOO...................:flippy: :flippy: :flippy: :flippy: :flippy: :p :p :p :p :p

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I must admit, there are some halfway decent looking attractive sistas on the show this season. I like Nibblz.

NASTYNUPE said:
I must admit, there are some halfway decent looking attractive sistas on the show this season. I like Nibblz.

Ni99a you like that chick that Schitted on the floor. :lmao:

Man this episode pure D RATINGS!!!!!!!!

That chick with the lisp is a man. New York is going to Return!!!!

"God, forgive me for whoppin' this B$%^#s ayis, and forgive me for thinking about whoopin' this B$#@!'s ayis again."

H-Town: "What are you doing?"

"You better quit interrupting my prayers before God sends me over there to deliver you an ***** whoppin!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I watched a little on VSpot this morning since I missed it last night. The chick with the 800.00 weave has a speech problem..........The show seems like more organized BS to me...... I'll have to see ths how for myself to rate it.

mrs.sonic96 said:
I watched a little on VSpot this morning since I missed it last night. The chick with the 800.00 weave has a speech problem..........The show seems like more organized BS to me...... I'll have to see ths how for myself to rate it.

That chick is TERRIBLE!!!! Just to try to hear her explain herslef was Com-O-DEE!!!!!

"Flav got a bunch of Fake B%tches in there" - I HOLLORED!!!!!!

SONNY said:
That batch "Sumthing" needs to go. That chick did not just SCHIT on the floor did she????

The first episode has blown all of last season AWAY!!!!!

Team, Sumthing has got to go! That chick squatted down and started taking a dump! How nasty can you get? She has really got a serious mental problem. All she had to do was say excuse me, I have to go to the restroom. If I was flav, I wouldn't keep her on the show. She just showed him how crazy she is.

STC_60 said:
Is that the SUPER THICK ONE with glasses on I saw. I only saw a glimpse cause i was at the track and running some errons.

The other one that is bisexual is a chunky gul. The other is juicy thick........(STC REMOVES HAND FROM CROTCH AREA)

THEY BOTH DARK SKIN TOOOOOOOO..........WHEWWWWWWWWW SH!TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

STC LOVES A DARK SKIN CHOCOLATE SISTAH FO REAL!!!! I loved goldie but she was lighskinnded but when I saw ANGIE STONE THICK KINE ASS ON CELEBRITY FITCLUB TONIGHT I HAD AN INSTANT ERECTAL MOMENT...................................DIZZAM I CAN'T TAKE THIS WITH MY JOURNEY TO CELEBRITY ERRR CELIBACY TAKIN PLACE.......................................... ANGIE STONE NEED TO LEAVE THAT DAYUM SHOW QUICK..................SHE IS FINE!!!!!!!!!!!!

GOOD GOOGLY MOOGLY !!!!!!!!SHE DARK SKINNDED TOO...................:flippy: :flippy: :flippy: :flippy: :flippy: :p :p :p :p :p

Wasn't that "something" that took a dump on the floor after they raised their glasses to flav? :vomit: :vomit:

STC...you got 2 thick ones on there mane...Somethin and Like that! :nod:

FYI: Bootz :ebrow:

I did not see that part. STC can't deal with no SH!TTY WOMAN. NO MATTER HOW THICK SHE IS.......:saw: :saw: :saw: :saw: :flamethro :flamethro :flamethro

SONNY said:
That chick with the lisp is a man. New York is going to Return!!!!

I said the same thang about the chik with the lisp.

New York is returning...I will set the DVR for that one!!!! :tup:

Jax said:
I said the same thang about the chik with the lisp.

New York is returning...I will set the DVR for that one!!!! :tup:

I did not think I was gonna get entertained like that when I saw the previews. This cat is off the chain.

Flav got too many surprises for these chickenheads. But when New York returns................. :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

I think overalll, the girls are cuter and finer than last season. A lot more of the girls seem to be open about being bisexual. There seems to be more freaks.

But big shiddy should have gone home last night.

Cork and Pepto Besmol send help

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
SONNY said:
I did not think I was gonna get entertained like that when I saw the previews. This cat is off the chain.

Flav got too many surprises for these chickenheads. But when New York returns................. :smash: :smash: :smash: :smash:

Neither did I. Mrs. Jax just :smh: so I went to the den and watched it. I may record the entire season on the dvr just to see New York ( :ebrow: ) and when Three 6 mafia and 'nem come on there...

Season deuce has definitely gone over the top big time. He's got his share of thickies, thuggies, trixies and pixies on this show. Dem broads are off the chain and I think Flav is going to end up just like he did with Hoops...:lmao: :lmao: 'Cause these are truly some bottom of the deck dames. Some of them look OK and what not but the gutter couldn't have produced nothing woesome like that crew. Flav definitely has a fetish for foolery, especially if he retained ppl like that chick Buckwild (UGGGGHHH!!!) Can you DCL (Dirty Caucasian Laundry) and that nasty azz chick Sumthin' who is a total NOTHIN'!!! WHEEEEE...man Flav knows how to pick 'em. After she took a dump on that floor and went upstairs like it wasn't nothing to it, MAAAN, that bytch would've been eliminated before the next episode came around if it were me. Animals do that, not a human being and apparently she proved that she's less than a human being...Sumthin' definitely replaced Biggie on the lyric "Black...Ugly as Ever!!!" DAMMMM!!!

BNGguy said:
Season deuce has definitely gone over the top big time. He's got his share of thickies, thuggies, trixies and pixies on this show. Dem broads are off the chain and I think Flav is going to end up just like he did with Hoops...:lmao: :lmao: 'Cause these are truly some bottom of the deck dames. Some of them look OK and what not but the gutter couldn't have produced nothing woesome like that crew. Flav definitely has a fetish for foolery, especially if he retained ppl like that chick Buckwild (UGGGGHHH!!!) Can you DCL (Dirty Caucasian Laundry) and that nasty azz chick Sumthin' who is a total NOTHIN'!!! WHEEEEE...man Flav knows how to pick 'em. After she took a dump on that floor and went upstairs like it wasn't nothing to it, MAAAN, that bytch would've been eliminated before the next episode came around if it were me. Animals do that, not a human being and apparently she proved that she's less than a human being...Sumthin' definitely replaced Biggie on the lyric "Black...Ugly as Ever!!!" DAMMMM!!!

Sumthing needs to go. I would let her know that that type of anamilist behavior will not be tolorated on this show.
Get rid of that chick SPUNKY too. That Broad is extra annoying!!!!

SONNY said:
"God, forgive me for whoppin' this B$%^#s ayis, and forgive me for thinking about whoopin' this B$#@!'s ayis again."

H-Town: "What are you doing?"

"You better quit interrupting my prayers before God sends me over there to deliver you an ***** whoppin!"

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I rolled. :lmao: :lmao:

Spunkee must be off her meds.
Sum-thing is a psycho with or without meds.
Toastee needs some AA help quick.
He shouldn't have revealed Eye'z yet.
From the previews, it looks like Buckwild will be around a while. :tdown: She is too wanna be hood for me. She looks like a Blossom or Punky Brewster reject.

This season is wilder than the last one. They must pay these women to act this way.

JSTUS said:
This season is wilder than the last one. They must pay these women to act this way.

I'm sure they told them to , "....just be yourselves". The Toastee is a mess, seems like she couldn't wait till they opened the bottle.

By JSTUS:

From the previews, it looks like Buckwild will be around a while. She is too wanna be hood for me. She looks like a Blossom or Punky Brewster reject.

I was thinking the same thing when I watched the taped show last night.

What the "L" was up with that M0-FO that schytted on the floor though? What is the "L" could she have been thinking? All she had to do was run her nasty ARSE off to the bathroom. Now all of America know that she is a Schytty Mo-Fo!:lol:

mrs.sonic96 said:
I'm sure they told them to , "....just be yourselves". The Toastee is a mess, seems like she couldn't wait till they opened the bottle.

What got me was she thought that she kicked it off good with "EYEZ".

Tostee - "What's your name...... @ZZ?"

Eyez - "No, its EYEZ"

Tostee - "Whatever B@tch"

:lmao:

^^^:lmao:

Bootz:ebrow: :ebrow:

Shiddy Sheila.....:vomit:
Get yo Nasty Shiddy Mentally Disturbed/ Attention Starved Arse Outta Here.......
Flav...Thinking...Do I have a Puppy and Did it Shid in my Crib:xeye:

Back