Season 2 Flavor of Love Beauties or not so Beauties

Re: Flavor of Love's, New York to get own TV show?

Dude I was waiting for her mom to jump out the bushes yelling I told ya dumb arse. Now you have egg on ya face!:lmao: :lmao:

New York mama is a FOOL.

I mad that Flave told her off. Why is their Daddy not being involved? He is like a lamp........just there. :xeye:

According to my sources the baby's father is Jim Colmer. He is supposed to be well off. I don't know from what though.

Ok, here's my question about all this Flava of Love. Why, other than getting on TV, would a woman worth her salt want to even be on that show? I understand being on TV is a powerful draw. But come on, swapping spit with that ugly man?????

New York mama is a FOOL.

I mad that Flave told her off. Why is their Daddy not being involved? He is like a lamp........just there. :xeye:

He look like he has a mental condition. I bet her mom done put acid in that man cornbread!

He look like he has a mental condition. I bet her mom done put acid in that man cornbread!

He has to be special, cause he sat up there and listened to Crazy sing.
:xeye:

Ok, here's my question about all this Flava of Love. Why, other than getting on TV, would a woman worth her salt want to even be on that show? I understand being on TV is a powerful draw. But come on, swapping spit with that ugly man?????

it's all about opportunity and the right to say they had Flav.....

for example, you may know a man or women is crazy, been around the block, whatever...but people want to experience it for themselves so they'll try no matter what the consequences are

Damn I felt sorry for NY....That was huck up what Flav did to her. He knew how she was and still ask her to come back.

I can't wait for the reunion show.....:D :D

Yeah, Deelishus really better be on the look out. New York is really kinda bipolar and OCD. I know that she and Flav had deep feelings and all, but New York really needed to be brought down. Had she remained humbled on the final few episodes, he would have chosen her. But nope....she had to act a damn fool 24/7. If Flav was really hers, she didn't have to shout it all out to Deelishus that he was. Flav would have just been with her....without question.

That was Bootz running across the stage? For a second, I thought that was Buckwild.

I live for New-York. And she is laughing all the way to the bank!!! She gets her own show, cash, and get rid of the gremlin/fav and I bet she picks a guy thats a dime. I'm glad he didn't pick NY. Now she can get own with her life without that two faced troll.

I live for New-York. And she is laughing all the way to the bank!!! She gets her own show, cash, and get rid of the gremlin/fav and I bet she picks a guy thats a dime. I'm glad he didn't pick NY. Now she can get own with her life without that two faced troll.

HA! You Crazy!

I never heard of a guy being referred to as a dime :lmao:

I wonder if I'm a... oh I can't say that :lmao:

Back