Season 2 Flavor of Love Beauties or not so Beauties

Crazy's grandmother cut up. :lmao: I'm so sick of New York. She's drama though. She'll be on TV for awhile. That's what's selling nowadays.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I wonder why were are just not finding out that Delishious can sing???

That might be apart of her plan. Doubt it though. She seems like one of those cool chicks that got talent, but doesn't care to persue it.

Hold up, :topic:

Hoopz be everywhere, on Wildn Out, on the radio stations, and doing magazine shoots/interviews, but she didn't have time for Flav?!?!?!? What was she doing before she gained all this status? nothing I take......she was looking for fame, it's small, but she got it.

That might be apart of her plan. Doubt it though. She seems like one of those cool chicks that got talent, but doesn't care to persue it.

Hold up, :topic:

Hoopz be everywhere, on Wildn Out, on the radio stations, and doing magazine shoots/interviews, but she didn't have time for Flav?!?!?!? What was she doing before she gained all this status? nothing I take......she was looking for fame, it's small, but she got it.

Thats the name of the game, she got her 15 minutes she's trying to extend it 30. She came to Atl I think about a month back for something

She was laying up under some other female probally.
I think she's diking on the real though. She getting her couple minutes of fame and she running with it. She's probably gonna come out with a rap album in a minute. :smh:

Why all the cute sistas diking now. I heard Eva from Top Model is messing with Frenchie from American Idol. :(

She was laying up under some other female probally.
I think she's diking on the real though. She getting her couple minutes of fame and she running with it. She's probably gonna come out with a rap album in a minute. :smh:

Why all the cute sistas diking now. I heard Eva from Top Model is messing with Frenchie from American Idol. :(
nah, you kidding, right? :xeye:

nah, you kidding, right? :xeye:

I thought it was a joke too, untill someone said look on FRENCHIE myspace page.
Its a picture of her and Eva looking very Close. I've seen some pics too where French was at a concert and Eva was in the front row routing for her girl.
French has cut off all her hair, looking quite Cellblockish. Oh well.

I thought it was a joke too, untill someone said look on FRENCHIE myspace page.
Its a picture of her and Eva looking very Close. I've seen some pics too where French was at a concert and Eva was in the front row routing for her girl.
French has cut off all her hair, looking quite Cellblockish. Oh well.
wow....:uhoh:

Yeah, well it is what it is.

I saw the pics on another site as well.
I guess Eva got tired of that one model dude running after Men.

I hope they are all happy. :xeye:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
New York is so damn stupid and ugly! Rest assured, you can definitely depend on her for some drama and a good laugh.

I'm likin Deelishis... I want her to win. Krazy would have been my second choice.

New York is so damn stupid and ugly! Rest assured, you can definitely depend on her for some drama and a good laugh.

I'm likin Deelishis... I want her to win. Krazy would have been my second choice.

I like New York, she's no back burner batch!
ranger.gif

Back