Recruiting 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
The Greatest Professor in PV History (In my opinion), Dr. Freddie Frazier was from Woodville as well

I would've thought that was a known considering his fraternity affiliation lol. Like I said earlier, GREAT talent originate(s/d) from Woodville. :)

The WHOLE EAST is on the hotseat aside from Alcorn

1. Valley (We regressed last year despite talent. Anything under 4 wins and he is gone)
2. AAMU (Spady is in the last year of his contract. Think they have to get 6 wins)
2. Jenkins (The honeymoon is over now lol. Another MCC lost and < 5 wins and he is probably gone)
3. Hughes (I don't think he gets the boot after 2 years unless JSU goes 2-9 which I can't see happening)

Hopefully times are getting easier. Spady has been eight or nine short on scholarships.
Hopefully, some of the Auburn money has been allocated for additional scholarships.

Allegedly short on recruiting budget too.

This is why we need a beat writer. Too much hearsay in Huntsville.

FOOTBALL | 12/15/2016 4:45:00 PM

BRAVES INK FOUR MID-YEAR SIGNEES TO 2017 ROSTER

LORMAN, Miss. – The Alcorn State University football program added strength, speed and athleticism to its 2017 depth chart after Matthew Davis, Matthew Stewart, Isiah Thomas and Alvin Wilson signed National Letters of Intent.

"This is a great group of young men coming to Alcorn and I expect them to contribute right away. I look forward to having them on campus," said head coach Fred McNair. "We addressed specific needs to a few positions and we will continue to key-in on guys who will make a significant impact for our program."

http://www.alcornsports.com/news/20...ink-four-mid-year-signees-to-2017-roster.aspx

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
1. Valley (We regressed last year despite talent. Anything under 4 wins and he is gone)
2. AAMU (Spady is in the last year of his contract. Think they have to get 6 wins)
2. Jenkins (The honeymoon is over now lol. Another MCC lost and < 5 wins and he is probably gone)
3. Hughes (I don't think he gets the boot after 2 years unless JSU goes 2-9 which I can't see happening)

If Spady doesn't win 6 swac games he is gone...bottomline! no think to it lol that's why he's recruiting like a mad scientist right now...I want him to be successful cause he is a good guy but he has to WIN

If Spady doesn't win 6 swac games he is gone...bottomline! no think to it lol that's why he's recruiting like a mad scientist right now...I want him to be successful cause he is a good guy but he has to WIN
6 out of 7 SWAC games? Are yall not playing SU, GSU and PV next season?

6 out of 7 SWAC games? Are yall not playing SU, GSU and PV next season?

It don't matter who we play in the swac.. if he doesn't win 6 games/the east he gone...if he loses the scg he will get a renewal anyway due to progression! SPADY wants a new contract after 2017 and that's the only way he will get it..the heat is on literally up here in Normal, Ala

What reason?

Our dorms needs renovation or replacement, the science building is being renovated, Bibb Graves needs renovating, Morrison needs renovation, the process of getting the business school accredited is long and expensive, we need to increase our financial ratios to improve the credit rating to borrow money for the event center or student center and to address some concerns with SACS.

Last edited:
Yall might as well fire him today then. LOL

No need to do anything rash. Spady will be alright. Southern ' s little short run is about to come to an end vs A&M. You will be looking at Spady for a long time to come.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back