Recruiting 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Yep, the most in the SWAC. They should really stop lying to the those recruits though.. Lol. I saw one HS kid who committed and said sTu already had him listed as a starter for next year. Lol! Poor kid.
Desperate times call for desperate measures lol.

Yep, the most in the SWAC. They should really stop lying to the those recruits though.. Lol. I saw one HS kid who committed and said sTu already had him listed as a starter for next year. Lol! Poor kid.

I don't think TSU lied to this kid. I think he made that up on his own. He played DE in high school. I think he is under size for a college DE. I think he will be moved to outside LB.

I don't think TSU lied to this kid. I think he made that up on his own. He played DE in high school. I think he is under size for a college DE. I think he will be moved to outside LB.

I think it was another kid - he's either from Beaumont, PA, or Louisiana. Had to really do some searching for the recruit who said that because I don't think he's on the 247sports list of commits.

I think it was another kid - he's either from Beaumont, PA, or Louisiana. Had to really do some searching for the recruit who said that because I don't think he's on the 247sports list of commits.

That's the kid from the "big" town of Woodville, TX. Lol

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Verbals, in the SWAC, don't mean a thing to me. All it takes is for the right FBS to come along and offer a scholarship to their Plan C- who just happened to be Plan A for your program. Sometimes we can still keep those commits that get a last-minute pitch from a larger school. But more often than not, we get screwed on that deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back