Rankings 11/10/03

Originally posted by Mike
Mach,

Don't go into his world. It's too cloudy in there for anyone with common sense to see the obvious.
so true!!! :lmao:

This is a pretty entertaining thread. All the posts seem to follow a pattern.
[insult]
[point]
[insult]
[insult]
[signature]

Hey, I was just wondering, I am getting bored with reading "idiot" and "stupid" all the time. Can we get a little more creative, please? I havent seen "moron" "fool" "imbecile" or "buffoon" in a while. Can we at least mix it up, people?

Originally posted by CEE DOG
bluedog I have figured you out dude, you have a Napleon complex problem don't you?

Yep you got it, Damn how'd you know? Man I tell ya' your a genius let's just stop the press right now.

Lets see if I have it right first, every time they lose a game it's because of the cheatin refs, every time anybody call them on a bogus comment they're being pick on, everytime BB post a thread that has anything to do with them they whine about it.

Ok I got it, your a genius dude keep up the good work. :tup: :tup: :tup:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Wrong....... SU wasn't ranked until after they beat Pine Bluff a week later.

bluedog, you are the only one with SU on the brain. My post said nothing about SU. But here you come with the gall to try and call someone elses strength of schedule out. :confused: You got to be the dumbest. Any logical person would see that and not even post a thing, and just congratulate. No not you. "Who have they played that was ranked?" Take a look in the mirror. Jax State lost to an undefeated D2 UNA. A ranked D2 UNA. Ok, but what does that prove?

Alcorn lost to an unranked D2 Fort Valley. And unranked Fort Valley lost to Miles and Benedict also this year. Two teams that you had on your schedule last year, and barely made .500 with. Does that loss to FV make Alcorn a D2 team? Let's not forget Alcorn beat SU. And still while I'm looking I don't see anyone on Jax St. schedule comparable to Allen or Lincoln. But you want to question strength of schedule? But you want to argue about SU slipping in the polls last week with A&T Brandmaster after losing to Alcorn, but beating Lincoln?

How old are you 12? With the language that you are using to discribe people on the sports board. Anything that someone says, you throw a tantrum and resort to name calling. You must have a limited vocabulary and/or low self esteem. You can do better than that. NO SMACKING HERE. THAT'S STRAIGHT UP FACTS.
Dayum man, everything you needed was right here in your face and it is still over your head. It's so far over your head that you don't even know what you are argueing anymore. You're trying to argue apples with a bucket of oranges. If you notice not one other Nation member has cosigned anything you said, and Nation members are 2nd only to N.S.M. in cosigns. Give Jax St. SU's schedule and they would be undefeated right now if not the same record as y'alls. But nevermind that, it is probably in the clouds above your head right now.

post insult
l
l
l
l
l
l
l
\/

Bluedog,

This is a warning.

Please refrain from making any more personal attacks...thank you.

BLAH,BLAH,BLAH,BLAH WHEN YOU CAN MAN/WOMAN ENOUGH TO MAKE THOSE COMMENTS TO BOTH PATRTIES AND NOT JUST ONE BECAUSE YOUR CHUMMY WITH ONE OF THEM OR JUST GOT ISSUES WITH ME HOLLER OTHER THAN THAT JUST DO WHAT YOU DO.:rolleyes:

LOOKS LIKE RALPHS MENTALITY STARTING TO RUB OFF

Back