Rankings 11/10/03

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
SU wasn't ranked until after they beat us.

Wrong!!!!!!

SU was ranked after beating Bama State, we became 4-0. Beating A&M was worth a 3 step rise in the polls.

Enjoy your first time in the polls. The polls are common place to SU. SU has been as high as #2 in week 8 of 1999.

Originally posted by bluedog
Jafus you know good and well that A&M weren't rank than, stop trying to save these fools, if they're going to make comments at least be man enough to back it up even if you don't have facts, but to try and demonized me for asking a valid question I ain't having it from them.

When playing the world beaters Allen and Lincoln. I should expect you to not be questioning anyone's schedule. How can you justify anything or point fingers when you have those two teams on your schedule? If you had played McNeese and Northwestern again, I could understand you talking all this noise. But, your schedule was rated as the worst in 1AA this past summer. Way before you even played a down.

If you was smart you would Shut yo arse up and leave the schedule topic alone. The only quality team you played out of conference was NC A&T. Guess what? When you played them THEY WEREN'T RANKED!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Originally posted by Mike
When playing the world beaters Allen and Lincoln. I should expect you to not be questioning anyone's schedule. How can you justify anything or point fingers when you have those two teams on your schedule? If you had played McNeese and Northwestern again, I could understand you talking all this noise. But, your schedule was rated as the worst in 1AA this past summer. Way before you even played a down.

If you was smart you would Shut yo arse up and leave the schedule topic alone. The only quality team you played out of conference was NC A&T. Guess what? When you played them THEY WEREN'T RANKED!

And you still haven't answer the question, lets see SU 34 LINCOLN 7, SU 55 A&M 25 :rolleyes:

And what does this have to do with questioning anybody schedule?

Jafus you know good and well that A&M weren't rank than, stop trying to save these fools, if they're going to make comments at least be man enough to back it up even if you don't have facts, but to try and demonized me for asking a valid question I ain't having it from them.

Why don't you just STHU and stop showing just how stupid you really can be? How about trying that..ok. :rolleyes:

And you still haven't answer the question, lets see SU 34 LINCOLN 7, SU 55 A&M 25 :rolleyes:

And what does this have to do with questioning anybody schedule?

Why don't you just STHU and stop showing just how stupid you really can be? How about trying that..ok. :rolleyes:

All that and you still don't understand that what you have said applies to SU more than it applies to anyone else that has posted.

You said that a team wasn't ranked when we played them. That's a lie. Jacksonville State was ranked at 22 when the season started that was the preseason poll and our game against them was the first game of the season. So, you don't know what you are talking about.

If you look at the OVC again you will notice that TnSU was also in contention to win the conference. The OVC was the same conference that L.C. Cole was coaching and winning in before he left for Bama State. The same team that was beating FAMU and moving on to the playoffs for 2 years in a row. The same conference and team that had Murray at QB breaking all kinds of records. The same conference that is rated higher than the SWAC to this day! Now what conference is Allen and Lincoln in that makes them viable to you? Atleast you could've scehduled an independent like Savannah State that's atleast in the 1AA division.

Dude you are lost in your own Bullisht! This conversation is over!

All that and you still don't understand that what you have said applies to SU more than it applies to anyone else that has posted.

You said that a team wasn't ranked when we played them. That's a lie. Jacksonville State was ranked at 22 when the season started that was the preseason poll and our game against them was the first game of the season. So, you don't know what you are talking about.

Are you really that screwd up in the head about SU that you can't see that question is directed toward Jaxsonville state? Are or you just feeling so dumb that your comments have no validity your just trying to divert?

Nobody thinks about or lose any sleep over what A&M has done or wish they had done,believe that if you believe nothing else, no smack just facts.

Congratulations AAMU on cracking the top 25 poll. Also, I see that all of our loses came to ranked opponents. ;) Somebody finally noticed. I told y'all Jaxville St. was gonna bust some heads this year. We still should have beat they arse (QB situation), but I guess we will have to wait for next year.

Congrats non the less. 3 SWAC teams in the top 25.

WHAT A DOWN YEAR!!!!!!!! :D :D

I repeat.....

Man you people at bama A&M got some serious issues don't you.

Again help me help you!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

And just what heads they bust that's worth mentioning?

They're 6-3 and not one win over a rank opponent

Originally posted by MACHIAVELLI
Prior to this year southern last time in the polls was in 2000.

And before the year 2000 the last time gram was in the polls was 1993, so what's your point? :rolleyes:

Mach,

Don't go into his world. It's too cloudy in there for anyone with common sense to see the obvious. We've already seen what SU looks like without a healthy Richard, last year. So guess what they will look like when he's gone next year. Sharp is probably worse than jsu's Green at QB. That was proven when he tried to play last year. SU better enjoy this year, because when the season is over, Pete's gonna have to recruit hard as hell to find someone that can step up and replace the now senior Richard.

Just think about how all this crap got started. He wanted to talk about who someone played and then try to jump around the fact that their scedule is a joke! Every team they played out of conference besides NC A&T has a losing record.

Anyway, I'm through with this, because it's like talking to a brick wall.

Mach,

Don't go into his world. It's too cloudy in there for anyone with common sense to see the obvious. We've already seen what SU looks like without a healthy Richard, last year. So guess what they will look like when he's gone next year. Sharp is probably worse than jsu's Green at QB. That was proven when he tried to play last year. SU better enjoy this year, because when the season is over, Pete's gonna have to recruit hard as hell to find someone that can step up and replace the now senior Richard.

Just think about how all this crap got started. He wanted to talk about who someone played and then try to jump around the fact that their scedule is a joke! Every team they played out of conference besides NC A&T has a losing record.

Anyway, I'm through with this, because it's like talking to a brick wall.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Ahhh now the dummy looking for a friend, now after all that you "STILL" haven't answer the question and you are really stupid enough to think that anybody is buying your crap.

Btw all this got started by you sticking your nose where it didn't belong trying to be a smart@ss and not having a clue as to what you were talking about.

Re: Re: It's about time.

This is where it started, with your ignorant comment!

This is the schedule of Jxnville State:

Aug 30 Alabama A&M Won 9-3
Sep 13 North Alabama Lost 16-28
Sep 20 Kansas Lost 6-41
Sep 27 Eastern Kentucky Won 49-14
Oct 4 Murray State Lost 17-23
Oct 11 Tennessee-Martin Won 34-24
Oct 18 Tennessee State Won 34-7
Oct 25 Tennessee Tech Won 37-20
Nov 8 Samford Won 49-32

Their wins have enable them to be at the top of the OVC, idiot! They've only lost to Murray state so far and their last two opponents are doormats to the conference. Tennessee State is #2 in the OVC also and FYI this is Jxnville first year in the OVC.

Now there is your answer retard! Take it how you want, but Lincoln and Allen still are on your schedule and they aren't impressive any way you try to spin it. If SU had the balls to schedule any real teams outside the conference we'd get the same results that we saw last year!

Re: Re: Re: It's about time.

This is where it started, with your ignorant comment!

This is the schedule of Jxnville State:

Aug 30 Alabama A&M Won 9-3
Sep 13 North Alabama Lost 16-28
Sep 20 Kansas Lost 6-41
Sep 27 Eastern Kentucky Won 49-14
Oct 4 Murray State Lost 17-23
Oct 11 Tennessee-Martin Won 34-24
Oct 18 Tennessee State Won 34-7
Oct 25 Tennessee Tech Won 37-20
Nov 8 Samford Won 49-32

Their wins have enable them to be at the top of the OVC, idiot! They've only lost to Murray state so far and their last two opponents are doormats to the conference. Tennessee State is #2 in the OVC also and FYI this is Jxnville first year in the OVC.

Now there is your answer retard! Take it how you want, but Lincoln and Allen still are on your schedule and they aren't impressive any way you try to spin it. If SU had the balls to schedule any real teams outside the conference we'd get the same results that we saw last year!

Your truly a stupid individual, first of all my question was directed to Mr. SWAC not you but like always when some question and A&M poster you insecure people got to stick your nose it.

Congratulations AAMU on cracking the top 25 poll. Also, I see that all of our loses came to ranked opponents. ;) Somebody finally noticed. I told y'all Jaxville St. was gonna bust some heads this year. We still should have beat they arse (QB situation), but I guess we will have to wait for next year.

Congrats non the less. 3 SWAC teams in the top 25.

WHAT A DOWN YEAR!!!!!!!! :D :D

My question to him was....

and my statement to him was...

Now your so damn large your going to tell me what "MY" question is related to? You truly need to get yourself a life.

Talk about trying to spin, first your were on here lying that it had some to do with me questioning their schedule, now since that can't work and your making yourself look like a jack@ss your trying to tell me what my own question is about...pathetic, simply pathetic. :smh:

The hell with what they did in their conference that isn't what my question was about, and the fact of the matter is your pathetic, insecure, cry baby, fabricating butt still can't tell me who they have beaten that is ranked.

How about the fact that they are ranked! Can you read? I told you that their conference is ranked higher than the SWAC. 9 times out of 10 you could figure out what that means.

Also, idiot! Their schedule is a whole lot better than yours. But that's not saying much. So, when you figure out what everything means and learn some more about football. Holla at me! Right now you are still the dummiest poster on this board. Nothing I've said is fabricated. I backed it up with the post above. But then again, you can't comprehend.

:smh:

BTW, you are the only one on here crying!

How about the fact that they are ranked! Can you read? I told you that their conference is ranked higher than the SWAC. 9 times out of 10 you could figure out what that means.

Also, idiot! Their schedule is a whole lot better than yours. But that's not saying much. So, when you figure out what everything means and learn some more about football. Holla at me! Right now you are still the dummiest poster on this board. Nothing I've said is fabricated. I backed it up with the post above. But then again, you can't comprehend.

:smh:

BTW, you are the only one on here crying!

How about the fact that has nothing to do with what I asked Mr. SWAC, but you know what mike its ok it'll be alright.

Jacksonville State 5-1 Finally broke in the polls at 21

Tennessee State 4-2

Eastern Kentucky 4-2

Southeast Missouri 4-2

Samford 4-3

Eastern Illinois 3-3

Murray State 2-4

Tennessee Tech 1-5

Tennessee-Martin 1-6

Aug 30 Alabama A&M Won 9-3 LOST TO AN UNRANKED TEAM IN A LESSER CONF.

Sep 13 North Alabama Lost 16-28 LOST TO A D2 TEAM

Sep 20 Kansas Lost 6-41

Sep 27 Eastern Kentucky Won 49-14 500 TEAM UNRANKED

Oct 4 Murray State Lost 17-23 BELOW 500 UNRANKED

Oct 11 Tennessee-Martin Won 34-24 BELOW 500 UNRANKED

Oct 18 Tennessee State Won 34-7 500 TEAM UNRANKED

Oct 25 Tennessee Tech Won 37-20 BLOW 500 UNRANKED

Nov 8 Samford Won 49-32 JUST ABOVE 500 UNRANKED

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :smh:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
UNA aint your average D2 team.... they are currently undefeated and ranked number 2 in the nation... They defeated Valdosta State IN GEORGIA while VSU was the number one team in the nation and broke a LONG winning streak that Valdosta had... I would put UNA against ANY SWAC school.

Originally posted by G-Man75
Are you sure about this one?

Are you? My point was that gsu hadn't been in the polls for quite sometime doing Eddie Robs twilight years but does that make the polls not common place for gsu?

Seriously...What's with all the name calling (ignorant, idiot, etc).
C'mon guys, we can be better than this!

Originally posted by Timbuktu Jag
Wrong!!!!!!

SU was ranked after beating Bama State, we became 4-0. Beating A&M was worth a 3 step rise in the polls.

Enjoy your first time in the polls. The polls are common place to SU. SU has been as high as #2 in week 8 of 1999.
Wrong....... SU wasn't ranked until after they beat Pine Bluff a week later.

bluedog, you are the only one with SU on the brain. My post said nothing about SU. But here you come with the gall to try and call someone elses strength of schedule out. :confused: You got to be the dumbest. Any logical person would see that and not even post a thing, and just congratulate. No not you. "Who have they played that was ranked?" Take a look in the mirror. Jax State lost to an undefeated D2 UNA. A ranked D2 UNA. Ok, but what does that prove?

Alcorn lost to an unranked D2 Fort Valley. And unranked Fort Valley lost to Miles and Benedict also this year. Two teams that you had on your schedule last year, and barely made .500 with. Does that loss to FV make Alcorn a D2 team? Let's not forget Alcorn beat SU. And still while I'm looking I don't see anyone on Jax St. schedule comparable to Allen or Lincoln. But you want to question strength of schedule? But you want to argue about SU slipping in the polls last week with A&T Brandmaster after losing to Alcorn, but beating Lincoln?

How old are you 12? With the language that you are using to discribe people on the sports board. Anything that someone says, you throw a tantrum and resort to name calling. You must have a limited vocabulary and/or low self esteem. You can do better than that. NO SMACKING HERE. THAT'S STRAIGHT UP FACTS.

KUDOS...........

To ALL SWAC schools in particular and HBCU'S in general that are in the polls!!!

Geaux SWAC!

Re: KUDOS...........

Originally posted by JROCK
To ALL SWAC schools in particular and HBCU'S in general that are in the polls!!!

Geaux SWAC!

I agree. We need to support each other regardless of who it is.

Wrong....... SU wasn't ranked until after they beat Pine Bluff a week later.

bluedog, you are the only one with SU on the brain. My post said nothing about SU.

SU wasn't ranked until after they beat us.

Make up your mind which one is it? Your so busy whining and fabricating statements you can't back-up until your garbage is getting mix together.

But here you come with the gall to try and call someone elses strength of schedule out. :confused: You got to be the dumbest. Any logical person would see that and not even post a thing, and just congratulate. No not you. "Who have they played that was ranked?" Take a look in the mirror. Jax State lost to an undefeated D2 UNA. A ranked D2 UNA. Ok, but what does that prove?

You tell me you said it, are you dumb enough to think that means something in the D-1AA polls?

Alcorn lost to an unranked D2 Fort Valley. And unranked Fort Valley lost to Miles and Benedict also this year. Two teams that you had on your schedule last year, and barely made .500 with. Does that loss to FV make Alcorn a D2 team? Let's not forget Alcorn beat SU. And still while I'm looking I don't see anyone on Jax St. schedule comparable to Allen or Lincoln.

what the hell does that have to do with my question?

But you want to question strength of schedule? But you want to argue about SU slipping in the polls last week with A&T Brandmaster after losing to Alcorn, but beating Lincoln?

again... what the hell does that have to do with my question?

How old are you 12? With the language that you are using to discribe people on the sports board. Anything that someone says, you throw a tantrum and resort to name calling. You must have a limited vocabulary and/or low self esteem. You can do better than that. NO SMACKING HERE. THAT'S STRAIGHT UP FACTS.

The only facts are that after two days you couldn't come up with a viable answer that would support your claim as to Jacksonville being head busters, now your whining like a little girl because you can't, and if you would keep to the topic of this post instead of reading others about an opinion that has squat too do with what I asked you it may have not taken all of two days for you to reply and come up with "THEY BEAT A RANK D2 SCHOOL"

Back