Rankings 11/10/03

BULLSHAT, they have like every team in the MEAC in the top 10.

I wished they'd bring the Heritage Bowl back.
The MEAC CATS is BABBAGE!!!!!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
It's about time.

Congratulations AAMU on cracking the top 25 poll. Also, I see that all of our loses came to ranked opponents. ;) Somebody finally noticed. I told y'all Jaxville St. was gonna bust some heads this year. We still should have beat they arse (QB situation), but I guess we will have to wait for next year.

Congrats non the less. 3 SWAC teams in the top 25.

WHAT A DOWN YEAR!!!!!!!! :D :D

Re: It's about time.

Originally posted by Mr. SWAC
Congratulations AAMU on cracking the top 25 poll. Also, I see that all of our loses came to ranked opponents. ;) Somebody finally noticed. I told y'all Jaxville St. was gonna bust some heads this year. We still should have beat they arse (QB situation), but I guess we will have to wait for next year.

And just what heads they bust that's worth mentioning?

They're 6-3 and not one win over a rank opponent

Re: Re: It's about time.

Originally posted by bluedog

Why don't you go look up their schedule and stop trying to belittle isht! See, these kind of comment always turn sports talk into smack. The only suspect loss that Jxnville had was against D2 UNA. But, that same team is (I think) undefeated and returning to it's winning ways.

UNA was the best team in D2 football for years, until their coach left for a D1 job at Temple. UNA's stadium in Florence, Alabama is also the home of the D2 Championship game.

Please stop the sly smack, Blue. :smh:

Re: Re: Re: It's about time.

Originally posted by Mike
Why don't you go look up their schedule and stop trying to belittle isht! See, these kind of comment always turn sports talk into smack. The only suspect loss that Jxnville had was against D2 UNA. But, that same team is (I think) undefeated and returning to it's winning ways.

UNA was the best team in D2 football for years, until their coach left for a D1 job at Temple. UNA's stadium in Florence, Alabama is also the home of the D2 Championship game.

Please stop the sly smack, Blue. :smh:

I asked a honest and direct question, let me repeat myself to you again since you miss it the first time, I don't make sly smack other than to tease those I joke with and if I want to smack you or anybody else I will smack the P!@@ out you.

Now the reason I asked the question is because I already know who they've played and like I said they haven't beaten any rank teams.

So again just what heads have they bust what mentioning, now if your finish trying to nutt ride them to get so credit answer the question since you felt the need to butt in.

Re: Also!

Originally posted by Mike
Jxnville is about to clinche the OVC title if it wins this weekend.

And your point is????

OVC PF PA Overall PF PA Stk.

Jacksonville State 5-1
Tennessee State 4-2
Eastern Kentucky 4-2
Southeast Missouri 4-2
Samford 4-3
Eastern Illinois 3-3
Murray State 2-4
Tennessee Tech 1-5
Tennessee-Martin 1-6

Southern lost to Alcorn so what's your point blue? Does that mean SU is unworthy of being ranked? No. That just means Every dog has his day. That is one thing the MEAC has on the SWAC they stick together. Most of you all are just stuck in that country state of mind so I understand your mind set. SU and GSU are playing good ball but don't knock the fact that we are just doing what we have to do and that is win.

Originally posted by CEE DOG
Southern lost to Alcorn so what's your point blue? Does that mean SU is unworthy of being ranked? No Every dog has his day. That is one thing the MEAC has on the SWAC they stick to gather. Most of you all are just stuck in the country state of mind so I understand your mind set.

Dude do yoursefl a favor and go back and read the damn thread and stop asking stupid question.

Dude do yoursefl a favor and go back and read the damn thread and stop asking stupid question.
I don't have to read nothing partner. You are the only person on here that always tries to smack on sly. You ain't slick player. Play on partner!!!!!!!!

I don't have to read nothing partner. You are the only person on here that always tries to smack on sly. You ain't slick player. Play on partner!!!!!!!!

What part of this you don't get?

I asked a honest and direct question, let me repeat myself to you again since you miss it the first time, I don't make sly smack other than to tease those I joke with and if I want to smack you or anybody else I will smack the P!@@ out you.

Now the reason I asked the question is because I already know who they've played and like I said they haven't beaten any rank teams.

So again just what heads have they bust what mentioning, now if your finish trying to nutt ride them to get so credit answer the question since you felt the need to butt in.

Help me help you, help me help you!

Re: Re: Also!

And your point is????

OVC PF PA Overall PF PA Stk.

Jacksonville State 5-1
Tennessee State 4-2
Eastern Kentucky 4-2
Southeast Missouri 4-2
Samford 4-3
Eastern Illinois 3-3
Murray State 2-4
Tennessee Tech 1-5
Tennessee-Martin 1-6

Way to spin it Let me know when you find their overall record and when you are through smacking on the sly.

:rolleyes:

What part of this you don't get?

Help me help you, help me help you!

No, help yourself. The only reason you mentioned Jax ST. record is to smack on sly. Don't fool yourself into thinking you are slick becuase you ain't.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Shaking My Head @ the commentary!!

Nice to see 3 SWAC school ranked in the ESPN/USA Today Division I-AA Top 25 Poll a week after 3 MEAC schools ranked in th poll.

5 HBCU (SWAC & MEAC) in the ESPN/USA Today Division I-AA Top 25 Poll.

It was conceivable with a Tennessee State & Hampton win last weekend that there would have been 7 HBCU ranked in the ESPN/USA Today Division I-AA Top 25 Poll this week. Almost a 1/3 of the poll - WOW!!

No, help yourself. The only reason you mentioned Jax ST. record is to smack on sly. Don't fool yourself into thinking you are slick becuase you ain't.

Man you people at bama A&M got some serious issues don't you.

Again help me help you!!:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Re: Re: It's about time.

Dayum, can A&M get any love from the SWAC. I didn't expect this. Hold up. Bluedog?? Weren't you JUST argueing with A&T Brandmaster about SUs position in the polls last week. Trying to defend your playing Allen and Lincoln and still expecting to move up in the polls??? :confused:

Man...... mirror

Originally posted by Jafus (Thinker)
Bluedog,

They beat Alabama A & M University whom is ranked in the ESPN/USA Today Division I-AA Top 25 Poll at #24.

Jafus you know good and well that A&M weren't rank than, stop trying to save these fools, if they're going to make comments at least be man enough to back it up even if you don't have facts, but to try and demonized me for asking a valid question I ain't having it from them.

Re: Re: Re: It's about time.

Dayum, can A&M get any love from the SWAC. I didn't expect this. Hold up. Bluedog?? Weren't you JUST argueing with A&T Brandmaster about SUs position in the polls last week. Trying to defend your playing Allen and Lincoln and still expecting to move up in the polls??? :confused:

Man...... mirror

What the heck does this have to do with any polls?

You said.....

and I asked....

plain and simple or at least it was until somebody who's knows it all but like to fabricate stuck their nose in it and accuse me of smacking. :rolleyes:

Btw maybe if you all stop whining every time you lose and always blaming it on cheating refs you wouldn't have this inferiority complex.

SU wasn't ranked until after they beat us.

So thats what this is about? SU on the brains, I thought it was about Jacksonville state...silly me. :rolleyes:

Back