Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
If that happened, this thread would not have been necessary AT ALL (Thanks MH).

Exactly, cant we ALL just get along? I mean, if it were my site, the only reason I would leave the Womens forum up would be because one of the women ummm nevermind......BAD TCONN

Whew this is a long thread. I think it should be entitled Was it really worth it? or What does TSPN mean to you?

Whew this is a long thread. I think it should be entitled Was it really worth it? or What does TSPN mean to you?

You're right. I need to go blog on certain aspects of the brothers that I just can't understand. (Brothers in general) Peace y'all.

And for the record. I got too many bills to pay to worry about the internet which is NOT one of the bills I gotta pay. If you are in a similar situation, be entertained and move on with the entertainment. Good job K. Rash!:nod:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I'm sorry...I didn't know that question was for me to answer. I don't recall saying I was going to close the women's forum.
I know. Double standard was mentioned and as my warped thinking goes; it would be a double standard if something was going on in Sistah Talk that warranted it being shut down but was not..... while the men's forum was ruthlessly shut down for a offense. :D :kiss:

You're right. I need to go blog on certain aspects of the brothers that I just can't understand. (Brothers in general) Peace y'all.

And for the record. I got too many bills to pay to worry about the internet which is NOT one of the bills I gotta pay. If you are in a similar situation, be entertained and move on with the entertainment. Good job K. Rash!:nod:

Amen...and thank you.

I know. Double standard was mentioned and as my warped thinking goes; it would be a double standard if something was going on in Sistah Talk that warranted it being shut down but was not..... while the men's forum was ruthlessly shut down for a offense. :D :kiss:

:read:

See...you ain't say who you was talking to. Kenn ain't gonna close ya'll forum. :smh: I will say no more.

I will repost my blog here so we can discuss, if its okay with the admins. If not, y'all can IM me for the web address...

Peace and 30 Patrone Shots standing on your head,

TCONN88

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back