Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kenn Rashad

Person In Charge
Staff member
So many PM's. So many email. So many calls. So many questions.

Lets have them so there are no misuderstandings going forward.

First question.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Do I need to paint my kitchen the same color as my breakfast room since they are next to each other? The only thing seperating the two rooms are my countertop.

So many PM's. So many email. So many calls. So many questions.

Lets have them so there are no misuderstandings going forward.

First question.

Can we just talks Sports on TSPN like we used to?:hat:

I'll wait for the darts.........over here>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Do I need to paint my kitchen the same color as my breakfast room since they are next to each other? The only thing seperating the two rooms are my countertop.
That is a question you should ask your interior designer.

Those were the days weren't they.

Welcome to Web 2.0.

They shole was Kenn...........oh well. All this personal stuff is too much and too juvenile for ole JR. I miss the days of just arguing with Get Ready and Robber and nem..Old TSPN send help.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
They shole was Kenn...........oh well. All this personal stuff is too much and too juvenile for ole JR. I miss the days of just arguing with Get Ready and Robber and nem..Old TSPN send help.

Remember that, huh? The old wars........man that was fun.

DSN came on the board talking bout loving women and got labeled gay. Kenn how did this happen?

Kenn,

I am going to Vegas for Spring Break. Does TSPNtravel.com have competitive rates?
You will find TSPNtravel.com to be very competitive as the other well known travel sites. (I encourage you to compare for yourself) And since I no longer ask for donations, I ask that you strongly consider using it in the future. You will not only help yourself, but you will be helping to support this site.

Thanks for asking.

Why the hell you ask people to ask you questions, then don't answer half of them? Damn! Are you a politician or something? Why all the WAFFLING (that was one of our vocabulary words last 6 weeks).

:rolleyes:

:D

If you claim you did nothing wrong, then why are you apologizing? :mrt:

For cutting up. I know Fiyah you and I have had our disagreements but I want to offer you my Olive Branch of 3 Vodka and Tonics to you when I see you. Ok.

DSN trying to turn over a new leaf this year but foolishness be calling me.

Ok, when is the little boys room coming back?

NEVER! That is not a joke either. Real men don't need private forums...just my opinion. Some of you may know that I was never on board with a private forum for men anyway.

co-sign

tspn has changed soooo much in the past couple of years.

oh well JR,
su sucks! so does ohiostate.... but not the vikings.
:lol::lol::lol:

Remember that, huh? The old wars........man that was fun.

Yep they were fun........you know smacking with Mighty Hornet, those FAMU folks, Bornthrilla, the old JST, tbf, GSupe......etc........it was a beautiful thing. Oh well maybe I'll go start a thread on the Smack board..........:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back