Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kenn, what does this have to do with the men forum?

Delock,

I don't know what answer to give you. I made a decision I think will serve in the best interest of this web site going forward. It was not an easy decision (well...actually it was) but it was one that had to be made. I am aware that removing the mens forum with bother some of you, but I think everyone will adjust just fine in the long run.

See I might say these ladies feets stank, but i don't call them out their names. They know I really love them. It's all a joke. I ain't never smelled their stank feet. So that ain't my problem. I'm a lover not a fighter. Hey Pretty eyes. :wavey:

What up, CEE! :wavey:

You shut up, Mak! I might need something in my desk after reading about this TRICKED OFF schedule they're gonna have us on next week. :retard:

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Delock,

I don't know what answer to give you. I made a decision I think will serve in the best interest of this web site going forward. It was not an easy decision (well...actually it was) but it was one that had to be made. I am aware that removing the mens forum with bother some of you, but I think everyone will adjust just fine in the long run.

Plus the women's forum is about to be closed to y'all so stay off the man's back...DANG!

I know but why they ain't banned and why the women's forum STILL open? That was not Sonny's forum!!! That was the MEN"S forum and like someone else said, the SAME things go on in there that went on in our forum..ONLY WORSE FROM WHAT I COULD TELL. Aside from the Sonny issue...the men forum vs. women forum issue is totally unfair. The men's forum had nothing to do with this...the women's forum is like the city of Corrinth!!! ...yet they are still in business.

I ain't about to go :argue: with you but you are as wrong as you can be. A double standard is quite obvious. Plain and simple. But this is YOUR board, I guess.

TP...the reasons that led to removing the mens forum is in no way related to Sonny's removal. The reasons are totally separate.

We've all gathered why Sonny got banned. Cool. But what are the reasons that the Men's Forum got closed? Specific reasons?

Hey, why do we need private forums anyway?

I will say anything here that I wouldn't say in there anyway. For instance, when I say that I would to lick honey off of Warndalyn's back while we both watch my bootleg copy of dreamgirls, I mean dat isht!!!

Sheesh, this stuff aint hard to get around.

:D

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
Delock,

I can't say I'll miss the mens forum much but small talk is about as divisive as any private forum has been in the past with the exception of the Mens Forum last couple of days.

Mess is mess.

Will you consider having Sports, Band, Smack, Religious, and maybe a current events forum only to cut down on it? It might reduce the traffic drastically, though.

Not this much attention since his George Foreman Grill thread!!

you're Nobody until Sombody kills you!!!

SONNY

=

Tupac-Shakur_15.jpg

I can't say I'll miss the mens forum much but small talk is about as divisive as any private forum has been in the past with the exception of the Mens Forum last couple of days.

Mess is mess.

Will you consider having Sports, Band, Smack, Religious, and maybe a current events forum only to cut down on it? It might reduce the traffic drastically, though.

OOOOH Ken! Let's have a Private co-ed forum with special rules of engagement...

I heard that Trina and SLT was saying something about Corey sleeping with some married Zeta preacher batch or something, but the thread got deleted before I could read it.

That's just what I HEARD, though. I could be wrong.

I'd say that merits its closure. Wouldn't y'all? :read: :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back