Question for TxSU Ocean of Soul

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
How could they when you're saddled up and riding them 24/7? Your posts should come with a Jock Riding Warning.

Didn't your band director get beat up by someone's husband? LMAO!!!!

I don’t keep up with drama like that. Females do!

@atl hornet, my recommendation is for you to block @LAW DAWG and forget about him like a bad dream. That son of a gun is just cruel (honest but cruel as hell)! LOL

I’m not running from anyone, especially someone from Texas Sorry lol

We might need the NAACP Legal defense for this brutal display LOL!!

I believe the brother had a rough childhood and poor atl hornet was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This was so heinous the crew at Dateline NBC are probably making plans to do a story on it along with the man that narrates the show that scare the hell out the audience with his voice.......LOL

We might need the NAACP Legal defense for this brutal display LOL!!
I believe the brother had a rough childhood and poor atl hornet was just in the wrong place at the wrong time. This was so heinous the crew at Dateline NBC are probably making plans to do a story on it along with the man that narrates the show that scare the hell out the audience with his voice.......LOL

Man y’all really think he got me lol I just buried the whole TxSU program lol

Man y’all really think he got me lol I just buried the whole TxSU program lol

My final words,...get some help dude. That's what I would say to anyone in denial. Refusing to deny the reality of how you got slaughtered is not good for your healing process. As for your sweet and low, well sweet and down-low hornets there is something called conversion therapy, but it's best they just be themselves. They all seem to be rather tight knit and close to each other. I never heard of bees stinging one another, but you all do you.

you would know about bending over & taking it..JSU, Alcorn, Gram and the FBI been giving to SU with no lube for the past few years

woah woah woah woah.... leave JSU aka yo daddy outta this... we chilling over this way... that tesses suddern brotha putting a HOF smack down on you.... have you no shame !

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
*slides in my sucker punch* Say @LAW DAWG , you cold blooded talking about the marching honey bees like that since they the only ones that matter these days at asu ...

woah woah woah woah.... leave JSU aka yo daddy outta this... we chilling over this way... that tesses suddern brotha putting a HOF smack down on you.... have you no shame !

our daddy?
Didn’t we beat y’all 4 straight years before last year or something?

*slides in my sucker punch* Say @LAW DAWG , you cold blooded talking about the marching honey bees like that since they the only ones that matter these days at asu ...

really now..
80% of fans at j-stank games are gay dudes coming to take moves from the j-settes

our daddy?
Didn’t we beat y’all 4 straight years before last year or something?

really now..
80% of fans at j-stank games are gay dudes coming to take moves from the j-settes

don’t we lead the series by like 20 sum games still? Amazing how y’all won four but still historically Thee JSU ...son.... tell yo mama Alabama A&Them we claiming y’all on the taxes this year too!... boom need some new horns after blowing honey bee state sorry asses out of the memorial stadium. Know your role and mind your tongue lil honey bee.

You are one of the gay dudes. And your band director is one of the gays too. He sits across the field; watching the Jsettes (whenever he’s not directing & telling the stingettes what to do). So just shut up. You’re on a different band’s dick every other hour. Just jumping around. Stop creating threads. You dumb as fuck. Let it go!

You are one of the gay dudes. And your band director is one of the gays too. He sits across the field; watching the Jsettes (whenever he’s not directing & telling the stingettes what to do). So just shut up. You’re on a different band’s dick every other hour. Just jumping around. Stop creating threads. You dumb as fuck. Let it go!

1597340703461.jpeg

why you so mad though

didnt y’all do a commercial for tampons?
Yup... We did. Our list of accolades are World Famed.

You on the other hand are infamous for something that should have never been allowed. No a single soul brave enough to stop you from embarrassing those kids for life.

Last edited:
Yup... We did. Our list of accolades are World Famed.

You on the other hand are infamous for something that should have never been allowed. No a single soul brave enough to stop you from embarrassing those kids for life.

I explained what happened that day numerous times on here.

we got off the bus, they had on their normal uniforms..we proceed to blow JSU, SCSU, CAU, Albany and whoever else was there a new one, then we left the stands to do our field show.

we line up in our positions, and they came from the locker rooms with those suits on. We didn’t know they were going to do that...

doesn’t change the fact we smashed every other band that was there that day!

another band from Louisiana was supposed to come but I believe a hurricane held them up. They were spared so we took our anger out on JSU

Back