Question for TxSU Ocean of Soul

Its amazing how we stay in the mouths of some of you. My man every school that has went to Alabama Stank has demolished you all. All you have is a damn near 30 year old joke. By the way as fun fact the 12 members that were involved in incident were not the only student groups that acted irresponsibly. Nebraska football team also was involved. The Ocean was blamed and accused of all the theft committed.

When the band was reinstated Japan, was very sorry about the publicity and additional blame on Texas Southern so as an act of reconciliation Japan bought brand new instruments for the band.

Alabama State aint been on since like 99
As long as you have pictures like this of your band, its best you just stay quiet Bumblebrawd

Is this dude a Alabama State Drummajor? | HBCU Sports Forums

Bruh, all of them know other schools have done the samething. Miami did the same shyt when they went to Japan.

Real stuff, don't let the school that brought rainbow pride to the SWAC get under your skin. He's worried about some merch being stolen from Japan when he should be asking himself who stole black manhood from his hornets.

Bruh, all of them know other schools have done the samething. Miami did the same shyt when they went to Japan.

Real stuff, don't let the school that brought rainbow pride to the SWAC get under your skin. He's worried about some merch being stolen from Japan when he should be asking himself who stole black manhood from his hornets.
DAYUM!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

You wanna talk about rainbow pride let’s talk about the head drum major for Texas Southern for the past 2 years

You wanna talk about rainbow pride let’s talk about the head drum major for Texas Southern for the past 2 years

No can do bruh,...not my type of thing. Go grab a couple of your marching hornets for that tyoe of conversation. It seems like the kind of talk you all are into seeing as from all appearances you all have a practice and pattern of doing so.

Last edited:
No can do bruh,...not my tyoe of thing. Go grab a couple of your marching hornets for that tyoe of conversation. It seems like the kind of talk you all are into seeing as from all appearabces you all have a practice and pattern of doing so.

don’t ask for the smoke and run from it.

Your band program is in shambles. No head director, a mutiny about to happen with the students, head drum major sweeter than a glass of sweet tea in Mississippi on Easter Sunday, the laughing stock of the SWAC with those pre drill videos y’all put last season like y’all were doing something, & your losing SOUL each and every year and it’s being replaced with LA ALMA

Its amazing how we stay in the mouths of some of you. My man every school that has went to Alabama Stank has demolished you all. All you have is a damn near 30 year old joke. By the way as fun fact the 12 members that were involved in incident were not the only student groups that acted irresponsibly. Nebraska football team also was involved. The Ocean was blamed and accused of all the theft committed.

When the band was reinstated Japan, was very sorry about the publicity and additional blame on Texas Southern so as an act of reconciliation Japan bought brand new instruments for the band.

Alabama State aint been on since like 99
As long as you have pictures like this of your band, its best you just stay quiet Bumblebrawd

Is this dude a Alabama State Drummajor? | HBCU Sports Forums

you must be smoking the finest product in the 3rd ward.

Texas Southern gets b slapped around every season like a hooker in Harlem.

The Texas Southern University Ocean of Euphoniums need to sit their asses down cause that’s all your band is known for. 8 euphos power overing a whole band.

spend some of the eupho scholarship money on trumpets & y’all MIGHT have a band worthy of discussing.

don’t ask for the smoke and run from it.

Your band program is in shambles. No head director, a mutiny about to happen with the students, head drum major sweeter than a glass of sweet tea in Mississippi on Easter Sunday, the laughing stock of the SWAC with those pre drill videos y’all put last season like y’all were doing something, & your losing SOUL each and every year and it’s being replaced with LA ALMA

Bruh, weak....real weak. It took you damn near a week to respond, and yet you got the nerve to say someone is running. What's your excuse for slow crawling your azz back up in here this late? Tell us, is it lack of cognition in your cranium, preoccupation with pride parades or you spend much time trying to figure out your own identity.

Your hornets, hornettes, hornitas are in need of all kind of help so your time, as slow as it moves for you, is probably better spent asking yourself the question that clearly went above your noggin earlier so I will slow it down for you.

Whoooo stooolleee bllacckk mannnhoood frommm theee marching hornettes?

Like I said several days ago you all brought rainbow pride to the SWAC. Truth!! As I said before, you all are engaged in a practice and pattern over there.

Practice and Pattern:

maxresdefault.jpg

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore
Bruh, weak....real weak. It took you damn near a week to respond, and yet you got the nerve to say someone is running. What's your excuse for slow crawling your azz back up in here this late? Tell us, is it lack of cognition in your cranium, preoccupation with pride parades or you spend much time trying to figure out your own identity.

Your hornets, hornettes, hornitas are in need of all kind of help so your time, as slow as it moves for you, is probably better spent asking yourself the question that clearly went above your noggin earlier so I will slow it down for you.

Whoooo stooolleee bllacckk mannnhoood frommm theee marching hornettes?

Like I said several days ago you all brought rainbow pride to the SWAC. Truth!! As I said before, you all are engaged in a practice and pattern over there.

Practice and Pattern:

maxresdefault.jpg

took me a week to respond cause I didn’t get any notifications! Y’all scared to mention me cause I shut shit down on this site!

a style so smooth all of the HBCUS in the state of Alabama copied that from us.

by the way tell your drum majors to get some grown up maces. They look like baton twirlers with those little ass mases

Get out of here!!! You don't have to lie to kick it. You're trying to say Alabama A&M, Miles and Talladega copying the RAINBOW pride, practice and pattern?

Why would they want to steal your tradition? Why would they want to walk around saying who stole our manhood? That tradition belongs to you all and according to you it is style so smooth. Help us somebody, going bare-back is now a "style so smooth".

Last edited:
Get out of here!!! You don't have to lie to kick it. You're trying to say Alabama A&M, Miles and Talladega copying the RAINBOW pride practice and pattern?

Why would they want to steal your tradition? Why would they want to walk around saying who stole our manhood? That tradition belongs to you all and according to you it is style so smooth. Help us somebody, going bare-back is now a "style so smooth".

View: https://youtu.be/ccltlizClXE

View: https://youtu.be/Tw5SzrtZp8Y

See how easy that was? Why would I have to lie?

I know what I’m talking about. Our marching style is unique and imitated all over

Back