Question for TxSU Ocean of Soul

atl hornet

Are y’all still banned from ever entering the country of Japan again?

Takes a real scumbag to be banned from a whole different country, especially Japan. They’re among the nicest people who I’ve ever came across while I was stationed there a few years back.

Bump what hornet talkin.... where y’all band director at though ? Chris not good enough for the head nod ? 😂😂

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

Takes a real scumbag to be banned from a whole different country, especially Japan. They’re among the nicest people who I’ve ever came across while I was stationed there a few years back.

Wow, you're just simply not the smartest guy in the room huh? Well, educate yourself and do humanity a favor by scurrying your azz back under the rock you came from.

In 1986, Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, who runs the faction to which Mr. Sakurauchi belongs, said that blacks and other minorities had lower intelligence levels than other Americans. In 1988, Michio Watanabe, who is now Foreign Minister, said that blacks used credit cards irresponsibly, spending themselves into bankruptcy. And a year and a half ago, during a sweep of a Tokyo red-light district, Justice Minister Seiroku Kajiyama compared foreign prostitutes to American blacks who, he said, destroyed good neighborhoods.

Last edited:
Wow, you're just simply not the smartest guy in the room huh? Well, educate yourself and do humanity a favor by scurrying back under the rock you came from.

In 1986, Prime Minister Yasuhiro Nakasone, who runs the faction to which Mr. Sakurauchi belongs, said that blacks and other minorities had lower intelligence levels than other Americans. In 1988, Michio Watanabe, who is now Foreign Minister, said that blacks used credit cards irresponsibly, spending themselves into bankruptcy. And a year and a half ago, during a sweep of a Tokyo red-light district, Justice Minister Seiroku Kajiyama compared foreign prostitutes to American blacks who, he said, destroyed good neighborhoods.

what is this supposed to prove?

how does what 1 person said change what I experienced while living there for 2 years?

Does 1 black man speak for the whole race? When Terry Crews says some c**n stuff, does he represent all of us?

It took two nukes to make them the nice people that they are today. Before then, they created the doctrine that terrorists use today, such as suicide bombings, chopping heads off, surprised sneak attacks, etc.

Wow, you're just simply not the smartest guy in the room huh? Well, educate yourself and do humanity a favor by scurrying your azz back under the rock you came from.

The football, basketball, and band gods of the bumblebee kingdom vehemently disagree. It is believed that atl hornet, a legendary local figure, finished Suma cum laude from Bama State and well noted for his intellectual prowess. He is simply a scholar, gentleman, and a well informed ginormous mind that is well on his way to conquering the world carrying the bumblebee nation flag. All hail to atl hornet!
1595284126346.png

Last edited:
The football, basketball, and band gods of the bumblebee kingdom vehemently disagree. It is believed that atl hornet, a legendary local figure, finished Suma cum laude from Bama State and well noted for his intellectual prowess. He is simply a scholar, gentleman, and a well informed ginormous mind that is well on his way to conquering the world carrying the bumblebee nation flag. All hail to atl hornet!

eSmVyZ.gif

Click here to visit HBCUSportsStore

You remind me of that young lad in elementary school who picks on this one girl in class and swear up and down you don’t like her. The day she misses school you miss her like a MF. Toni Braxton say just be a man about it.

If you miss the Ocean go to YouTube, we there.

View: https://youtu.be/fQnSveFknag

You remind me of that young lad in elementary school who picks on this one girl in class and swear up and down you don’t like her. The day she misses school you miss her like a MF. Toni Braxton say just be a man about it.

If you miss the Ocean go to YouTube, we there.

View: https://youtu.be/fQnSveFknag

I just miss the old ocean. Thank god y’all’s tuba and baritone section has always been good. If not for them y’all would be a AAMU or Valley level type band

Its amazing how we stay in the mouths of some of you. My man every school that has went to Alabama Stank has demolished you all. All you have is a damn near 30 year old joke. By the way as fun fact the 12 members that were involved in incident were not the only student groups that acted irresponsibly. Nebraska football team also was involved. The Ocean was blamed and accused of all the theft committed.

When the band was reinstated Japan, was very sorry about the publicity and additional blame on Texas Southern so as an act of reconciliation Japan bought brand new instruments for the band.

Alabama State aint been on since like 99
As long as you have pictures like this of your band, its best you just stay quiet Bumblebrawd

Is this dude a Alabama State Drummajor? | HBCU Sports Forums

Back