Prison Relationships

A dumb mofo that fugg or fall in love with a crimminal that is locked up is just a brainless dumbazz.
Don't care how much spin people put on it.
No Respect for them cause they don't have no respect for their damm self.:lecture:

IMO
only Precious look alikes do this anyway.
that's why I tell my peeps don't be smashin' just to smash
I know you want the jimmy wet on the regular, but be careful hitting those below average chicks and mudducks. Those are the most fertile ones out there. Fugg around and let the bag pop.Then BAM!!!! Next thing you know, the Precious look alike at the door holding your seed talkin' about "Youz dee onlee one eye wuz wit"!

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I know that's right bruh. I learned along time ago, the smarter and prettier they are, the more stuff you can't get them to do. :lol: Them ugly women be up on the game. :emlaugh:

say that shat bruh; some of my weakest game came on these pretty girls; hell i had to leave them alone bc they were so damn dumb; then they turn into stalkers bc they aint used to being dumped;

but back to topic; that is some of the saddest stuff i have ever seen in my life; ladies dont disrespect by getting with a convict who probably gettin booty raped by jimbob every nite; that sick!! u got men walkin down the street who at least got freedom that will waxed that ass if ya lonely

say that shat bruh; some of my weakest game came on these pretty girls; hell i had to leave them alone bc they were so damn dumb; then they turn into stalkers bc they aint used to being dumped;

but back to topic; that is some of the saddest stuff i have ever seen in my life; ladies dont disrespect by getting with a convict who probably gettin booty raped by jimbob every nite; that sick!! u got men walkin down the street who at least got freedom that will waxed that ass if ya lonely
boy, you know you crazy but you shole speaks the truth. :lol:

This woman's brother hooked his sister up with his cellmate, who moved in with the woman upon his release. He molested the children and murdered the family when the kid(s) threatened to tell. If you can find the pictures online. Lovely sister and children.

http://www.majorcasesquad.org/releaseb.asp?ID=592

Sisters move these cats in on a regular basis here in St. Louis. one of the reasons the HIV rate is so high among Black women.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I can't speak for the crazy women wanting jailbird dick...I just know, if you been in the pokie, we can go to dinner and a movie but there will be NO intimacy EVER. I'm sorry, but my mind tells me--right or wrong-- that a man that's been in the slammer for >1 year....dun fugged a dude. :nod: Why? Y'all can't seem to go one week without it on the outside so...:D .

This is the absolute truth! Men in prison have sex with other men. The HIV+ infection rate is astronomical in prisons. Do not have sex with a man whose been in prison. :vomit:

:tup:

If I EVER go to a prison looking for a man....I want Warndalyn to shoot me square in the head and leave me for dead. :smh: :smh:

ok, I got you. :D

Y'all are funneee! :emlaugh:

Okay, I would NEVER date a man who has been an inmate! :tdown:

I can believe it. I got a cousin, who just moved here. This dude is a straight Thunderbird dranking alcoholic. Yet these women around here love him. He don't work or nothing. All he does is get there money and drank it up. I mean he gets women with great paying government jobs too. They all just say how smooth he is and all that stuff. Blows me away, but hey as long as I ain't got to take care of him, I am happy for him. :lol:
Your cousin must be my brother. Even guys idolize the silver-tongued slum king. Love him to death though.

This is the absolute truth! Men in prison have sex with other men. The HIV+ infection rate is astronomical in prisons. Do not have sex with a man whose been in prison. :vomit:

Y'all are funneee! :emlaugh:

Okay, I would NEVER date a man who has been an inmate! :tdown:

So are yall saying ALL men who have been inmates have had sex with other men?

So are yall saying ALL men who have been inmates have had sex with other men?
Most likely they have, if they've been in there for a substantial amount of time...I'm sure not ALL, but that number's gotta be extremely high. Too great of a risk for some women, like me. It's bad enough trying to deal w/the free ones walking around gettin hit in da ass by men. :rolleyes:

I've never dated a man that has been in prison...nor a man that's been in jail.

Wait...in college I did date a guy that went to jail b/c weed was found in his dorm room. But he was released the next night b/c it wasn't his, his roommate copped to it. Does that count?!! I'm a ride or die chick!!! :lol:

Most likely they have, if they've been in there for a substantial amount of time...I'm sure not ALL, but that number's gotta be extremely high. Too great of a risk for some women, like me. It's bad enough trying to deal w/the free ones walking around gettin hit in da ass by men. :rolleyes:

I feel ya. I never thought of it like that. Dudes like Mandela (27 years), Malcolm X (7 or 8 years), MLK (multiple arrests), etc have been inmates...

I feel ya. I never thought of it like that. Dudes like Mandela (27 years), Malcolm X (7 or 8 years), MLK (multiple arrests), etc have been inmates...
yeah, you're right and who's to say either of them never experienced homosexuality while in prison. Not saying they did, but one never knows....I shole hope not, though. :uhoh:

Some of them are attactive, attentive and charming-- that's what they see in them. Where a man on the outside world would take for granted the small things (like TIME), an inmate appreciates every second he has with someone he's interested in and makes that person feel special.

And everyone that's locked up ain't bad people. They did stupid things (like many us who are blessed enough to not get caught), but they still have good hearts.

So you got you a jail house rock?

:lol:

Back