Prison Relationships

JagBR

I was watching Larry King and saw where there are a number of people nowadays that are either married to a prisoner or in a relationship with one. Some have had conjugal(sp) visits. Even the lady that was involved with the Charles Manson massacre was married. And,......... the relationships are long-term. WOW!

I don't get the attraction to guys that are locked up, but there are plenty of women that seem to be drawn to these guys.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
I don't get the attraction to guys that are locked up, but there are plenty of women that seem to be drawn to these guys.

Some of them are attactive, attentive and charming-- that's what they see in them. Where a man on the outside world would take for granted the small things (like TIME), an inmate appreciates every second he has with someone he's interested in and makes that person feel special.

And everyone that's locked up ain't bad people. They did stupid things (like many us who are blessed enough to not get caught), but they still have good hearts.

Last edited:
Some of them are attactive, attentive and charming-- that's what they see in them. Where a man on the outside world would take for granted the small things (like TIME), an inmate appreciates every second he has with someone he's interested in and makes that person feel special.

And everyone that's locked up ain't bad people. They did stupid things (like many us who are blessed enough to not get caught), but they still have good hearts.

You sounding like a prime candidate. I worked for TDOC for five years and heard about the forbidden relationship from day one. The lonely women who would never give a dude a chance in the free world would be going to KFC to get an inmate lunch. Thinking they in a love, breaking rules left and right then ended up loosing their job. The inmates play mind games with the weak minded women. They were giving them cell phones, sex, and on one occasion sending pictures of herself in sexual positions. Her dumb azz knew that the mail is opened before its delivered to inmates. I'm not going to get started about the female visitors. Thye had to install video cameras in the corners because during visitation they would sneak off to get some. When these women employees and visitors have their mind made up about these men (no matter how dumb the situation is), you can't change their simple azz minds.

You sounding like a prime candidate. I worked for TDOC for five years and heard about the forbidden relationship from day one. The lonely women who would never give a dude a chance in the free world would be going to KFC to get an inmate lunch. Thinking they in a love, breaking rules left and right then ended up loosing their job. The inmates play mind games with the weak minded women. They were giving them cell phones, sex, and on one occasion sending pictures of herself in sexual positions. Her dumb azz knew that the mail is opened before its delivered to inmates. I'm not going to get started about the female visitors. Thye had to install video cameras in the corners because during visitation they would sneak off to get some. When these women employees and visitors have their mind made up about these men (no matter how dumb the situation is), you can't change their simple azz minds.

I volunteered at Central Miss. prison in Pearl for a few years. I know how they come across.

it comes down to lonely women who are desprite for attention, now if you are in a relationship prior to the other person going to prison then thats another thing

I volunteered at DC Jail last spring. I was told that the a lot of inmates get their gf's to apply for jobs at the facility.

I can't speak for the crazy women wanting jailbird dick...I just know, if you been in the pokie, we can go to dinner and a movie but there will be NO intimacy EVER. I'm sorry, but my mind tells me--right or wrong-- that a man that's been in the slammer for >1 year....dun fugged a dude. :nod: Why? Y'all can't seem to go one week without it on the outside so...:D .

669F6-lollipop.jpg

I can't speak for the crazy women wanting jailbird dick...I just know, if you been in the pokie, we can go to dinner and a movie but there will be NO intimacy EVER. I'm sorry, but my mind tells me--right or wrong-- that a man that's been in the slammer for >1 year....dun fugged a dude. :nod: Why? Y'all can't seem to go one week without it on the outside so...:D .

:lol:

wow that's some real sh____ there, however y'all do like to play games when it comes to sex and try to see how long a bortha can be heldout on

it comes down to lonely women who are desprite for attention, now if you are in a relationship prior to the other person going to prison then thats another thing

Wait a SEC!!!!!!! Men are marrying incarcerated women! The Charles Manson disciple was married in prison.

Click here to visit HBCUSportsShop
My cousin baby mama was a weak minded C/O and have an inmate naked pictures of herself. Folks were coming home telling my cousin they saw pics of the baby mama. I think they allowed her to resign. It is common knowledge, that big and/or lonely gals are suceptible to attention and will keep money on your books and provide a place for you to parole out to. But the circle has gotten wider. Many Black women are used to being in the lead and running it. Many of those in and out of the system are more easy to control for some women as they need the women for the Three P's (ussy, pay and a place to stay). Lots of women have a hard time dealing with men who have their own and are not weak minded, cause they cant get their mess off on us. We got 2 of the 3 P's covered by ourselves and the market is flooded with the first P.

Last edited:
I worked at the Greenwood facility. These guys got almost the entire nursing staff fired. They loved themselves some prisoners. Sneking things in giving up the nookie around corners.

The guys who got the nurses fired laughed their asses off. Any free person is a game to them. They have nothing but time. They use it to figure out how to make idiots of the prison employees. Trust me, rarely do they give a damn about their suckers. They just want contraband, nookie and money on the books.
I volunteered at Central Miss. prison in Pearl for a few years. I know how they come across.
The same thing happens at Cummins. I dated a SO from there. Women were carted off in handcuffs over lifers. I don't understand it.

The guys who got the nurses fired laughed their asses off. Any free person is a game to them. They have nothing but time. They use it to figure out how to make idiots of the prison employees. Trust me, rarely do they give a damn about their suckers. They just want contraband, nookie and money on the books.

Not surprised at all.

Well, once again different strokes for different folks...I don't want no man that's locked up, or been locked up...sorry. :tdown:

There have been 2 women fired, (1 black, 1 white) for screwing trustee's in places that I have worked.
Not going to name the place.
Fuggin all day every day behind pallets, breakroom, bathrooms, dark storage isles, you name it.

Can't find a man good enough on the outside but will screw a mofo making .30 cents an hour and get locked back up every night.
The black one was fine as wine but picked the scruffest white mofo of the bunch to fugg.

Last edited:
That's why I always say timing is a mofo. Catch Mother Teresa on the right day and she will forget she is a nun.

If you're married you've gone a week or more with no pudding. So I'd say false.

My cousin baby mama was a weak minded C/O and have an inmate naked pictures of herself. Folks were coming home telling my cousin they saw pics of the baby mama. I think they allowed her to resign. It is common knowledge, that big and/or lonely gals are suceptible to attention and will keep money on your books and provide a place for you to parole out to. But the circle has gotten wider. Many Black women are used to being in the lead and running it. Many of those in and out of the system are more easy to control for some women as they need the women for the Three P's (ussy, pay and a place to stay). Lots of women have a hard time dealing with men who have their own and are not weak minded, cause they cant get their mess off on us. We got 2 of the 3 P's covered by ourselves and the market is flooded with the first P.
And on comes the light bulb. If a woman did not have a father to HEAD the household...If she was the HEAD of her house with her children...How can a real man come in and HEAD the house?
There have been 2 women fired, (1 black, 1 white) for screwing trustee's in places that I have worked.
Not going to name the place.
Fuggin all day every day behind pallets, breakroom, bathrooms, dark storage isles, you name it.

Can't find a man good enough on the outside but will screw a mofo making .30 cents an hour and get locked back up every night.
The black one was fine as wine but picked the scruffest white mofo of the bunch to fugg.
At DCF I was the principal; trying to hit on a couple of those nurses; I got nowhere because they were dating the prosoners.

Back